Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

US Agency Appoints Nigeria’s Yemi Oshinnaiye Chief Information Officer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Agency Appoints Nigeria’s Yemi Oshinnaiye Chief Information Officer (283 Views)

I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo / US Disease Control Agency Appoints New Director For Nigeria / 2019: Nigeria Will Witness Violence, APC May Intimidate Opposition – US Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Agency Appoints Nigeria’s Yemi Oshinnaiye Chief Information Officer by treesun: 10:03am On Apr 19, 2022
The United States Transportation Security Administration has appointed a Nigerian, Yemi Oshinnaiye, as its new Chief Information Officer.

Oshinnaiye, who was the deputy CIO at the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, was confirmed as TSA’s new permanent CIO.

According to the Federal News Network, Oshinnaiye would assume office in May following the resignation of Russ Roberts, the outgoing CIO.

Roberts, who had announced his retirement in December, had delayed it for a few months. However, he would hand over the baton to Oshinnaiye in early May.

Oshinnaiye has been the deputy CIO at USCIS since March 2019, but worked at DHS previously from 2012 to 2017.

During his tenure at USCIS, Oshinnaiye helped to head the plan to consolidate and improve how the agency made use of cloud services.

https://punchng.com/us-agency-appoints-nigerias-yemi-oshinnaiye-chief-information-officer/

1 Like

Re: US Agency Appoints Nigeria’s Yemi Oshinnaiye Chief Information Officer by desas: 10:04am On Apr 19, 2022
Nigerians making Nigeria proud everywhere except our politicians

Mention the last time any of your political godfather was honoured in the community of nations like this news

I only wish Nigerians can open their eyes and see the damages because of these guys all for greed and selfishness

1 Like

Re: US Agency Appoints Nigeria’s Yemi Oshinnaiye Chief Information Officer by peetay(m): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2022
Congratulations Yemi. Hard work really pays.
Re: US Agency Appoints Nigeria’s Yemi Oshinnaiye Chief Information Officer by treesun: 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
desas:
Nigerians making Nigeria proud everywhere except our politicians

Mention the last time any of your political godfather was honoured in the community of nations like this news

I only wish Nigerians can open their eyes and see the damages because of these guys all for greed and selfishness

That is it, everywhere abroad Nigerians are fore runners, but coming to Nigeria, the weakest are still ruling us!
Re: US Agency Appoints Nigeria’s Yemi Oshinnaiye Chief Information Officer by KUNZEH(m): 12:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
Okay
Re: US Agency Appoints Nigeria’s Yemi Oshinnaiye Chief Information Officer by tony0806: 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
That's right
Re: US Agency Appoints Nigeria’s Yemi Oshinnaiye Chief Information Officer by Parachoko: 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2022
I hope he won't mess up like the one in Canada.
Re: US Agency Appoints Nigeria’s Yemi Oshinnaiye Chief Information Officer by treesun: 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
Parachoko:
I hope he won't mess up like the one in Canada.

Which one in Canada messed up!

(1) (Reply)

Gov Emmanuel Receives Chinese Maritime Firm - Pictures / Between Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo / Eid Al Fitri: Buhari Approves Sallah Homage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.