Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Tanko Al-Makura: I Am Not Defecting To NNPP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tanko Al-Makura: I Am Not Defecting To NNPP (7334 Views)

FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC / Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) / Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tanko Al-Makura: I Am Not Defecting To NNPP by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
Senator Tanko Al-Makura has dismissed as ‘fake news’ a statement on social media alleging his defecting from the All Progressive Congress (APC) to the New Nigeria People’s Party (NNPP).

This was contained in a press statement issued by the press secretary, Danjuma Joseph, for the senator on Monday, saying: ‘The statement on social Media of his defection to the NNPP as yet another fake news to discredit the person of Tanko Al-Makura.’

The statement reads in full: ‘Attention of His Excellency, Distinguish Senator Umaru Tanko Al-Makura (Sarduanan Gwandara), has been drawn to yet another fake news on a social media platform called ‘Nasarawa Info-Pedia’, with the caption “Breaking News: Distinguish Sen Tanko Al-Makura, is set to dump APC for NNPP Allah Sarki.

‘This news is fake from the pit of hell and the figment of the imagination of rumour mongers who peddles wrong information around.’

The statement also explained that Senator Al-Makura was a founding member of the CPC who later became APC, where he became governor and now Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The statement confirmed that the senator is still in APC and has never contemplated leaving the party for any reason. Intact he’s re-contesting the current seat he’s occupying under APC.

He advised the general public to disregard the report, saying it is mischievous and aims to tear the APC apart.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/al-makura-dismisses-defection-rumours-pledges-allegiance-to-apc/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tanko Al-Makura: I Am Not Defecting To NNPP by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
Dem don dey go one by one, dem don dey go, one by one. All of dem Tinubu supporters don dey run go jungle. Dogara go soon buy form for PDP. Even Tinubu don already buy form for SDP. Na June him go submit am after d primaries disgrace. Nobody dey tell bushmeat sey hunter don carry gun.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Al-Makura: I Am Not Defecting To NNPP by desas: 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
In his best interest
Re: Tanko Al-Makura: I Am Not Defecting To NNPP by Penguin2: 8:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
Lol!

When the north is done, na only Tinubu and his urchins go remain for APC grin

Las las Almakura will defect to PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Al-Makura: I Am Not Defecting To NNPP by Moferere: 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
Person wey efcc dey find, defect nau

8 Likes

Re: Tanko Al-Makura: I Am Not Defecting To NNPP by bestman09(m): 5:20am On Apr 19, 2022
sad

Whether he decamps or not doesn't change anything.

A sachet of pure water is now N20 in Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Tanko Al-Makura: I Am Not Defecting To NNPP by money121(m): 5:22am On Apr 19, 2022
Seen
Re: Tanko Al-Makura: I Am Not Defecting To NNPP by WonderManly(m): 5:26am On Apr 19, 2022
Wetin concern me self!
Let me finish up reading my book on...

Re: Tanko Al-Makura: I Am Not Defecting To NNPP by YoungLionken(m): 5:28am On Apr 19, 2022
NNPP? That's stale...
Re: Tanko Al-Makura: I Am Not Defecting To NNPP by Dyke15(m): 5:29am On Apr 19, 2022
When u hear stuffs lyk dis, then know dat d person have decamped already but just waiting for the right time to make it official
Re: Tanko Al-Makura: I Am Not Defecting To NNPP by RaptObserver: 5:32am On Apr 19, 2022
Tanko is from the CPC bloc in APC so he can't do that except Buhari wants to decamp too

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Al-Makura: I Am Not Defecting To NNPP by Ibcrown(m): 5:32am On Apr 19, 2022
All these won’t stop Jagaban from becoming the next president of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Tanko Al-Makura: I Am Not Defecting To NNPP by AdventHero: 5:32am On Apr 19, 2022
Re: Tanko Al-Makura: I Am Not Defecting To NNPP by Abujakenneth: 5:52am On Apr 19, 2022
Whether Buhari defects to APGA or Tinubu to PDP it does not change the fact that the economy of this country is ruined and there is no light in sight because darkness pervades the nation. The only ideology of most politicians and the gladiators is self interest. Do not be deceived non of them is interested in the good of this country. It's all about ego and fulfilment of personal life ambitions.
osinbanjoisaliar:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/al-makura-dismisses-defection-rumours-pledges-allegiance-to-apc/
Re: Tanko Al-Makura: I Am Not Defecting To NNPP by 9japarts: 5:59am On Apr 19, 2022
Defect to anywhere oga.

Check my signature
Re: Tanko Al-Makura: I Am Not Defecting To NNPP by BabaO2: 6:06am On Apr 19, 2022
Mala buni really injured apc, people that removed oshiomole didn't mean well for the party

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Al-Makura: I Am Not Defecting To NNPP by Ajimusty2: 6:18am On Apr 19, 2022
RaptObserver:
Tanko is from the CPC bloc in APC so he can't do that except Buhari wants to decamp too
and you feel buhari will still be relevant in politics after 2023?
Re: Tanko Al-Makura: I Am Not Defecting To NNPP by NaijaCowFarm: 6:25am On Apr 19, 2022
Ibcrown:
All these won’t stop Jagaban from becoming the next president of Nigeria

President of where? The Yoruba Republic? Abeg, wake up from your dreams.

Tinubu can only visit Aso Rock, he can NEVER sleep there talkless of being president.

Nigeria is not for sale - Late Umaru Dikko
Re: Tanko Al-Makura: I Am Not Defecting To NNPP by RaptObserver: 6:40am On Apr 19, 2022
Ajimusty2:
and you feel buhari will still be relevant in politics after 2023?

Buhari has street credibility in the North. He will always be relevant till he dies. If not for him many of those politicians won't have won elections easily in 2015.
Re: Tanko Al-Makura: I Am Not Defecting To NNPP by Afonjashapmouth: 8:09am On Apr 19, 2022
We need a factory reset in Nigeria cos we are recycling our problem and expecting a different result.
Re: Tanko Al-Makura: I Am Not Defecting To NNPP by SIMONEKPA7: 8:46am On Apr 19, 2022
smiley
Funny politicians, when you hear things like this just know that they have already decamped.
They are just waiting for open declaration. APC is gone. Mean while say no to election in the South East. Biafra is coming
Re: Tanko Al-Makura: I Am Not Defecting To NNPP by seunmsg(m): 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol!

When the north is done, na only Tinubu and his urchins go remain for APC grin

Las las Almakura will defect to PDP

Why will Al-Makura defect to APC when he has the control of the party’s machinery in his state?

Again, if all northerners leave APC for Tinubu, how will Amaechi who is the anointed candidate win the election?

Finally, can we also infer that Kwakwanso leaving PDP also means that northerners are abandoning Atiku and Peter Obi Pandora in PDP?

9 Likes

Re: Tanko Al-Makura: I Am Not Defecting To NNPP by Akponmfet: 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

President of where? The Yoruba Republic? Abeg, wake up from your dreams.

Tinubu can only visit Aso Rock, he can NEVER sleep there talkless of being president.

Nigeria is not for sale - Late Umaru Dikko
Re: Tanko Al-Makura: I Am Not Defecting To NNPP by Akponmfet: 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
You're right,the next Nigerian president will be Nnamdi Kanu or Peter Obi.
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Governor Wike Endorses Tinubu For President / AFREXIM Shops For $3 Billion To Fulfill Agreement With NNPC / Olamide Takes Shot At President Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.