Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,888 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

The Slogan Remains SE/SS Presidency Or The North Continues. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Slogan Remains SE/SS Presidency Or The North Continues. (638 Views)

El-Rufai: Only Buhari Can Convince Me Run For Presidency Or Be A Running Mate / 2023: It Is Either GEJ Or North Continues, Yorubas should go and sleep / Governor Bindow Campaigns In Numan LGA Adamawa. 4+4 Is The Slogan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Slogan Remains SE/SS Presidency Or The North Continues. by CursedTinubu: 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
lol whenever I see yoruba people propagating Tinubu and Osinbajo under southern presidency I laugh out loud.
sometimes I keep wondering if these people thinks we SE/SS are fools.

ok let's have it this way.
yoruba people are insisting power returns to the south and whenever they mean south, they're referring to SW.
who are these people trying to deceive?
do they even know that powering going to South West is no different from north retaining power?
yes no difference because SW have been in power for good 16 years (presidency and vice presidency) and I guess that even the north generally have not had such since democracy.
now same people are shouting Southern presidency and fronting Tinubu and Osinbajo like the rest of the south are mumu.
Let's not forget how the same Yoruba betrayed a Southerner in 2015 and prevented him from completing his tenure.
today same people are thinking we're having memory loss on their gross betrayal in 2015.

listen and listen well.
I careless where any party zone or micro zone their ticket but the fact is that, we're going to vote differently in 2023.
if APC fields a SE or SS then we SE/SS will massively vote for APC irrespective of party differences.
Same goes with Pdp.
but if Apc mistakenly allow media noise to deceive them and allow Tinubu or Osibanjo float their ticket.
Hehehehehe e don be for them because we'll team up with the north to keep the north in power forever.
this is not talk talk, it'll happen.
you can't eat your cake and have it.
you reap what you sow.

Make no mistake, some part of me like Osibanjo but just like they said that the north should not compete so should South West.
in this zoning of a thing, there's nothing like North and south.
we have North, East, west and South
North (completed 8 years + 3 years Yar'Adua + 8 years Atiku VP)
West (completed 8 years and 8 years VP)
South (done only 4 years + 3 years VP)
East (none)

so like I said it's either SE gets it or SS complete theirs.

if not, then the north is in a better position to rule Nigeria as long as it takes.

2023 will be pay day
mark my words

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Slogan Remains SE/SS Presidency Or The North Continues. by Mickykarim: 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2022
Your halfwit mentality gave you out. Most disingenuous to leave out the times and tenures of both the Ewelle of Onitsha as president and the dunce that gave us a UNITARY government. The FRET Aguyi Nrosi. As military head of state.

TAKE YOUR FAKE WAILINGS TO ELSEWHERE AND PERHAPS TO YOUR Biafra PEOPLE.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Slogan Remains SE/SS Presidency Or The North Continues. by yuping(m): 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2022
undecided No matter what you do make sure APC no return to power.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Slogan Remains SE/SS Presidency Or The North Continues. by ZombieSlaughter: 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
yorubas are not united. They cannot be president.

Today it is yoruba muslim vs yoruba christian, the next day it is tinubu vs osinbande.

They will cancel themselves out at the APC primaries while other southern region coast to victory. grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Slogan Remains SE/SS Presidency Or The North Continues. by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
The thing be say Naija cabal don agree sey president go be SE. All this one wen all this people dey do na just film trick. Wen dem don tire, Naija cabal go just bring their puppet, raise him hand, call am winner. Everybody go retire to their house, end of mat-ta. No SW candidate go enter Aso rock for 2023. All dis politicians from southwest and their newspaper know sey na SE wind dey blow now. Na why dem dey make noise, dey shout lifetime ambition up and dan.

2 Likes

Re: The Slogan Remains SE/SS Presidency Or The North Continues. by Tinubuadvocate: 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
Southeast always lure ss to their dirty job

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Slogan Remains SE/SS Presidency Or The North Continues. by tamdun: 6:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Oluwo already told them, with that kind of their mindset towards other tribes, south east will never be president

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Slogan Remains SE/SS Presidency Or The North Continues. by totit: 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
A no-body, 5%, dot nation that possesses little to nothing electoral power is threatening who?

It's not your fault, it's Nairaland's fault that gives a no-body, no entity a voice, a toothless voice like your power to speak up.

Wonder shall never end.

Bitter people, bitter bunch! grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Slogan Remains SE/SS Presidency Or The North Continues. by Esama: 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
Please I noticed something about you igbo wherever you want to attack Yoruba people you always include us.

Why you igbo always seeking for our validation? Stop luring us to your stupidity we are not a bigot we don't play politics of bitterness the last time I checked an ijaw man endorsed Tinubu. You igbo need to abolish the politics of bitterness.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Slogan Remains SE/SS Presidency Or The North Continues. by totit: 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Not an inch of S.S they dare claim, or have you forgotten what Wike the wicked did to them, and how they hijacked a so-called 39m tribe lands and properties in the same SS? cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Slogan Remains SE/SS Presidency Or The North Continues. by osinbanjoisaliar: 6:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
tamdun:

Oluwo already told them, with that kind of their mindset towards other tribes, south east will never be president

You and oluwo go dey bedroom dey cry as una family go dey parlor dey watch igbo president dey read him speech on May 29th. No worri ehn, no be you or oluwo dey decide who go rule Nigeria every 4years. The people wen dey decide no care if their puppet na North or South as long as their golden goose still dey lay golden egg. Dem no be like you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Slogan Remains SE/SS Presidency Or The North Continues. by Mandate2023: 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
GEJ did 6years is he from SW too

Why do SE always drag SS with them grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Slogan Remains SE/SS Presidency Or The North Continues. by seunmsg(m): 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
Mandate2023:

They are too inconsequential to stand alone.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Slogan Remains SE/SS Presidency Or The North Continues. by Parachoko: 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
CursedTinubu:
lol whenever I see yoruba people propagating Tinubu and Osinbajo under southern presidency I laugh out loud.
sometimes I keep wondering if these people thinks we SE/SS are fools.

Hate the Yorubas and their politicians all you want

But

No dey Join the South South for this una mumu talk. Speak for the South East alone.

Have you ever seen a person from the South South attaching with the South East?

You have the right to vote whoever you want.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Slogan Remains SE/SS Presidency Or The North Continues. by kettykings: 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
tamdun:

If igbos can't be voted the vote Niger Delta why are you people like this or is Niger presidency also an issue to you people
Re: The Slogan Remains SE/SS Presidency Or The North Continues. by ExcelDBM: 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
Mickykarim:
Your halfwit mentality gave you out. Most disingenuous to leave out the times and tenures of both the Ewelle of Onitsha as president and the dunce that gave us a UNITARY government. The FRET Aguyi Nrosi. As military head of state.

Shut up. Just watch what will happen if they dare zone it to SW and see what will happen
Re: The Slogan Remains SE/SS Presidency Or The North Continues. by Akponmfet: 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
Just speak for South East, we can speak for ourselves in South South.
Thank you.
South South people prefer to play national politics not meth politics. Carry your own cross.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Slogan Remains SE/SS Presidency Or The North Continues. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
COMMONWEALTH of NIGER DELTA CND

1 Share

Re: The Slogan Remains SE/SS Presidency Or The North Continues. by Mandate2023: 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
seunmsg:

I guess so too....I mean who give a Bleep about some 5 landlocked state that can't generate up to d IGR of ogun state or ibadan

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Slogan Remains SE/SS Presidency Or The North Continues. by Perfectbeing(m): 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
You're wrong. Atiku was vice for 8 years. Yar Adua was President for 2 years. Namadi Sambo was vice for 6 years. Buhari will be President for 8 years. The North has been in power for 24 years. If Atiku takes power, the North would have ruled for 32 years.

2 Likes

Re: The Slogan Remains SE/SS Presidency Or The North Continues. by cktheluckyman: 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
Obasanjo has already used the SWn slot.Tinubu can try again in 48 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Slogan Remains SE/SS Presidency Or The North Continues. by 1868hh: 5:24am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
[/s]
Re: The Slogan Remains SE/SS Presidency Or The North Continues. by sotall(m): 5:30am On Apr 19, 2022
Mandate2023:

Go and check 2015 and 2019 results.

The question is why SS and SE vote same pattern.

1 Like

Re: The Slogan Remains SE/SS Presidency Or The North Continues. by DMerciful(m): 7:07am On Apr 19, 2022
I'm from the SS but SS and SE have similar political alignment, we have been voting in similar ways since the first republic!
Parachoko:
Hate the Yorubas and their politicians all you want

But

No dey Join the South South for this una mumu talk. Speak for the South East alone.

Have you ever seen a person from the South South attaching with the South East?

You have the right to vote whoever you want.
Re: The Slogan Remains SE/SS Presidency Or The North Continues. by DMerciful(m): 7:09am On Apr 19, 2022
I'm from Delta, nothing like SS! There's no similarity between Edo and Cross River people!Niether is there similarities btween Urhobo and Efik people
Akponmfet:
Thank you.
South South people prefer to play national politics not meth politics. Carry your own cross.
Re: The Slogan Remains SE/SS Presidency Or The North Continues. by Parachoko: 7:15am On Apr 19, 2022
DMerciful:
I'm from the SS but SS and SE have similar political alignment, we have been voting in similar ways since the first republic!
Go through my comment again, and read it till you understand. Maybe then, you will get a reply from me. Cause I don't think you understand my comment.
Re: The Slogan Remains SE/SS Presidency Or The North Continues. by Rugaria: 7:51am On Apr 19, 2022
This thing will never rule me!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Slogan Remains SE/SS Presidency Or The North Continues. by Mandate2023: 8:06am On Apr 19, 2022
sotall:

Go and check 2015 and 2019 results.

The question is why SS and SE vote same pattern.

SS voted for there son while SE voted for there slave master party PDP as dey have always done

1 Like

Re: The Slogan Remains SE/SS Presidency Or The North Continues. by Akponmfet: 8:40am On Apr 19, 2022
DMerciful:
I'm from Delta, nothing like SS! There's no similarity between Edo and Cross River people!Niether is there similarities btween Urhobo and Efik people
Re: The Slogan Remains SE/SS Presidency Or The North Continues. by Akponmfet: 8:42am On Apr 19, 2022
You're not making sense, only a Biafran illiterate would talk like that without making sense. Stop the attachment,the Niger Delta people do not need your attachment, we are happy where we are and how we are. Move on Emeka.
Re: The Slogan Remains SE/SS Presidency Or The North Continues. by Justiceleague1: 8:48am On Apr 19, 2022
totit:
A no-body, 5%, dot nation that possesses little to nothing electoral power is threatening who?

It's not your fault, it's Nairaland's fault that gives a no-body, no entity a voice, a toothless voice like your power to speak up.

Wonder shall never end.

Bitter people, bitter bunch! grin
Mandate2023:

SS voted for there son while SE voted for there slave master party PDP as dey have always done
Akponmfet:
Thank you.
seunmsg:

Mickykarim:

Akponmfet:
You're not making sense, only a Biafran illiterate would talk like that without making sense. Stop the attachment,the Niger Delta people fo not need your attachment, we are happy where we are and how we are. Move on Emeka.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2023: Between Jonathan And Peter Obi, Who Has It? / Niger-delta Militants Supports Tinubu For President (video) / Video: Peter Obi Can't Win By Telling People He Wears One SHOE-WIKE Mocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.