Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,491 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

APC Presidential Primaries Would Shock Many - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primaries Would Shock Many (2231 Views)

Results Of APC Presidential Primaries From 10 States So Far. / APC Presidential Primaries: Umar Ganduje Spotted On Queue To Cast His Vote / APC Indirect Primaries Would Promote Corruption- Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Presidential Primaries Would Shock Many by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 19, 2022
Took a leap into time, saw it. Keenly contested by two, with a distant third.

Things I can't say here, I don't wanna be noticed. Fold your arms as we watch the coming events unfold.

Eternal agony would beckon some, it's a painful sight, but how do we help a rootless tree?

Many would be shocked.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primaries Would Shock Many by gaby(m): 7:27am On Apr 19, 2022
You speak in parables, brother.

Tell us what thou hath seen....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primaries Would Shock Many by Nvestor02: 7:30am On Apr 19, 2022
In every election like this... We all know the people that shout and cry for marginalization.... We all know the tribe that go home empty handed.

Nothing is going to be change..... Igbo eyes water will full pale this time.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primaries Would Shock Many by ufuosman(m): 7:46am On Apr 19, 2022
D outcome of the primary result will destroy Apc
Re: APC Presidential Primaries Would Shock Many by Penguin2: 7:50am On Apr 19, 2022
Kraik:

Things I can't say here, I don't wanna be noticed. Fold your arms as we watch the coming events unfold.

Eternal agony would beckon some, it's a painful sight, but how do we help a rootless tree?

Many would be shocked.

Talk. No one would notice you.

It’s a faceless forum
Re: APC Presidential Primaries Would Shock Many by Pierocash(m): 7:51am On Apr 19, 2022
APC is going for consensus candidate, primary will just be a formality.

APC has always adopted consensus candidacy since inception,and this time won't be anything different

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primaries Would Shock Many by Justiceleague1: 8:36am On Apr 19, 2022
Nvestor02:
In every election like this... We all know the people that shout and cry for marginalization.... We all know the tribe that go home empty handed.

The Igbos have seen worse than mere elections that keep bringing same old politicians that have kept you all in perpetual bondage and chains and hunger..
They survived on £20 pounds after a civil bloody war.
Today they have done very well and are doing very well economically despite deliberate negative govt policies.

You should pay more and.closer attention to your own life and that of your generation under the mercies of the same old recycled politicians who don't mean well for anybody instead of making jest of people God have blessed.
And again, whatever you wish for anybody,good or bad,comes back to you a 100 fold...
Have a great day o

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primaries Would Shock Many by Saintinoo(m): 8:40am On Apr 19, 2022
Kraik:

Many would be shocked.

Funny people, APC might not conduct any primaries. A consensus candidate will likely be supported just like they did for National chairman position. If that happens you know what Buhari will want.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primaries Would Shock Many by Saintinoo(m): 8:42am On Apr 19, 2022
Nvestor02:

Kindly take a poll in Onitsha, ABA and , Enugu, Igbo's don't care about your presidency.

There is a Hausa adage that says ' a fight that doesn't concern you is sweeter to watch'. That is what Igbo's are doing, presidency or not we will never beg to eat.

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primaries Would Shock Many by Valkrie: 9:06am On Apr 19, 2022
Kraik:

Many would be shocked.

Speak plainly.. !

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primaries Would Shock Many by christejames(m): 9:20am On Apr 19, 2022
It won't shock those of us already in SDP cleaning chairs for our Baba and his urchins to come and grab our priceless tickets grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primaries Would Shock Many by GHOSTTALK: 9:38am On Apr 19, 2022
A tree here is a Tinubu...only him has branches... So how do you help a rootless tree...who may lost one and only chance....a pity if he does lose...eternal pain!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primaries Would Shock Many by shaggy007(m): 9:58am On Apr 19, 2022
Kraik:

Many would be shocked.

Yes, tomorrow you will be hungry.

Today you will drink water.

Today, The sun will rise from the east and set in the west.

Today, You will see vehicles on the road when you leave your house.
Re: APC Presidential Primaries Would Shock Many by simpleseyi: 9:58am On Apr 19, 2022
Kraik:

Many would be shocked.

The most rooted tree in this coming election is Tinubu. No one else comes close.
Re: APC Presidential Primaries Would Shock Many by OdumegwuOjukwu: 10:00am On Apr 19, 2022
Kraik:

Many would be shocked.

I want to drink from thy depth of knowledge. Pray say, are you a remote viewer? Such craft do I desire.
Re: APC Presidential Primaries Would Shock Many by OdumegwuOjukwu: 10:04am On Apr 19, 2022
Kraik:

Many would be shocked.

I see thy call sign bro, your home I believe is beautiful. I do not yet know my domicile. Will make best use of time and space in this dimension. I shall pass by your home someday, cosmic brother. And as we are one, I shall seek you out.
Re: APC Presidential Primaries Would Shock Many by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 19, 2022
The will be a winner and loser, that is what I know for sure cheesy
Re: APC Presidential Primaries Would Shock Many by AsiwajuOfPeePoo: 10:10am On Apr 19, 2022
Equity and Justice must prevail
Re: APC Presidential Primaries Would Shock Many by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 19, 2022
Kraik:

Many would be shocked.

I am sure you went into a trance after taking like 7 bottles of Hero beer. Yeye!
Re: APC Presidential Primaries Would Shock Many by Kenpaly(m): 11:16am On Apr 19, 2022
Let me analise what op said in ds parable. The two contestance are tinubu and an igbo man,the third 3rd one is an ikwere man.the rootless tree is tinubu. Root here means buhari and the cabals,tinubu dnt have the backing of the root(buhari& cabals)so tinubu is the rootless tree.lastly op said that many will be shocked.now why will many got shocked?bcs an igbo man will win/get apc pres primary on may 30.
Re: APC Presidential Primaries Would Shock Many by sunnx(f): 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
When do you learn the skill of parable from our lord Jesus Christ trust aren't denying your master Tinubu 3 times like Peter did.

You better tell us straight afterward that your Afobaje " the tree mentioned" might loses trust from Buhari, northern elders and leaders and including daddy G.O and his followers for the favour of Judas Yemi Osinbanjo.
Re: APC Presidential Primaries Would Shock Many by obaaderemi: 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
OdumegwuOjukwu:

I see thy call sign bro, your home I believe is beautiful. I do not yet know my domicile. Will make best use of time and space in this dimension. I shall pass by your home someday, cosmic brother. And as we are one, I shall seek you out.
Are you a poet?
Re: APC Presidential Primaries Would Shock Many by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
ufuosman:
D outcome of the primary result will destroy Apc
[/s]
Re: APC Presidential Primaries Would Shock Many by SocialJustice: 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kraik:

Many would be shocked.

Op said nothing and it made front page, why?

Who doesn't already know the battle is between Osinbajo and Tinubu, with Amaechi being the clown.

Tinubu is already desperate to win and definitely be the biggest loser and most affected if he does not get the ticket as this is probably his last chance.

Win or lose Amaechi and Osinbajo have many more years to remain in politics and try again.
Re: APC Presidential Primaries Would Shock Many by OdumegwuOjukwu: 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
obaaderemi:
Are you a poet?

I am more inside.

(1) (Reply)

Seun, It's Time To Introduce Mobile Number In Registration / This Event TookPlace In AGULERI ANAMBRA. / 2023: Tinubu Wins First Online Poll, Defeats Obi, Atiku, Others (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.