Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? (12292 Views)

Can You Work In A Place Where You Submit Your Phone Everyday? / Are You Happy Where You Work Currently? / Graduate Of SLT, Where Do You Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Webbui: 12:58am On Jul 01, 2022
People are motivated in various ways. Today, I will like us to explore quotes.

What is your favourite quotes? Let's all get motivated.

I have compiled a number of them, some previously worked but due to change in time and events is mostly used for memes.

Overall, drop yours in the comment section.

Top Curated Motivational Quotes

- If you are sitting at a gambling table and you don't know who the loser is, then you are the loser ''. Warren Buffet

- If within 10mins at the table you can´t spot the fish, then you ARE the fish" (popular among poker players).

- There are no enemies but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm?
African proverb.

- Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes." - Zig Ziglar

- Buy the dip ( Popular among Crypto Lords but largely used for memes these days).

- If you ask yourself if you can afford it, you can't. (Unknown)

And the one I like most is;

SMOOTH SEAS NEVER MAKE GOOD SAILORS.

Over to you... What quote motivates you most?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Vincyman: 1:55am On Jul 01, 2022
Two wrongs cannot make a right

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Webbui: 5:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
Contact us for quality website and Digital Marketing services

Our lines are available 24/7: 0808-911-2717, 0904-525-0760.

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Realboygenius(m): 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
Webbui:
People are motivated in various ways. Today, I will like us to explore quotes.

What is your favourite quotes? Let's all get motivated.

I have compiled a number of them, some previously worked but due to change in time and events is mostly used for memes.

Overall, drop yours in the comment section.

Top Curated Motivational Quotes

- If you are sitting at a gambling table and you don't know who the loser is, then you are the loser ''. Warren Buffet

- If within 10mins at the table you can´t spot the fish, then you ARE the fish" (popular among poker players).

- There are no enemies but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm?
African proverb.

- Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes." - Zig Ziglar

- Buy the dip ( Popular among Crypto Lords but largely used for memes these days).

- If you ask yourself if you can afford it, you can't. (Unknown)

And the one I like most is;

SMOOTH SEAS NEVER MAKE GOOD SAILORS.

Over to you... What quote motivates you most?

Buying the dip is a must especially at this point that Bitcoin is at the bottom. So the motivation is needed to buy more on Yellowcard.

3 Likes

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Tenrytega: 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
Excuses makes today easy but makes tomorrow hard, Discipline makes today hard but make tomorrow easy.

Btw. I have Canva pro that is on life time subscription. Hmu on whatsap to get it now 0.9.0.4.9.6.5.9.1.6.6

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:28am On Jul 07, 2022
MY GOD, MY WORK AND MY SELF!

This has kept me going oo....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Karlovych: 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
"What we grill: vulture,lizard,owl,serpent,scorpion and many more, all available at affordable prices"

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Ballzproblemm: 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
not quote but this lil baby song "grace"

1 Like

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Klington: 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
"When short men start casting long shadows, you know that night is approaching"

25 Likes

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Earlystar698(m): 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
My favourite quote ; No be eye wey dem take chop eba na em dem take the share meat. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
You can do this.

If it has ever been done before, I can also do it even better positively.

9 Likes

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by CalabarPikin: 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
the most difficult work on earth is the work that would've been done yesterday that was left undone - procrastination

It's never too late to do something good

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by john4affiliate: 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
If my mind can picture it, my mind can handle it. That was the first thing that came to my mind years ago when I thought about regenerative system of agriculture and today, the rest is history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOxRSXh2h6Y

1 Like

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
Keep pushing, you go make am!.

Na tey e go tey, no be so e go be!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by arejibadz(m): 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
Problem no day finish,try day enjoy

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
While most men slept, only a few thought their way to greatness...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by StormpyBee: 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mine is " Making Nigeria great again with Peter Obi"

Vote Labour Party

Vote Peter Obi

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by LOVEGINO(m): 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
APC hardship

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by mployer(m): 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
Money and the things money can buy.

These are my motivations.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by ipobarecriminals: 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
coolHARD WORK DOESN'T KILL,IT REFINE.A SUBTLE TO HARD WORK IS HARD LIFE(Bishop Dr DAVID OLANIYI OYEDEPO)

1 Like

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Cinema4d: 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
grin
Everything in life is like a game of cards. The more knowledge you have, the better you are at it.

I love this quote

If you remember this quote, gather here with likes grin grin grin

Dm for premium designs.

I won't just design, I will animate it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by kay29000(m): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
"Get rich or DIE trying."
-50 Cent

"If success were easy, everyone would be successful."
-Me

"Everything you long for, you can buy in one weekend once you become successful."
-Author unknown

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by GeneralPula: 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2022

5 Likes

Re: What Quotes Motivates You While You Work? by Ionkidiz(m): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
Something must kill a man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . / What Will You Do To Your Current Boss If You Suddenly Become His/her Boss? / Ten Things You Need To Have As A Freelance Writer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.