Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,954 members, 7,814,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

How To Make Vegetable Soup With Bitter Leaves And Water Leaves. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Make Vegetable Soup With Bitter Leaves And Water Leaves. (25136 Views)

She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Vegetable Soup With Bitter Leaves And Water Leaves. by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:28am On Apr 19, 2022
Vegetable soup is a delicacy filled with great health benefits due to the greeny leaves used in preparing it. In this recipe, I used water leaves and bitter leaves to make this vegetable soup. This soup will make you to keep visiting the pot more than usual.

Ingredients:

1. Bitter leaf
2. Waterleaf
3. Beef
4. Stock fish
5. Dry catfish
6. Palm Oil
7. Kpomo
8. Onions
9. Fresh yellow and red Pepper
10. Crayfish
11. Seasoning
12. Salt to taste

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzmM4uK1Mpo

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Make Vegetable Soup With Bitter Leaves And Water Leaves. by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:22am On Jul 19, 2022
lalasticlala, come and eat vegetable soup.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Vegetable Soup With Bitter Leaves And Water Leaves. by ahnie: 10:39am On Jul 19, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Inclusion of bitterleaf inside veggie soup?
I haven't heard or eaten such,but I m willing to give it a try.

When preparing my veggie soup,I do infuse periwinkles and big crayfish.

But the only probs be say...I nor dey ever feel the perewinkles inside the soup when m eating it...lolz

14 Likes

Re: How To Make Vegetable Soup With Bitter Leaves And Water Leaves. by Mumben(f): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2022
I've seen akwa ibom people prepare it before. It tastes nice oh

15 Likes

Re: How To Make Vegetable Soup With Bitter Leaves And Water Leaves. by DearGorgeous(f): 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
It's Akwa Ibom delicacy, and it usually tastes good.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Vegetable Soup With Bitter Leaves And Water Leaves. by DearGorgeous(f): 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
ahnie:

Inclusion of bitterleaf inside veggie soup?
I haven't heard or eaten such,but I m willing to give it a trial.

When preparing my veggie soup,I do infuse perewinkles and big crayfish.

But the only probs be say...I nor dey ever feel the perewinkles inside the soup when m eating it...lolz

In that case, don't always buy the periwinkles without shell. Buy the ones with shell, ask the seller how to wash and use it for cooking. All you have to do after cooking is to suck it out from its shell while eating. By so doing, you'll feel the periwinkles inside soup while eating.

Alternatively, you can try not to overcook the shell-less ones.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Vegetable Soup With Bitter Leaves And Water Leaves. by pocohantas(f): 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
I know the soup.

It is waterleaf and bitterleaf soup. An Ibibio/Efik delicacy. UGWOHO ETIDOT is the name.

It is tasty too. I like it and I have made it twice. Looks like afang, but the taste is different of course.

15 Likes

Re: How To Make Vegetable Soup With Bitter Leaves And Water Leaves. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Which day I go chop your meaL...?
Invite me naaaa tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Make Vegetable Soup With Bitter Leaves And Water Leaves. by Kentuforchrist(m): 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
Wow

1 Like

Re: How To Make Vegetable Soup With Bitter Leaves And Water Leaves. by KmniAutos(m): 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
As I see the topic , I don know sey OP na you grin

Very lovely and now I'm hungry chai grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: How To Make Vegetable Soup With Bitter Leaves And Water Leaves. by ogododo: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Vegetable soup is a delicacy filled with great health benefits due to the greeny leaves used in preparing it. In this recipe, I used water leaves and bitter leaves to make this vegetable soup. This soup will make you to keep visiting the pot more than usual.

Ingredients:

1. Bitter leaf
2. Waterleaf
3. Beef
4. Stock fish
5. Dry catfish
6. Palm Oil
7. Kpomo
8. Onions
10. Crayfish
11. Seasoning
12. Salt to taste

I beg bring starch.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Vegetable Soup With Bitter Leaves And Water Leaves. by Thanos5555: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
sad
na only ugwu leaves, i sabi use oooook

any other thing, i see as stress

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Vegetable Soup With Bitter Leaves And Water Leaves. by Franking: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
Who soup epp? Tell people how to make money, abeg. Leave soup matter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Vegetable Soup With Bitter Leaves And Water Leaves. by Xscape047: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
Bitter leaf isn't that bitter as stipulated ..

Other herb are far bitter but isn't called Bitter as first name

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Vegetable Soup With Bitter Leaves And Water Leaves. by Cruisegallow(m): 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hmmm money is good ☺️

1 Like

Re: How To Make Vegetable Soup With Bitter Leaves And Water Leaves. by mediclife1987(m): 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
Franking:

Eating good food would nourish your brain, teaching it how to make money...

9 Likes

Re: How To Make Vegetable Soup With Bitter Leaves And Water Leaves. by doggedfighter(f): 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
pocohantas:
I know the soup.

There is waterleaf and bitterleaf soup. An Ibibio/Efik delicacy. UGWOHO ETIDOT is the name.

It is tasty too. I like it and I have made it twice. Looks like afang, but the taste is different of course.

Babe, how are you doing?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Vegetable Soup With Bitter Leaves And Water Leaves. by Oturatetuala(m): 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
Afoke
Re: How To Make Vegetable Soup With Bitter Leaves And Water Leaves. by NoToPile: 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
Waterleaf and bitterleaf, looks like the bitterleaf version of edikaikong I will try it, lemme watch video first.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Vegetable Soup With Bitter Leaves And Water Leaves. by Franking: 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
mediclife1987:

Eating good food would nourish your brain teaching it how to make money...

Lol! And the only good food available is the soup he or she is teaching u how to prepare?
Re: How To Make Vegetable Soup With Bitter Leaves And Water Leaves. by daddio(m): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

UNA NO ADD SNAKE INSIDE AND UNA DEY CALL LALASTICLALA MAK E COM CHOP, HOW E WAN ENJOY AM!?

I don go buy fufu sha, shey I fit get small vegetable soup!?

grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Vegetable Soup With Bitter Leaves And Water Leaves. by dyera(m): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:

1. Bitter leaf
2. Waterleaf
3. Beef
4. Stock fish
5. Dry catfish
6. Palm Oil
7. Kpomo
8. Onions
10. Crayfish
11. Seasoning
12. Salt to taste

You should create a thread on how to prepare agbado and cassava. Tinubu urchins are in dire need of a good agbado and cassava recipe.

6 Likes

Re: How To Make Vegetable Soup With Bitter Leaves And Water Leaves. by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
As a foodie, I must have money in this life.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Vegetable Soup With Bitter Leaves And Water Leaves. by merits(m): 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:

1. Bitter leaf
2. Waterleaf
3. Beef
4. Stock fish
5. Dry catfish
6. Palm Oil
7. Kpomo
8. Onions
10. Crayfish
11. Seasoning
12. Salt to taste

Am tired of all this soft copy food that we can't even have a taste.

Lets go hardware abeg,do owambe lets follow chop.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Vegetable Soup With Bitter Leaves And Water Leaves. by Melodydoctor: 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
Delicious combo

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Vegetable Soup With Bitter Leaves And Water Leaves. by BigYash: 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
Franking:
Open mama put for your street nau. Use this her method dey cook soup and swallow for people. Money go full your aza in few months.. FRANKING SOUP and SWALLOW SHOP .. grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Life With Two Stubborn Teenage Boys : My Experience. / Has Your Mum Priced Something In Your Presence & You Start To Pity The Seller? / Little Boy Cries Over Guinness, Rejects Water Or Any Other Drink(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.