Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,098 members, 7,835,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 (30566 Views)

One Of These Rats Must Have Bitten My Friend (Photo) / Man Narrowly Escapes Being Bitten By A Cobra In Toilet In Delta State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by Ikem11(m): 9:18am On Apr 19, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:
I don't know why God created them.
They do nothing for the planet earth. angry

Lol u know nothing... Scientists prove use of cockroach to make milk is more healthier than cow milk grin

Spit on scientists grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by TheOmoney(m): 9:19am On Apr 19, 2022
xynerise:

I think it is about the gender difference. Females do fly

HE MEANT.....ALL COCKROACHES DO FLY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by aribisala0(m): 9:19am On Apr 19, 2022
Cockroaches are disgusting

They are many in Onitsha and Aba

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by Shyboyk(m): 9:19am On Apr 19, 2022
Sucre6:

Some species of cockroaches flies, don't you know?

I think every species flies it’s just that they do it when they are matured enough I.e a roach can’t fly unless it’s matured enough and have strong wings

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by kernniejay(m): 9:19am On Apr 19, 2022
Blessedofchrist:
Do they bite or have any particular sounds they make?
Yes o, cockroaches bite a lot. I remember when i was a little boy, there was a night i did not wash my hand properlly after eating a swallow food with delicious soup my mom cooked, in the mid night, cockroaches came to feast on my fingers and it was the pain that woke me, very excrutiating pain.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by aribisala0(m): 9:20am On Apr 19, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:
I don't know why God created them.
They do nothing for the planet earth. angry
Why did God create humans?

What usefulness do humans have to the planet
Who does more damage to earth? Humans or cockroaches

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by lovat(m): 9:21am On Apr 19, 2022
Cockroaches are the only living things that will survive a Nuclear bomb blast.

I hate that disgusting insects.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by toffyz(m): 9:21am On Apr 19, 2022
OBALOLA55:
I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE NON-FLYING ROACHES SIR
There are non flying roaches as well bro
They are mostly in smaller sizes
They have shinning surfaces
They're featherless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by jidxin(m): 9:21am On Apr 19, 2022
qekng40:
Very irritating insect especially the flying ones sad

omooooo ....there was this house i just rented back in school, i was about to start living in the house till i saw matured big brownish black roaches flying late at night....i slept outside that day. couldnt sleep in the room for days till i fumigated it. the flying roaches pursues ooo, they will fly after you as if you owe them money

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by jimtemi1: 9:21am On Apr 19, 2022
OBALOLA55:
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY ‘THE FLYING ONES?
there are some cockroaches without feather, there body always shine especially female ones from the soakaway..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by micflo28(m): 9:22am On Apr 19, 2022
Coakcroches don’t bite humans that much, they scratch with their sharp talents and infect you with leprosy after being contaminated in garbages or toilets. Roaches eat by trapping their prey with their sharp talents, pour saliva on them and suck them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by morikee: 9:23am On Apr 19, 2022
xynerise:

Add spiders and wall gecko

Plus lizard all kind grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by Jchi9876: 9:23am On Apr 19, 2022
Disgusting piece of shit. I cannot stand a home with roaches in it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by Jchi9876: 9:23am On Apr 19, 2022
jimtemi1:
there are some cockroaches without feather, there body always shine especially female ones from the soakaway..

Nyama gtfoh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by danity5love: 9:24am On Apr 19, 2022
I'm usually sensitive wen at sleep at night ..the slightest touch will wake me up so wen they come crawling looking for something to bit ..any slight I'll just catch them with my hands remove d head ..d next day I sweep grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by toffyz(m): 9:24am On Apr 19, 2022
OBALOLA55:
I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE NON-FLYING ROACHES SIR

In fact, you must have been seeing them around before you're not just paying attention to them. They don't fly! They don't even have wings
Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by Glocee(f): 9:24am On Apr 19, 2022
jimtemi1:
Hahaha! You really studied roaches.
They are irritating and their bites no be here o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by Hpesoj: 9:24am On Apr 19, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Roaches don't bite sir .. you are just paranoid like billions of us around the world who dislike roaches

It's better you keep quiet if you're not sure. For the record, I was a victim sometime in 2018 during my NYSC at Birnin Magaji, Zamfara state.

Their bite leaves one with reddish sign/scratches and it's very irritating. I had to take anti-biotics to deflect the pain. Till date I still carry the mark on my back where they bite me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by uuzba(m): 9:24am On Apr 19, 2022
unitysheart:
I detest roaches

So it's only you in the whole world that detests cockroaches?
Why was this statement made and what makes it unique?
We all detest cockroaches.
You are not special for singling yourself out of the crowd, and stating the obvious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by Jchi9876: 9:24am On Apr 19, 2022
toffyz:

There are non flying roaches as well bro
Then even plenty for my Kitchen
I would have snapped some and send you now, but I'm currently not home

Roaches are synonymous with filth bros you get mouth they yarn this kain thing.
Na wa u oo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by toujurs: 9:25am On Apr 19, 2022
It bites o, it has bitten me before o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by micflo28(m): 9:25am On Apr 19, 2022
OBALOLA55:
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY ‘THE FLYING ONES?
their is winged and wingless species

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by clems88(m): 9:25am On Apr 19, 2022
I thought if cockroach bites someone it make the person leprous grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by Kingozymandias(m): 9:25am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Hpesoj:

It's better you keep quiet if you're not sure. For the record, I was a victim sometime in 2018 during my NYSC at Birnin Magaji, Zamfara state.

Their bite leaves one with reddish sign/scratches and it's very irritating. I had to take anti-biotics to deflect the pain. Till date I still carry the mark on my back where they bite me.
[/s]

Roaches don't bite sir.. you don't know what stung you please do your research

Roaches don't bite / sting

Aha na wa o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by Jchi9876: 9:25am On Apr 19, 2022
kernniejay:

Yes o, cockroaches bite a lot. I remember when i was a little boy, there was a night i did not wash my hand properlly after eating a swallow food with delicious soup my mom cooked, in the mid night, cockroaches came to feast on my fingers and it was the pain that woke me, very excrutiating pain.

Nna men Na rat bite you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by angelfallz(m): 9:25am On Apr 19, 2022
So cockroach can bite?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by Jchi9876: 9:26am On Apr 19, 2022
aribisala0:
Cockroaches are disgusting

They are many in Onitsha and Aba

Yea the people too are

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by SeriouslySense(m): 9:27am On Apr 19, 2022
k

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by Jchi9876: 9:28am On Apr 19, 2022
akpunda86:

They all fly.mostly crawl but in danger mode fly away.

Two years now never see roaches in my house,secret I bought enuff concentrated ammonia 4 liters plus snake fluid mixed togeda and flushed down the septic tank,many that managed to escape died around.
Since then is a treatment I do every six months.

Once a roach passes across my noise while sleeping I wake like they got an offensive irritating odour,worst pest

. . . across your nose? It did not kiss or lick your tongue join?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by toprealman: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2022
Why, of all the things available for them to bite they rather have me
Short answer, NO!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Human-like Behaviors In Animals / 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) / The True Legend Of "Submarine" - The GIGANTIC Man-eating Great White Shark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.