Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! (4580 Views)

Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday / “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe / America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by MandingoII(m): 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2011
THE UNITED STATES DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE,

http://www.ts-si.org/government/2398-the-united-states-declaration-of-independence

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of[size=18pt] Happiness.[/size]

--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and [size=18pt]Happiness[/size].

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government.

The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

Everybody wants to be Us and Everybody wants to live here no matter what they say. wink
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by morpheus24: 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2011
The important phrase you dumbo is "THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS". You first have to define what a country or a community considers to be the meaning and embodiment of the word "happiness."

The united states only gurantees the "pursuit of" not happiness itself.

I don't see were any other constitution established by any other country would not intrinsicly gurantee these same rights. Without explicit wording, all other rights, such as freedom of religion, of speech and of association are contingent upon this particular aspiration of the human experience and every DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED government would be obliged "wording" or no "wording" to gurantee the same for its citizens.

Thats a basic given, don't you think?
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by MandingoII(m): 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2011
NO!

It is NOT GIVEN considering that in Nigeria the POLICE DO NOT RESPOND to its citizens cries.

If I phone 911 in America the Police will show up in 2 minutes in a SHOW OF FORCE to access and SOLVE my issue.

Not in Nigeria.

comprehende?
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by armyofone(m): 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2011
God bless America kiss

Support our Troops
SemperFI
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by MandingoII(m): 12:22am On Jul 09, 2011
The Pursuit of happiness is an American Right.  I'm bout to get my swag on.  Drink some Ciroc vodka in the club and swang to Hip hop music and get my D.i.c. K. sucked in the bathroom by a white gal.   wink
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by tpia5: 2:15am On Jul 09, 2011
and are americans happy?

some people- when they smile at you, better start praying cos that means you're gone unless God wills otherwise. undecided
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2011
if only you knew the vast number of Americans that are far far away from being happy lol

I would not trade being a nigerian for anything, at least it taught me to handle both the positive and negative sides of life quite well, to be extra cautious when making decisions knowing what the consequences may be (a lesson millions of AA's would do well to heed).
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by MandingoII(m): 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2011
Davidyan is UNEMPLOYED. LOL!!!!

take your bum a.zz back to school and study NURSING like the rest of your folks.
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by ADM1(m): 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2011
Show me a happy American. The only Americans that are happy are the wealthy who have the Republicans and some Democrats in their pockets and will make sure they won't pay higher taxes. Unemployment is at 9.2% in the U.S. It's higher among certain demographics. Who's happy about that?
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by MandingoII(m): 11:56pm On Jul 09, 2011
I am not unemployed. I got MONEY to pay my bills and money to blow. that 9.2% unemployed is less than 10% of the EMPLOYED population. But in reality It is really about 23% unemployed if you count the folks that are UNDEREMPLOYED. Which mean 77% of the population IS employed. If you cannot find happiness with being about to pay your BILLS and LIVING THE GOOD LIFE. , then it is YOUR fault
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by cap28: 11:16am On Jul 10, 2011
MandingoII:

THE UNITED STATES DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE,
#
http://www.ts-si.org/government/2398-the-united-states-declaration-of-independence

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of[size=18pt] Happiness.[/size]

--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and [size=18pt]Happiness[/size].

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government.

The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

Everybody wants to be Us and Everybody wants to live here no matter what they say. wink

Still trying to punch above your weight are you?

Did it occcur to you that at the time this document was drafted (4 july 1776) -  SLAVERY WAS STILL LEGAL IN AMERICA?

Did it occur to you that one of its main contributors - Thomas Jefferson, was a SLAVE OWNER who r.aped and molested his female african slaves?

Here is what an English abolitionist - Thomas Day had to say about this declaration of independence in 1776:

"If there be an object truly ridiculous in nature", it is an American patriot, signing resolutions of independency with the one hand, and with the other brandishing a whip over his affrighted slaves."

Did it occur to you that the so called "pursuit of happiness"  did not apply to anyone of african descent because they were regarded as chattel ie property and were described in your constitution 11 years later as being 3/5 of a human being?

Were  you aware that at the time that this document was drafted voting was only extended to property owning white males ?

were you aware that during this period  native indians, people of african descent, women, indentured servants and white males who did not own property were BANNED from voting?

did you know that the criteria for owning property at that time was so steep it excluded most of the white male population?

At the time that this document was drafted only rich, powerful white men ENJOYED ANY SEMBLANCE OF HAPPINESS because they controlled all the wealth and power of the US and guess what?  THEY STILL DO.

so your pathetic attempt to try and cast america as a defender of equality, justice and human rights is a tragic failure -

Even Abraham Lincoln who many black americans think abolished slavery had this to say about black americans 80 years later:

There is a natural disgust in the minds of nearly all white people to the idea of indiscriminate amalgamation of the white and black races ,  A separation of the races is the only perfect preventive of amalgamation, but as an immediate separation is impossible, the next best thing is to keep them apart where they are not already together. If white and black people never get together in Kansas, they will never mix blood in Kansas , .

and he went on to say this in a speech on October 16 1854:

"If all earthly power were given me," I should not know what to do, as to the existing institution [of slavery]. My first impulse would be to free all the slaves, and send them to Liberia, to their own native land."

After acknowledging that this plan's "sudden execution is impossible," he asked whether freed blacks should be made "politically and socially our equals?" "My own feelings will not admit of this," he said, "and [even] if mine would, we well know that those of the great mass of white people will not ,  We can not, then, make them equals."5

"Racial separation, must be effected by colonization" of the country's blacks to a foreign land. "The enterprise is a difficult one," he acknowledged,

but "where there is a will there is a way," and what colonization needs most is a hearty will. Will springs from the two elements of moral sense and self-interest. Let us be brought to believe it is morally right, and, at the same time, favorable to, or, at least, not against, our interest, to transfer the African to his native clime, and we shall find a way to do it, however great the task may be.

then he went on to say in 1857:

I have no purpose directly or indirectly to interfere with the institution of slavery in the states where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so.

He continued:

I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and black races. There is physical difference between the two which, in my judgment, will probably forever forbid their living together upon the footing of perfect equality, and inasmuch as it becomes a necessity that there must be a difference, I, as well as Judge Douglas, am in favor of the race to which I belong having the superior position.

so you see Mandingo - this pursuit of happiness was never meant for everyone and it most certainly wasnt intended for its black population - it is one thing to draft a document with lofty ideals and beautifully crafted words but putting those words into action are another thing - that is why it took your people another 100 years (1865 to 1968) to gain anything remotely resembling a glimmer of happiness in america.

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n5p-4_Morgan.html
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by MandingoII(m): 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2011
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by cap28: 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2011
^^^^

forever taking the coward's way out - GROW SOME BALLS FOR ONCE IN YOUR PATHETIC LIFE, JEEZ!!!
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by MandingoII(m): 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2011
[size=18pt]Nigga YOU DON'T MEAN SH.IT TO ME!!!![/size]

I don't have to answer a Raggedy a.zz embittered Nigerians argument.

the FACTS speak for themselves.

You DO NOT need me to further opine on what you think is true and what I KNOW is true.

Furthermore, Black people have always been on the BOTTOM OF THE TOTEM POLE since the New World (Amerikka was discovered in the 15th century).

Your argument isn't anything new. What you can do is talk about how AFRICANS SOLD AFRICANS INTO SLAVERY.

How Africans are keeping their boots on other Africans necks.

Why the Nigerian Government don't give a FlyingF.u.ck about Nigerians happiness.

Why your government do not provide:

clean water
good hospitals
safety
food
burials
child care
basic living standards
and Jobs.
etc. etc.

Instead you hail from a illiterate Nation that DETEST your educated masses.  Your government employ DUMBA.ZZ friends and relatives over Educated and Enlighten scholars.

In a sense, Nigeria will ALWAYS be F.ucked  and Impoverished.

The sooner you understand that YOU control your HAPPINESS and WELFARE the better off you will be.  Surely there WILL be obstacles, but as humans since the dawing of our existence, we've LEARN TO HURDLE THEM.

Obviously, you and your country is still crashing into hurdles and has fallen asunder.
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by cap28: 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2011
Hey Mandingo, i really envy the kind of police protection you guys enjoy in your country - here is one of your homies being "protected" by the LAPD:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXRZMGHqA7E&feature/related[/flash]

I really envy your judicial system, can you beleive that a jury made up of 10 whites, 1 hispanic and 1 asian ACQUITTED the police officers who did this -
Did you hear one of the white women on the jury saying she was quite happy to acquit the police officers who beat king to a bloody pulp despite the damning video evidence -NOW THATS WHAT I CALL JUSTICE - WOW, we nigerians have a lot to learn from you good  honest americans  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2011
MandingoII:

Davidyan is UNEMPLOYED.  LOL!!!!

take your bum a.zz back to school and study NURSING like the rest of your folks.

studied in america's 15th best medical school for primary care. You on the other hand work for macdonald's, bestbuy, walmart at best?

MandingoII:

I am not unemployed.  I got MONEY to pay my bills and money to blow.  that 9.2% unemployed is less than 10% of the EMPLOYED population.  But in reality It is really about 23% unemployed if you count the folks that are UNDEREMPLOYED.  Which mean 77% of the population IS employed.  If you cannot find happiness with being about to pay your BILLS and LIVING THE GOOD LIFE. , then it is YOUR fault

yeah, even the dude working the car wash is employed too.
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by cap28: 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2011
Mandingo - whitey is intent on taking back the few crumbs he threw to your people after the civil rights era.

He recently promised you guys that you could all become homeowners and sold you fraudulent sub prime mortgages, but many of your people didnt read the small print which said that the interest rates would go through the roof after a couple of months and become too expensive to manage.

Now guess whose homes are being foreclosed on in huge numbers?

cunning whitey, is determined to take you for every penny he's allowed you to make and leave you destitute - are these some of the US govt policies our govt in nigeria should be emulating?

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0pxZA-hDIs[/flash]
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by MandingoII(m): 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2011
Yet from where I sit, In this Air-conditioned stately townhouse with its well groomed landscape and peaceful neighborly surroundings life is ALL GOOD.

Sure, Amerikka is still a RACIST P.UNK A.ZZ B.I.T.C.H. Of course, she is filled with HATEFUL white people. I will never deny that.

But of the 40 Million Black Americans living here 39.5 Million will NEVER leave to go to Africa.

for what?

what does Africa has to offer? Hell, Africans are lined up around elke crescant to GET HERE!!!!

So you can keep the random acts of white stupidity, when you NOT looking in your own back yard like right here, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-1.0.html
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2011
MandingoII:

Yet from where I sit, In this Air-conditioned stately townhouse with its well groomed landscape and peaceful neighborly surroundings life is ALL GOOD.

Sure, Amerikka is still a RACIST P.UNK A.ZZ B.I.T.C.H. Of course, she is filled with HATEFUL white people. I will never deny that.

But of the 40 Million Black Americans living here 39.5 Million will NEVER leave to go to Africa.

for what?

what does Africa has to offer? Hell, Africans are lined up around elke crescant to GET HERE!!!!

So you can keep the random acts of white stupidity, when you NOT looking in your own back yard like right here, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-1.0.html

Of course, there is no welfare system there . . . no section 8 housing, no opportunities to cheat the IRS out of unearned tax rebates . . . why would they choose to live a system that keeps them in perpetual poverty? Most blacks stay in America because they know, racism or not, they have no chance of survival elsewhere.
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by MandingoII(m): 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2011
Most blacks stay in America because they know, racism or not, they have no chance of survival elsewhere.

We stay in amerikka because we were BORN here.

DUMBA, SS.
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2011
MandingoII:

We stay in amerikka because we were BORN here.

DUMBA, SS.

Yeah, that's about the only reason many of you survive. If you were born elsewhere without government assistance . . . you would be no better than the refugees from South Sudan.
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by MandingoII(m): 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2011
yeah, well THANK GOOD FOR SLAVERY!!!!

and THANK GOD BLACK AMERICANS WEREN'T BORN IN NIGERIA.

Because we would be as busted as you crummy dusty black NO ENGLISH SPEAKING muthaf.uckers.
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2011
MandingoII:

yeah, well THANK GOOD FOR SLAVERY!!!!

and THANK GOD BLACK AMERICANS WEREN'T BORN IN NIGERIA.

Because we would be as busted as you crummy dusty black NO ENGLISH SPEAKING muthaf.uckers.

This in itself is nothing but a sign of your own mental slavery. You know fools like you who think their ability to speak english is a privilege. Most africans, asians and europeans all speak at least 2 languages . . . save for you mental midgets who can barely speak 1. Chinese, Germans, Swiss, French all dont speak english as well, they have a higher standard of living than you blacks.
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by ADM1(m): 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2011
While Mandingo is an idiot, but I have to address someone else, davidylan.

What's wrong working at McDonald's, Best Buy, or WalMart? They're jobs. People who work there get paid honestly. Souns like elitist nonsense. And what's with this governement assistance? Most welfare recipients in the US are white. And you seem to think the unemployed (there are unemployed whites, too) don't want to work. How stupid can you be? You're no different from Mandingo. And aren't you black, too?
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2011
A.D.M.:

What's wrong working at McDonald's, Best Buy, or WalMart? They're jobs. People who work there get paid honestly. Souns like elitist nonsense.

Elitism - (n); a hypocritical word used to label those who refuse to settle for mediocrity. Most notably used by white thrash and blacks, majority of whom survive mostly on government assistance.

A.D.M.:

And what's with this governement assistance? Most welfare recipients in the US are white.

most welfare recipients are white BECAUSE whites make up 80% of the population. But as a fraction of population, blacks are disproportionately far more dependent on government welfare than whites. Hypocrite

A.D.M.:

And you seem to think the unemployed (there are unemployed whites, too) don't want to work. How silly can you be? You're no different from Mandingo. And aren't you black, too?

Most of the black unemployed are that way because:

1. most dont want to work - just talk to the single mothers with 20 kids but no jobs.
2. most of the men are unemployable - no skills, multiple felonies, poor credit rating
3. Most jobs now require complex skills that blacks in America refuse to learn. Dropping out in 6th grade can no longer guarantee you a job.

I am black, but i am sick of mediocre blacks who hide under the US flag.
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by ADM1(m): 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2011
Since you don't know what elitism is, I'll help you.

Elitism (n.) - practice of or belief in rule by an elite.

I say it's elitist because you're sounding like those who work those jobs are somehow less than. Nobody is less than. And how am I being a hypocrite? Do you even know what it means?

Hypocrite (n.) - a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

You don't know me, but you want to stereotype me just because of who I am? I don't use governement assistance. I work as a computer repairman and I'm a 25 year old black man. I have Microsoft and CompTia certifications. I have a college degree. I've never been in troublw with the law. My mom is a nurse and my dad is a security guard. Still think you know me? And I never said those who work for the franchises I named are settling. How do you know they're settling? And how do you know most don't want to work? Has it ever occured to you that many Americans (black, white, brown, etc.) are unable to find work? Are you psychic?

"Most jobs now require complex skills that blacks in America refuse to learn." Most of the black graduates from my graduating class were U.S.-born.

By the way, whites don't make up 80% of the U.S. population, it's 72%. And by saying "most welfare recipients are white BECAUSE whites make up 80% of the population," you're basically saying they all use it. So, how can another group use it more than the other if the other use it more supposedly because of their population numbers?

People like you who use stereotypes are pathetic.
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2011
A.D.M.:

Since you don't know what elitism is, I'll help you.

Elitism (n.) - practice of or belief in rule by an elite.

I say it's elitist[b] because you're sounding like those who work those jobs are somehow less than. Nobody is less than[/b]. And how am I being a hypocrite? Do you even know what it means?

Hypocrite (n.) - a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

i may imply that but that's not my point. The problem is you have too many blacks who are comfortable with mediocrity and use the "you think we are less" non-argument as blackmail when it is pointed out to them that they have so many opportunities to do better.

You can argue all you want about "nobody is less than" but the fact is NO DOCTOR will take $35,000 a year for his/her services. Do you think they are better than you or not?

A.D.M.:

You don't know me, but you want to stereotype me just because of who I am? I don't use governement assistance. I work as a computer repairman and I'm a 25 year old black man. I have Microsoft and CompTia certifications. I have a college degree. I've never been in troublw with the law. My mom is a nurse and my dad is a security guard. Still think you know me?

thank God for you. successes like you are becoming the minority because we keep teaching our people that mediocrity is ok.

A.D.M.:

and I never said those who work for the franchises I named are settling. How do you know they're settling? And how do you know most don't want to work? Has it ever occured to you that many Americans (black, white, brown, etc.) are unable to find work? Are you psychic?

Many are unable to find work because they dont have the skills for those jobs period! You have nothing but a GED and you're complaining of not being able to find a job? lol ridiculous.

A.D.M.:

"Most jobs now require complex skills that blacks in America refuse to learn." Most of the black graduates from my graduating class were U.S.-born.

Yeah, thank God for those few blacks. Still doesnt take away the FACT that the unemployment rate among blacks is lopsidedly higher than even with latinos. Racism doesnt explain that you know.

A.D.M.:

People like you are pathetic with your stereotyping.

people like you are pathetic with your simple-minded idiocy.
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by ADM1(m): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2011
"i may imply that but that's not my point. The problem is you have too many blacks who are comfortable with mediocrity and use the "you think we are less" non-argument as blackmail when it is pointed out to them that they have so many opportunities to do better.

You can argue all you want about "nobody is less than" but the fact is NO DOCTOR will take $35,000 a year for his/her services. Do you think they are better than you or not?" - davidylan

And what makes you think they don't about the other opportunities? Again, you're making assumptions about people you don't know and have never met. Sure, there are a few bad apples. But then again, what group of people don't have bad apples? If you really want to help, maybe you should try talking to people, not down to them like they're ants.

"Many are unable to find work because they dont have the skills for those jobs period! You have nothing but a GED and you're complaining of not being able to find a job? lol ridiculous." - davidylan

And you think that's just because of laziness? Last time I checked, laziness is not color-coded. The reason there are little jobs is because of corporations shipping them overseas and businesses going under. I'm not saying they shouldn't look for work, but for you to say laziness is the only reason makes you sound like Jesse Lee Peterson. If you don't who that waste of life is, look him up.

"Yeah, thank God for those few blacks. Still doesnt take away the FACT that the unemployment rate among blacks is lopsidedly higher than even with latinos. Racism doesnt explain that you know." - davidylan

Same as above.

"people like you are pathetic with your simple-minded idiocy." - davidylan

No, dude, you're the pathetic one because of the reasons I gave. Take your head out of your a$$ some time.
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by MandingoII(m): 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2011
Davidylan is a WAGE SLAVE!!!!

he thinks because he had a job (once) that he is somehow "SPECIAL"

when EVERYBODY in amerikka got a job  cheesy

When in reality all he is doing is SLAVING TO PAY HIS BILLS.

I'd rather let my MONEY work for Me.

this is something Davidylan will NEVER wrap his brain around.

Besides, that mofo works in a NASTY FILTHY STAFF INFESTED HOSPITAL that is running over with disease.  

He Cleans S.Hit for a living.  Yet he thinks he's living the life?   undecided
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2011
A.D.M doesnt even know how to quote properly and he is making noise. grin

And you think that's just because of laziness? Last time I checked, laziness is not color-coded. The reason there are little jobs is because of corporations shipping them overseas and businesses going under. I'm not saying they shouldn't look for work, but for you to say laziness is the only reason makes you sound like Jesse Lee Peterson. If you don't who that waste of life is, look him up.

and why do you think that is happening? Workers unions demanding pay for little or no skills. If i had a business i would certainly not be opening it here . . . to pay a fool with a GED $35/hr just to screw a few bolts on? Nah.

MandingoII:

Davidylan is a WAGE SLAVE!!!!

he thinks because he had a job (once) that he is somehow "SPECIAL"

when EVERYBODY in amerikka got a job  cheesy

When in reality all he is doing is SLAVING TO PAY HIS BILLS.

I'd rather let my MONEY work for Me.

this is something Davidylan will NEVER wrap his brain around.

Besides, that mofo works in a NASTY FILTHY STAFF INFESTED HOSPITAL that is running over with disease.  

He Cleans S.Hit for a living.  Yet he thinks he's living the life?   undecided

An individual with the capacity to earn no less than $150,000/yr is no wage slave. Wage slaves are those hrly paid employees who make just about enough money to cover their credit card bills.
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by MandingoII(m): 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2011
Since this thread is about the "pursuit of Happiness"

Even immigrant NURSING HOME S.hit cleaners like Davidylan is HAPPY in america.  so you see everybody has a place. wink
Re: The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! by ADM1(m): 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2011
Shut up, Mandingo. You are by far the most pathetic person on this forum. I think you're a white man, but if you are black, then you really are a self-hating, wanna-be white jacka$$. F--k off.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Africa Needs Investment, Not Aid / Guinnea-bissau Military: 6 Killed In Failed Coup / JUST IN!!! A Governor, And His Senator Die In Helicopter Crash(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.