Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? (554 Views)

It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit / Why Quran Reject Jesus Crucifixion / God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by haekymbahd(m): 8:54am On Apr 19, 2022
God made a covenant with the isrealite concerning keeping of the sabbath

Exodus 31
16 Wherefore the Israelites shall keep the Sabbath to observe it throughout their generations, a perpetual covenant.

17 [b]It is a sign between Me and the Israelites forever;
for in six days the Lord made the heavens and earth, and on the seventh day He ceased and was refreshed.
[/b]

Now christians don't keep sabbath because it has been abolished.

Why did God breaks his own law of sabbath after saying it was a sign with isrealites forever did God intentionally made the Jews go against Jesus or there is a hole in the narration because I dont see any reason why Jews should beleive Jesus with that Statement does it make sense to you?
Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by Maynman: 9:26am On Apr 19, 2022
Jesus was a “messiah”, what does messiah mean in Hebrew “one who is anointed”.. don’t we have many anointed niggas in Old Testament? Joshua? David? Samuel? Isiiah? They are all “messiahs” which was translated to “chritos” in Greek and later translated to “Christ” in Latin/English language.
the problem of Christianity is translation, that’s why Quran is more accurate, they didn’t let translation dilute it.
Theo doesn’t mean God in Hebrew, Jesus was never a god, small or big. He was just a messiah that came to deliver the word like joshua, Samuel and the rest, Jesus is not the word(logos) he only delivered it.

Also It’s not Jesus Christ, it’s Jesus the Christ. And rhe name “jesus” is a common name in Hebrew, nothing special..
How is Jesus written in Hebrew? How is joshua written in Hebrew? Any difference?
Whatever you are doing in your religion always refer to the original language, the King James Version you have now is not a translation it’s a VERSION!!

2 Likes

Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:41am On Apr 19, 2022
haekymbahd:

Exodus 31
16 Wherefore the Israelites shall keep the Sabbath to observe it throughout their generations, a perpetual covenant.
for in six days the Lord made the heavens and earth, and on the seventh day He ceased and was refreshed.
[/b]
Why did God breaks his own law of sabbath after saying it was a sign with isrealites forever did God intentionally made the Jews go against Jesus or there is a hole in the narration because I dont see any reason why Jews should beleive Jesus with that Statement does it make sense to you?

The Sabbath is for a purpose so before anyone can perfectly apply that law you need to know understand the purpose of the Sabbath.
According to God Himself the Sabbath is to set a day for sacred things so during that day both you and your staff must take a day off from the stressful day to day activities:

“Six days you shall do your work, but on the seventh day you shall rest; that your ox and your ass may have rest, and the son of your bondmaid, and the alien, may be refreshed" Exodus 23:12

So God wants each of His worshipers to make it a compulsion to get a day off from the hustle and bustle, then use such a day for sacred things!

The nation of Israel was rescued from Egypt and God is their law giver so they must keep it to heart as a lasting principle forever but the Israelites missed the import of this benefitial rule, instead they began turning the Sabbath to a cruel and unreasonable law {Matthew 12:10-12} that's why the Messiah had to correct their wrong view of that rule.
Remember that God told the Israelites that the Messiah will teach them the PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS of all those laws and they must listen to him {Deuteronomy 18:18-19} the reason is because the Messiah has being with the law giver (God) for uncountable years so he knew the perfect application of whatever God says! Proverbs 8:22-31 compare to Colossians 1:15-16

Today Christians live in different countries under the different governments who set their own rules so it's the principle of Sabbath that we must apply not the law.

Thanks for considering our book (Bible) smiley
Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by Maynman: 9:44am On Apr 19, 2022
NWT is your book just like you said MaXInDHouse , spell it out don’t be shy.
Man didn’t know NWT is even a more edited VERSION of King James VERSION, he thought he did something grin

Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by haekymbahd(m): 10:46am On Apr 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The Sabbath is for a purpose so before anyone can perfectly apply that law you need to know understand the purpose of the Sabbath.
According to God Himself the Sabbath is to set a day for sacred things so during that day both you and your staff must take a day off from the stressful day to day activities:

“Six days you shall do your work, but on the seventh day you shall rest; that your ox and your ass may have rest, and the son of your bondmaid, and the alien, may be refreshed" Exodus 23:12

So God wants each of His worshipers to make it a compulsion to get a day off from the hustle and bustle, then use such a day for sacred things!

The nation of Israel was rescued from Egypt and God is their law giver so they must keep it to heart as a lasting principle forever but the Israelites missed the import of this benefitial rule, instead they began turning the Sabbath to a cruel and unreasonable law {Matthew 12:10-12} that's why the Messiah had to correct their wrong view of that rule.
Remember that God told the Israelites that the Messiah will teach them the PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS of all those laws and they must listen to him {Deuteronomy 18:18-19} the reason is because the Messiah has being with the law giver (God) for uncountable years so he knew the perfect application of whatever God says! Proverbs 8:22-31 compare to Colossians 1:15-16

Today Christians live in different countries under the different governments who set their own rules so it's the principle of Sabbath that we must apply not the law.

Thanks for considering our book (Bible) smiley

Good one from you... If that was the case why did the Roman take Sunday as the official sacred day instead of the Sabbath (Saturday) if what you just said is true?
Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by Maynman: 10:47am On Apr 19, 2022
haekymbahd:
Good one from you... If that was the case why did the Roman take Sunday as the official sacred day instead of the Sabbath (Saturday) if what you just said is true?

Catholic happened cheesy
“Mother of Christianity” for a reason. Even though some doctrines disagreed and are practicing the sabbath day on Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by Acehart: 11:09am On Apr 19, 2022
haekymbahd:

Exodus 31

[/b]

You seem to be new to the Bible. You seem never to have read it through. You are like a man taking a trip to Abuja and says he knows Ondo State just because his vehicle took him through that state? You have done a lazy man’s work.

Ezekiel 20 shows even a child that Israel broke the sabbaths not God. Even babies know that the ordinances were for the children of Israel (Exodus 18) and their teacher was Moses.

For the Christian, their teacher is Christ alone. Even God says to Prophet Jeremiah and Ezekiel that the Law of Moses will be done away with. Maybe you still use a Nokia 3310 and an Android or an iOS device is of no use to you. Christians don’t use the Law because it has been abolished by God himself, He has finished its production.
Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:36am On Apr 19, 2022
haekymbahd:

The Roman Catholic Church has nothing to do with what God commanded in the Old Testament nor what Jesus taught in the New Testament. The first Roman Emperor who claimed he converted to Christianity was looking for a way to promote his own Kingdom so everything the Roman Catholic Church established was to favour their domination of the world not about FAITH!
But as for true Christians since we know that it's the principle that we need to apply and not the law blindly there's no need disputing over the day Romans chose for a relief from work anyday is OK for us as long as we can rest and worship out God! Colossians 2:16-17

Thanks once again! smiley
Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:41am On Apr 19, 2022
haekymbahd:

Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? ...

Now christians don't keep sabbath because it has been abolished....

Why did God breaks his own law of sabbath after saying it was a sign with isrealites forever did God intentionally made the Jews go against Jesus [i]or there is a hole in the narration[ because I dont see any reason why Jews should beleive Jesus with that Statement does it make sense to you?

How can you have sense to make sense when you yourself are uncoordinated and incoherent like one who is mad?
Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
Acehart:

For the Christian, their teacher is Christ alone.

And HIS FIRST FOLLOWERS, THE DISCIPLES, KEPT THE SABBATHS, AS THE LAW COMMANDED. Luke 23:56

BUT SINNERS AND LIARS WILL REFUSE TO SEE THIS CLEAR PROOF!
Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by haekymbahd(m): 12:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The Roman Catholic Church has nothing to do with what God commanded in the Old Testament nor what Jesus taught in the New Testament. The first Roman Emperor who claimed he converted to Christianity was looking for a way to promote his own Kingdom so everything the Roman Catholic Church established was to favour their domination of the world not about FAITH!
But as for true Christians since we know that it's the principle that we need to apply and not the law blindly there's no need disputing over the day Romans chose for a relief from work anyday is OK for us as long as we can rest and worship out God! Colossians 2:16-17

Thanks once again! smiley
So which of the day did your group set out for that when you can rest (not going to work) and worship God. In Nigeria Saturday and Sunday are our weekends which of the 2 is your sabbath..
Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
haekymbahd:
So which of the day did your group set out for that when you can rest (not going to work) and worship God. In Nigeria Saturday and Sunday are our weekends which of the 2 is your sabbath..

It all depends on the location we find ourselves. For instance our brothers in Islamic or Muslim countries use Friday since Muslims take Friday as a day fully dedicated to Allah but in other countries where Sunday is their day of worship we use Sunday! smiley
Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by haekymbahd(m): 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

And HIS FIRST FOLLOWERS, THE DISCIPLES, KEPT THE SABBATHS, AS THE LAW COMMANDED. Luke 23:56

which means Jesus didn't abolish it. Why are you not keeping the sabbath if Jesus first followers did but rather you followed the Romans (Romans).

Are you a Christian or Paulian?
Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by haekymbahd(m): 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2022
Acehart:

For the Christian, their teacher is Christ alone.
But your teacher was also an isrealite and his first followers kept the sabbath Luke 23:56. How did Sunday came about?

Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
haekymbahd:
which means Jesus didn't abolish it. Why are you not keeping the sabbath if Jesus first followers did but rather you followed the Romans (Romans).

You have been seeing say The Commandments are in force and that Christ did not abolish it and neither did Lawyer Paul.
Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by Maynman: 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It all depends on the location we find ourselves. For instance our brothers in Islamic or Muslim countries use Friday since Muslims take Friday as a day fully dedicated to Allah but in other countries where Sunday is their day of worship we use Sunday! smiley

So at the end of it, you are still obeying the Catholic order that set it as Sunday, some doctrines inside that same Christianity use Saturday as sabbath, your excuse is weak. cheesy
Muslims don’t use Friday as sabbath(to rest) stop mixing it.

Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by haekymbahd(m): 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You have been seeing say The Commandments are in force and that Christ did not abolish it and neither did Lawyer Paul.
International Standard Version
Ephesians 2 vs 15
He rendered the Law inoperative, along with its commandments and regulations, thus creating in himself one new humanity from the two, thereby making peace,

Lawyer Paul did abolished the Law..
Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by Maynman: 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
haekymbahd:
[b][/b]International Standard Version[b]
Ephesians 2 vs 15
He rendered the Law inoperative, along with its commandments and regulations, thus creating in himself one new humanity from the two, thereby making peace,[/b]

Lawyer Paul did abolished the Law..

Lol, how many VERSIONS dey? grin
Why not find and use the Original Translation?

Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by Acehart: 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

BUT SINNERS AND LIARS WILL REFUSE TO SEE THIS CLEAR PROOF!

Jesus had not yet fulfilled the sabbath at this point in time you have declared in Luke 23. When Christ said, "It is finished", He freed us from all "Sabbath-keeping". In actual fact, those sabbaths (of the Jews) can not be held without the presence of the temple at Jerusalem and the veil within- things that do not exist anymore. Any observance today would be a travesty. If you knew these things, you wouldn't have given your response.
Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
Maynman:

So at the end of it, you are still obeying the Catholic order that set it as Sunday, some doctrines inside that same Christianity use Saturday as sabbath, your excuse is weak. cheesy
Muslims don’t use Friday as sabbath(to rest) stop mixing it.

Keep following me and you will learn more of what you've missed when Jehovah's Witnesses came knocking on your door to impact wisdom in your head!

I can just imagine how you and your cohorts were carrying loads of worthless documents up and down, telling Jehovah's Witnesses you're busy when they introduced all these good things to you in form of better information! smiley

Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by Maynman: 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Keep following me and you will learn more of what you've missed when Jehovah's Witnesses came knocking on your door to impact wisdom in your head!

I can just imagine how you and your cohorts were carrying loads of worthless documents up and down, telling Jehovah's Witnesses you're busy when they introduced all these good things to you in form of better information! smiley

Worshipper Of William Tyndale, you’ve become gentle and just resulting to ad hominem cheesy
Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
Maynman:

Worshipper Of William Tyndale, you’ve become gentle and just resulting to ad hominem cheesy

I have always been the GENTLE Max but it's my wisdom that's drawing people after me as if i know more than the little JEHOVAH taught me!
smiley
Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by Maynman: 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I have always been the GENTLE Max but it's my wisdom that's drawing people after me as if i know more than the little JEHOVAH taught me!
smiley

This your gentleness is of defeat.

Worhsipper of Jehovah aka Williams Tyndale..

Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
Maynman:

This your gentleness is of defeat.
Worhsipper of Jehovah aka Williams Tyndale..

So if truthfully you KNOW you've defeated Max why are you still trailing me bumper to bumper?
I've never seen or heard anyone who is the winner going after the one he defeated, it has always been the defeated that's running after the winner to challenge him! cheesy
Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by Maynman: 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So if truthfully you KNOW you've defeated Max why are you still trailing me bumper to bumper?
I've never seen or heard anyone who is the winner going after the one he defeated, it has always been the defeated that's running after the winner to challenge him! cheesy

Trailing you? Or you are not comfortable with my answers? We are both questioning each other, it’s you that’s sounding hurt and resulting to Ad Hominem since tongue
Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
Maynman:

Trailing you? Or you are not comfortable with my answers? We are both questioning each other, it’s you that’s sounding hurt and resulting to Ad Hominem since tongue

Diversion tactics! cheesy

If you truly defeated Max you won't be trailing me up and down Nairaland! wink
Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by Maynman: 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Diversion tactics! cheesy

If you truly defeated Max you won't be trailing me up and down Nairaland! wink

And what’s the tactics of Ad Hominem?
I only just exposed the cult you are in.
Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by MindHacker9009(m): 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
The Jesus that was crucified lead a resistance against Roman occupation of Isreal around 2000 years ago.
The Jesus Christ preached today was a creation of the Roman Empire to control the minds of the people remotely since around 2000 years ago till now.
The Jews are aware of this that's why they have kept to their Old Testament and the10 commandments.

1 Like

Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by sonmvayina(m): 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
haekymbahd:

Exodus 31

[/b]

No it doesn't..

Jesus was neither a jew or god.

He is a creation of the Roman/ Greek elites..

Why they added it at the back of the Jewish scriptures which ended in Malachi is well beyond me.

I did ask the jews. And the answer I got was
THERE IS NO JESUS IN THE JEWISH SCRIPTURES

"To make it sellable"
Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by sonmvayina(m): 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
Acehart:

You seem to be new to the Bible. You seem never to have read it through. You are like a man taking a trip to Abuja and says he knows Ondo State just because his vehicle took him through that state? You have done a lazy man’s work.

Ezekiel 20 shows even a child that Israel broke the sabbaths not God. Even babies know that the ordinances were for the children of Israel (Exodus 18) and their teacher was Moses.

For the Christian, their teacher is Christ alone. Even God says to Prophet Jeremiah and Ezekiel that the Law of Moses will be done away with. Maybe you still use a Nokia 3310 and an Android or an iOS device is of no use to you. Christians don’t use the Law because it has been abolished by God himself, He has finished its production.

I want to see the passages or the prophesies...
Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by MindHacker9009(m): 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
In Europe that brought us the Jesus story I have noticed that people do not talk of Jesus or religion it is Africans that are obsessed with the Jesus Christ created by the Roman Empire.

To serve God, I'm with the Jews to follow the Old Testament 10 commandments and to use the Psalms to pray. I still cannot believe that a lot of Nigerian and Africans are still being deceived to believe that Jesus is the Son of the Old Testament GOD when in fact it is a Roman idol worship in disguise.
Re: Did God Himself Made The Jews Reject Jesus? by Maynman: 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
MindHacker9009:
In Europe that brought us the Jesus story I have noticed that people do not talk of Jesus or religion it is Africans that are obsessed with the Jesus Christ created by the Roman Empire.

To serve God, I'm with the Jews to follow the Old Testament 10 commandments and to use the Psalms to pray. I still cannot believe that a lot of people are still being deceived to believe that Jesus is the Son of the Old Testament GOD when in fact it is a Roman idol worship in disguise.

They only have belief, they don’t have knowledge about their belief(s). It’s pathetic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Red-handed Sleeping With A Married Woman (video) / In Need Of Funds?get Loan. / Woman Struck With Madness After Destroying Village Shrine, Activist Chimelum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.