Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? (11814 Views)

Can You Work In A Place Where You Submit Your Phone Everyday? / What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? / We're Here To Make You Happy! We're Here To Turn Your Sorrow To Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by kherlly(m): 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
Realbuike:
Are you happy where you currently work?

Share your storys.. you could get Recommendations and alternative from others.

Noooo but since it's better than nothing I'll hold on till better offer shows

1 Like

Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by toxtimmy: 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
Its not only in nigeria...its everywhere...untill we find the reason why we are on this earth, true happiness will elude us.

I know nigerian that make 100,000,000.00 naira yearly before tax in north America but was not happy at his job... but when he started giving some of his money to those in difficult situation I.e. beggers, children in extreme poverty etc.. his job was great from there onwards.

Also, when we live a truthful life everything will be easy and simple even in our jobs

Question is are you mentally in a place to say Bleep the job and let things fall where ever they fall because you know what you want?...if you are not there then a job won't ever make you happy even if it's a billion naira a month.

Your job is not the root of your happiness,

Zico5:
Nigeria is truly gone. Nobody is happy these days. Economy is in comatose. Job owners are not happy not to talk of their employees.

4 Likes

Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by myami: 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
my salary has not been paid since January up to this moment
jesus! how are you feeding
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by myami: 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Where do you live?
lagos. I can relocate if its far
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by myami: 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Where do you live?

1 Like

Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by sageb: 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
SilentQueen:
90% of Nigerians are not happy with where they are working presently embarassed

Some are just pretending cool

So true, some are patiently waiting for a breakthrough

1 Like

Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by liver123(m): 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
Not happy at all, the pay is small, I can't even save a dime, no any form of appreciation to workers , How can i be working as a site engineer and I can't even boast of 50k in my account at the end of year, age is not on my side now as pressure is on me now to get married but can I ever get married with this job? I am seriously in search of another job. I am a civil engineering graduate, I have tried so many site with in my reach in abuja here, still hoping for them to call me, I just pray that God answer me one day

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
myami:

Lol grin It's very far.
I work with the NHS in London, UK.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Obiworld2020: 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
You're not happy with your current job simply because your earnings are never enough to meet your basic needs....

Why not learn a side hustle that can be fetching you extra cash to support whatever amount you're currently earning!! One thing to note is this, no amount is enough to meet all your needs.

I can teach and train you on affiliate marketing business, where you can be earning over 50% commission simply by selling others people's products online using just your smart phone and internet connection!!! My training and mentorship program is free of charge, however you must be ready to learn so I don't waste my time on you for nothing!!
Hit me up on WhatsApp if you're interested....+2348033639767
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
myami:
jesus! how are you feeding
through my sister, that was why I said I'm not happy about the job.
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Amanda002: 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
I don't even have a job someone please help
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Gkemz: 6:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
Yes, though am currently having some challenges but it's better than depending on an employer who forms god after I must have rendered my services.
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by shantti(m): 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
Am not happy, but am hopeful

1 Like

Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by samonak(m): 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
Hell No
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Asour: 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
Yes & NO.

First, You Job sponsors your lifestyle so I am grateful for it.

Secondly, only few, If ever, would always enjoy our jobs.

Remember still that our work (to toil) as men was cursed.
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Ebuka78: 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:

They paid you for February. Why lying...
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
I am not but looking up to God for another one
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
The truth is most jobs in Nigeria is more or less slavery. The real happiness in any job is the freedom to live life the way you want it
you're very correct
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by SavageBoy: 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
missimelda01:
No embarassed, please if you need a product designer or UI/UX designer, kindly let me know.

Wetin xup

I thought they said product designers don't ever lack jobs as it's a skill that's very much in-demand.

Why aren't you happy with your place?
Is it the salary or what?!
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by HoseaNzoge: 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
NOT HAPPY! BUT I HV NO OPTION YET.
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by rolams(m): 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
Me wey I no get job, wetin I go write?
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by ontolegit(m): 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
I have a friend that studied B.Ed (C.R.S) and also a fashion designer that just relocated to Lagos (Ijora-badia) looking for a firm to work for till she gets her place.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by noble2faith(m): 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
Yes and No.

Ask me why
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by lasisi69(f): 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
jogsman01:
Happy kee! I'm not ooo

Going thru responses on the 1st page, only one person is happy with his job. It is well. Make Gdlod provide is a better job with better pay. This easter is not happy at all
Who's he undecided

2 Likes

Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by JJSAYO: 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
Are you passionate about teaching? There are vacancies for science teachers ( Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, F/Maths and Biology) at a school in Ota.
Salary range: 50k to 70k depending on experience.
Send CV to derevelationschools@gmail.com or recruitment@derevelationschools.com or call 09152671673
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by vikkogg: 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
Realbuike:
Are you happy where you currently work?

Share your storys.. you could get Recommendations and alternative from others.

I don't even have a job. I'm 33 years, a graduate of Statistics from University of Ibadan. I stay in Ibadan but can relocate to Lagos. Help a brother, please �
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by philip0906(m): 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
You’ve not been paid for 4 months? Is that a private or public coy? Why are you still going to work?
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Kudducini(m): 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
inoki247:
lol you don smoke igbo diz Easter Monday abi wetin b ur own u get Job for dem...

Lol if u ask a factory worker diz question na slap u go chop....

Ah swear
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Theresamay: 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
moscow007:
I'm happy but I want another income stream
then invest in AIM GLOBAL that pays till infinity
Re: Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? by Generalwoodz(m): 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
juman:
The job I will be happy doing is watching video from beginning of the day to the end of the day.
Thats like film content control board or something. I dont know their name.

Today going to work, I see it as privilege.
I am happy doing anything as far as my pocket is filled with euros.

give me work na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

All Expense Paid Scholarship To Thailand Or A Job With A Top Bank? / The Real Reason Why Employees Aren't Opening Your Emails / ICAN Holds 60th Induction Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.