Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest (24047 Views)

Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji / Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa / 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by simpleseyi: 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
Jennyclay:
Osinbajo and Tinubu are not qualified to be my president. SIMPLE!!!!!

Your father too is a Nigerian, tell him to come out and contest. Or is your father too not qualified to be your President?
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by Gozac: 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
West1side:
Who is then ? I hope you won't say the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal.

Rotimi Amaechi is eminently qualified and he's the best among the best
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by Osibajo2023: 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
obynzo:

Oga you have no conscience at all, so because of small crumbs you are collecting or the prospect of getting contracts to make you dodge the truth. hmmmm greed is a bad thing. Nigeria's economic team is headed by none other but Osinbajo and what is the output of this team on the economy? well you know the answer. Morally the man is corrupt he didn't even make any statement against the killings going on in the country moreso in the SW by killer fulani herdsmen and Bandits. Again he showed his penchant for stealing by supervising the biggest corporate theft and vote buying ever in the guise of Trader Moni(mind you he is a pastor). and you have the guts to say he is qualified..... God help you
all these igbos that won't stay in their state and develop it, but quick to run down to south west to spit rubbish, first u said u want biafra, now President again, you people are doomed beyond redemption, how is osinbajo the cause of ur misfortune, he is not ur President
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by Jennyclay(f): 11:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
simpleseyi:

Your father too is a Nigerian, tell him to come out and contest. Or is your father too not qualified to be your President?
Why can't you tell your father to come out and contest. Or is your father not qualified too?

Nonsense!!!
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by Gozac: 11:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
derecho:
Not Sure Osinbajo will play this kind of game...Tinubu is really pained
Absolutely
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by VULCAN(m): 11:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
Rotimi Fashakin is your god so once he speaks...that is the end of the matter.

But the question remains, what of those of us who do not see him as our God?

Eriokanmi:
Good to know. Nairaland criers than the bereaved may now take a bow and rest
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by nuland(m): 11:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
Who is Tinubu?
That man got us into this Mess in the first place. He practically was Buhari's mouth Piece in the Run up to the 2015 elections. He was making promises on behalf of Buhari.
This disastrous government is winding down and he wants to succeed Buhari.
I don't care who Betrays him as he doesn't care about me(and other members of my class,the masses).
He is not affected by the insecurity, high cost of living or erratic power supply.
Let him feel what the masses are feeling too. After all he betrayed Nigerians too by selling a bad product to us.
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
Osibajo2023:
all these igbos that won't stay in their state and develop it, but quick to run down to south west to spit rubbish, first u said u want biafra, now President again, you people are doomed beyond redemption, how is osinbajo the cause of ur misfortune, he is not ur President

Let me burst Your bubble the rush to the SW is reducing by the year, most igbos are not excited rushing to Lagos by the way not the other shithole SW states. Again did you see the figures on fiscal performance of states in 2021? Anambra and Ebonyi outperformed Lagos. So Oga please if what i said about Osinbajo is a lie, bring facts to disprove it not by these shallow insults that even JSS1 boys in secondary school won't do.
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by Gozac: 11:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
offorjide:
it only a novice in politics that will believe tinubu wasn't away of osibanjo declaration, it was only a game osibanjo is under tinubu south west APC structure so takes instructions from his godfather tinubu
Osibanjo and Tinubu are the same, the plan is to whip up sentiments for Osibanjo to picK ticket since BAT candidature is a hard sell. At the end of the day it will still come to SW, its a SW agenda Only experienced politicians could discern this move .The public and political infants will keep over a script being acted by the two of them.Tinubu is secretly rooting for osibanjo
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by euniselfyahoo: 11:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
Osinbajo is the people's choice. Those people calling him betrayal are afraid that he's going to win Tinubu in primary. Any way, may God help him.
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by tete7000(m): 11:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
Femi Pedro also got Tinubu's blessing to contest some years back but we know what happened afterwards. Only that this time around, Tinubu might not be in position to do to Osibanjo what he did to Pedro. By the way wetin concern me concern their matter.
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by Gozac: 11:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
TOMMYS:
When cultist (001) dey play ball

If him side score na cultist get am
When 001 opponent score.
Na 001 still get the score .

Nigerians don't be deceived
Tinubu and osinbanjo na one and the same.

Tinube become president, fine

Pyo become president, tinubu go dey rule Nigeria with proxy. Na still tinubu be president.

Make una no dey disturb us abeg.
You are too intelligent bro!
Osibanjo and Tinubu are the same, the plan is to whip up sentiments for Osibanjo to picK ticket since BAT candidature is a hard sell. At the end of the day it will still come to SW, its a SW agenda Only experienced politicians could discern this move .The public and political infants will keep over a script being acted by the two of them.Tinubu is secretly rooting for osibanjo
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by haslaw(m): 12:02am On Apr 18, 2022
obynzo:

Your comments are incoherent what are you smoking please?

Stay away from mkporu miri.

Your brain is so dense that you couldn't decipher that my comments were intentionally made so.
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by Gozac: 12:06am On Apr 18, 2022
All this noise about PYO is a script created by BAT to ensure that Osibanjo clinches the ticket, its for the good of SW who want to produce the next president at all cost. Keep watching the movie and thank me later for this exposition. Its a SW agenda
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by Murphyenemuwe: 12:10am On Apr 18, 2022
How did he disown osibanjo? Your son just declared. Is he osibanjo's father? Politically you're naive. Oh so he should have said yes we planned it together? At least pretend as if you're wise
derecho:
It was the igbos that asked Osinbajo to declare and the Igbos that asked Tinubu to disown Osinbajo in public too?
Continue boxing imaginary enemies.

Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by derecho(m): 12:18am On Apr 18, 2022
I wonder how you reason. But it's okay, they planned it.
He should have even abused his aged mother to make it believable.
Murphyenemuwe:
How did he disown osibanjo? Your son just declared. Is he osibanjo's father? Politically you're naive. Oh so he should have said yes we planned it together? At least pretend as if you're wise
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by 1868xxa: 12:20am On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Says a Jamaican

[/s]
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by Murphyenemuwe: 12:23am On Apr 18, 2022
Like I said you're politically naive. The journalist asked a question in a way that was easy for the man to twist. You think politics is the same as your village meeting?
derecho:
I wonder how you reason. But it's okay, they planned it.
He should have even abused his aged mother to make it believable.
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by derecho(m): 12:38am On Apr 18, 2022
So his answer made sense to you? His answer made him look stupid. There's nothing ingenious with that reply.
Except that's your level of intelligence.

Simple wisdom would have shown him a smart politician and complete gentleman.

A simple smile and words like "Really, that's interesting" would have kept people wondering. But his bitterness/arrogance betrayed him.

Like I said, believe what you want to believe but Osinbajo doesn't play those kind of stupid games.Osinbajo means business...Tinubu is free to clown about.
Murphyenemuwe:
Like I said you're politically naive. The journalist asked a question in a way that was easy for the man to twist. You think politics is the same as your village meeting?
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by carbon1224(m): 4:35am On Apr 18, 2022
Ultimas:
This sounds incredible. Even if it is true. Osinbajo has proved himself to be 'odale.'

Sense is not for everybody,I bet this guy lack one
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by TheRareGem1(f): 4:56am On Apr 18, 2022
You heard. Smear campaigners. You people
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by Advocate500: 5:24am On Apr 18, 2022
helinues:
We go show some people how to play real Politics without being bitter or hating
trust me you are not mature to be on this forum, you speak so naive and emotional, get your mind fixed on other things rather than Nigeria politics, you have been threatening fire and brimstone because of the ambition of one man, nobody have monopoly of violence.

If the yurobas are denied the opportunity of becoming Nigeria president, trust me, you and your likes will do nothing, a particular region and tribe have not produce the president for more than 60 years and heaven have not fallen. Get a life, you are losing your mind seriously.
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by helinues: 5:28am On Apr 18, 2022
Advocate500:
trust me you are not mature to be on this forum, you speak so naive and emotional, get your mind fixed on other things rather than Nigeria politics, you have been threatening fire and brimstone because of the ambition of one man, nobody have monopoly of violence.

If the yurobas are denied the opportunity of becoming Nigeria president, trust me, you and your likes will do nothing, a particular region and tribe have not produce the president for more than 60 years and heaven have not fallen. Get a life, you are losing your mind seriously.

See as how water don overflow for this thread. When I never even throw the punch at all
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by okefranci: 6:04am On Apr 18, 2022
I hate the word betrayer being used with Asiwaju Tinubu's guys since day Osinbajo declared his interest for president, how dare you called a loyal ,hardworking, deligent ,and a masses voice or option a betrayer,Tinubu was his boss sometimes ago but now he has been a boss to Tinubu and there is nothing bad in it for him to contest
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by okefranci: 6:08am On Apr 18, 2022
Ultimas:
This sounds incredible. Even if it is true. Osinbajo has proved himself to be 'odale.'
How do you mean? So because Tinubu wants to contest then Osinbajo should not declare his intention, so Tinubu wants to be directing all Yorubas and anyone who fails to dance to dance to his tune is a betrayer, mtchewwwww
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by okefranci: 6:10am On Apr 18, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
lies
What's lie in this context? You didn't read the write up and you are saying lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Charges Bala Mohammed, Governor-elect With Accepting Gratification / Godsday Orubebe: PDP Is A Party Of Ungrateful, Sadistic People / Soldiers Arrest Hoodlums With Weapons In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.