Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,636 members, 7,861,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Dariye, Nyame: You Squashed Putrid Egg Against Our Faces, Soyinka Hits Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dariye, Nyame: You Squashed Putrid Egg Against Our Faces, Soyinka Hits Buhari (11699 Views)

Wike Criticises State Pardon Granted To Dariye & Nyame, Garba Shehu Responds / FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters / BREAKING: ‘Nigeria Is Back To Abacha Era’ — Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dariye, Nyame: You Squashed Putrid Egg Against Our Faces, Soyinka Hits Buhari by omoadeleye(m): 5:36am On Apr 20, 2022
Na oyinbo this one come to life to brag
Re: Dariye, Nyame: You Squashed Putrid Egg Against Our Faces, Soyinka Hits Buhari by favour32(m): 5:40am On Apr 20, 2022
Professor Wole!
Buhari nor understand any single thing wey you write here.
The book Buhari dey read now na;
"How to scatter Nigeria kpatakpata"

2 Likes

Re: Dariye, Nyame: You Squashed Putrid Egg Against Our Faces, Soyinka Hits Buhari by adecz: 5:49am On Apr 20, 2022
How come it's only Christian ✝️✝️✝️
governors that get jailed, even when
Muslim ☪️☪️☪️ governors are also
corrupt❓❓❓

2 Likes

Re: Dariye, Nyame: You Squashed Putrid Egg Against Our Faces, Soyinka Hits Buhari by Slurity(m): 6:00am On Apr 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Shoyinka should shut up his mouth , he was among the old fools that brought this useless government to power

Make he shattap abeg
Bringing Buhari to power is not a mistake, Jonathan is a total disappointment at that time and majority want him out so the option of Buhari. Anybody can defeat Ebele that time because Nigerians are just too tired with his failures. Buhari however did somethings right and many things wrong. This his late action of pardon is a another one wrong too many. Buhari really ridicule Nigeria by that action and it is good that people that once praise him attack him on that. Soyika is still doing the right thing.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dariye, Nyame: You Squashed Putrid Egg Against Our Faces, Soyinka Hits Buhari by jrusky(m): 6:32am On Apr 20, 2022
Sir is too late to lament now because you are among th creator of these mess Nigerians are right now under the wicked Buhari.

I had been looking and thinking pls "what will apc campaign with" be it Tinubu or Osibanjo or Yeye Bello pls what will they campaign with Honestly I don't know.
Re: Dariye, Nyame: You Squashed Putrid Egg Against Our Faces, Soyinka Hits Buhari by Interoma(m): 6:34am On Apr 20, 2022
Don't blame Soyinka, it's not a sin to to have a trust in one person or group and party. It's not also a sin to cast a vote for our choice.
And it's not also a sin to say the truth when we observed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dariye, Nyame: You Squashed Putrid Egg Against Our Faces, Soyinka Hits Buhari by Tundex911: 7:21am On Apr 20, 2022
Permit me to call special attention to the following from your sermon:

Indeed it's Sermon but still those spokesmen won't understand the grammar soyinka drop tho

Its finished
Re: Dariye, Nyame: You Squashed Putrid Egg Against Our Faces, Soyinka Hits Buhari by JimohMomoh: 7:44am On Apr 20, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
Everything that made people vote Buhari in 2015,he has failed in all of them.

Security has become worse.

Anti corruption fight has turned to a tool used in fighting perceived opponents,to the extent that the ones he succeeded in convicting he has granted them amnesty.

I just pity Osibanjo,because I can't seem to understand what he will use to campaign, if he manages to win their primary election. Infact all APC candidates will find it difficult for what to campaign with. I wish all of them well in their quest for 2023,but Buhari don put sand for all of them garri.

Even the hypocritic JAMO84 NGpatriot lovenorth thatfairguy1 Patrioticman007 and other N30k stipend BMC have hidden their head in shame

can no longer swear for corrupt people and looters because his darling daddy is now welcoming looters.

EFCC is now lamenting because of the amount of tax payers money and time they waisted in prosecuting some of these cases.

Those that carried out Otoge movement in Kwara state are now licking their wounds because the current governor is a disaster

6 Likes

Re: Dariye, Nyame: You Squashed Putrid Egg Against Our Faces, Soyinka Hits Buhari by Regex: 7:47am On Apr 20, 2022
No be this fool campaign for Buhari, why is he crying foul?
Re: Dariye, Nyame: You Squashed Putrid Egg Against Our Faces, Soyinka Hits Buhari by kokomilala(m): 7:56am On Apr 20, 2022
Soyinka,as a dramatist and poet has effectively used the metaphor of the egg to describe Buhari's despicable pardon to criminals. I love eggs- fried or boiled- but I detest its after taste; its stale smell,its putrid odour. Now,
eggs smashed against one's face would leave one messed up all day. Soyinka,in essence ,is saying PMB's disregard for justice will make concerned Nigerians seethe about the matter for a long time or forever- as long as these witnesses live.

3 Likes

Re: Dariye, Nyame: You Squashed Putrid Egg Against Our Faces, Soyinka Hits Buhari by naikeboy(m): 7:59am On Apr 20, 2022
This man is a play writer indeed, no wonder he is the first African to win Noble Laurette, see classic vocabularies.
Re: Dariye, Nyame: You Squashed Putrid Egg Against Our Faces, Soyinka Hits Buhari by chymes0359(m): 8:00am On Apr 20, 2022
You will forgive, though disagree with me, I know, for clambering onto the Easter wagon myself, to echo the words of the One whose passage through the world the Easter season commemorates: “It is finished!”

I have to read this 3x to really Comprehend the finish line...

"It is finished"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dariye, Nyame: You Squashed Putrid Egg Against Our Faces, Soyinka Hits Buhari by 989900: 8:02am On Apr 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
[s]Shoyinka should shut up his mouth , he was among the old fools that brought this useless government to power

Make he shattap abeg[/s]
Re: Dariye, Nyame: You Squashed Putrid Egg Against Our Faces, Soyinka Hits Buhari by BOYS2MEN: 8:02am On Apr 20, 2022
Soyinka lingua nor be here....I bet my two balls say buhari nor go understand a word of his(Soyinka)
NwaNimo1:
Dariye, Nyame: You squashed putrid egg against Nigerians’ faces, Soyinka hits Buhari

https://punchng.com/dariye-nyame-you-squashed-putrid-egg-against-nigerians-faces-soyinka-hits-buhari/

1 Like

Re: Dariye, Nyame: You Squashed Putrid Egg Against Our Faces, Soyinka Hits Buhari by 989900: 8:04am On Apr 20, 2022
Slurity:
Bringing Buhari to power is not a mistake, Jonathan is a total disappointment at that time and majority want him out so the option of Buhari. Anybody can defeat Ebele that time because Nigerians are just too tired with his failures. Buhari however did somethings right and many things wrong. This his late action of pardon is a another one wrong too many. Buhari really ridicule Nigeria by that action and it is good that people that once praise him attack him on that. Soyika is still doing the right thing.

Well written.
Re: Dariye, Nyame: You Squashed Putrid Egg Against Our Faces, Soyinka Hits Buhari by eldoradoxx: 8:04am On Apr 20, 2022
Evan the kidnapper now has hope that one day or so soon he will be a beneficiary of presidential pardon too. After all, how many billion did he make from kidnapping business
Re: Dariye, Nyame: You Squashed Putrid Egg Against Our Faces, Soyinka Hits Buhari by 989900: 8:06am On Apr 20, 2022
chymes0359:
You will forgive, though disagree with me, I know, for clambering onto the Easter wagon myself, to echo the words of the One whose passage through the world the Easter season commemorates: “It is finished!”

I have to read this 3x to really Comprehend the finish line...

"It is finished"

When a man "oversabi's" his onions. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Dariye, Nyame: You Squashed Putrid Egg Against Our Faces, Soyinka Hits Buhari by chymes0359(m): 8:13am On Apr 20, 2022
989900:

When a man "oversabi's" his onions. smiley

As in eeh..

the man Sabi.
Re: Dariye, Nyame: You Squashed Putrid Egg Against Our Faces, Soyinka Hits Buhari by alphaNomega: 8:16am On Apr 20, 2022
Wole is an idiot.
Re: Dariye, Nyame: You Squashed Putrid Egg Against Our Faces, Soyinka Hits Buhari by Oceanjagaban: 8:37am On Apr 20, 2022
Cultist you sef dey talk...you that has zero integrity...old mumu men nai full Nigeria.
Re: Dariye, Nyame: You Squashed Putrid Egg Against Our Faces, Soyinka Hits Buhari by Oceanjagaban: 8:38am On Apr 20, 2022
Slurity:
Shut up...you dey write rubbish
Re: Dariye, Nyame: You Squashed Putrid Egg Against Our Faces, Soyinka Hits Buhari by Great2017: 8:56am On Apr 20, 2022
Slurity:
Bringing Buhari to power was a monumental mistake. Nigerians had rejected him 3 consecutive times prior to 2015. The rejection was not accidental but was based on his antecedent.

Simply say SW wanted Jonathan out and the Northern oligarch wanted power at all cost. This was what blinded them from whom Buhari really was.

Jonathan may not have performed satisfactorily well but he was a lesser evil. His performance indices when juxtaposed with Buhari's military era lay credence to this.

What about 2019? Was Jonathan in the equation? Did Buhari not still win most of the SW states? 2019 actually exposed the reason behind the alliance of SW politics with the North in 2015. It was not because of the alleged non-performance of Jonathan. It was all about power shift.

1 Like

Re: Dariye, Nyame: You Squashed Putrid Egg Against Our Faces, Soyinka Hits Buhari by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 20, 2022
This same Kukah who was a staunch supporter of this administration not too long ago, you people have volatile memories.
Re: Dariye, Nyame: You Squashed Putrid Egg Against Our Faces, Soyinka Hits Buhari by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 20, 2022
Regex:
No be this fool campaign for Buhari, why is he crying foul?

At last someone who remembers, kukah was a staunch supporter of bubu, he even went against his catholic faith in defending, wonder why he is now weeping.

If our so called clergy (ordained crooks in collar BTW) really believed in their faith we wont be having irresponsible leadership in this country.
Re: Dariye, Nyame: You Squashed Putrid Egg Against Our Faces, Soyinka Hits Buhari by countryman13: 9:24am On Apr 20, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Dariye, Nyame: You squashed putrid egg against Nigerians’ faces, Soyinka hits Buhari

https://punchng.com/dariye-nyame-you-squashed-putrid-egg-against-nigerians-faces-soyinka-hits-buhari/
Wole baba u don try but am not sure even if Femi Adesina ll b able to comprehends ds write up before relating it to Bubu! Am a xtian but have vowed never to b brainwashed by any man of God. I rather stay in my house n pray to my God than associating with thieves, demons ,ritualist etc in d name of fellowship.
Re: Dariye, Nyame: You Squashed Putrid Egg Against Our Faces, Soyinka Hits Buhari by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 20, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
Everything that made people vote Buhari in 2015,he has failed in all of them.

Security has become worse.

Anti corruption fight has turned to a tool used in fighting perceived opponents,to the extent that the ones he succeeded in convicting he has granted them amnesty.

I just pity Osibanjo,because I can't seem to understand what he will use to campaign, if he manages to win their primary election. Infact all APC candidates will find it difficult for what to campaign with. I wish all of them well in their quest for 2023,but Buhari don put sand for all of them garri.
Forget all this grammar, whoever wins APC primaries will still be president. You know why? Nigerians have short memory. Same Nigerians who hitherto bought a bag of rice for 8k in 2015 are buying it at almost 40k now still end up shouting putrid lines like ‘on Tinubu I stand, on star boy I stand’. The same Nigerians who hitherto had a dollar to naira exchange rise from #180 to almost #500, the-same Nigerians who have had their national wages reduced to nothing by the effects of hyper inflation in every section of the economy, the same Nigerians who have seen insecurity gone from bad to worse and now worst in every geopolitical region, the same Nigerians who have seen how the necessary evil party have borrowed our future into oblivion with just nothing on ground to justify the humongous borrowings, the same Nigerians who have seen with their naked eyes that the anti corruption mantra is a scam, the same Nigerians who watched our useless national grid fall from about 4000mw to less than 1000mw and constantly collapsing even at that abysmal rating despite promises of fixing the sector in 6 months, these same Nigerians are the ones who are clamoring for these types of men to come back in packaged forms. They have willingly sold the senses on the alter of ethnicity, religion and paltry sums. They are more than willing to trade 8 more years for a bucket of rice and a bottle of oil.
Nigerians are truly a cursed people without integrity. To make it more painful is the absence of a viable opposition ready to wrestle power. Power is taken, not given, but the PDP is currently a circus. The youths are not ready, the best are at most online activists without PVC.
We are the true definition of what is called LONG SUFFERING. We adapt, we endure, we persevere. What caused the Arab spring revolutions starting in Tunisia has happened more than a billion folds in Nigeria, yet people still sing the praises of these men to high heavens. Nigeria is cursed, there is NO HOPE.
Re: Dariye, Nyame: You Squashed Putrid Egg Against Our Faces, Soyinka Hits Buhari by Wchris(m): 10:00am On Apr 20, 2022
Soyinka will just be saying rubbish, was he not among the people that supported Buhari
Re: Dariye, Nyame: You Squashed Putrid Egg Against Our Faces, Soyinka Hits Buhari by mutumina007: 10:15am On Apr 20, 2022
He talks too much
PrinceOfLagos:
Shoyinka should shut up his mouth , he was among the old fools that brought this useless government to power

Make he shattap abeg
Re: Dariye, Nyame: You Squashed Putrid Egg Against Our Faces, Soyinka Hits Buhari by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 20, 2022
SOYINKA AND BUHARI NO GET SHAME WALAHI
Re: Dariye, Nyame: You Squashed Putrid Egg Against Our Faces, Soyinka Hits Buhari by Regex: 11:13am On Apr 20, 2022
quentin06:

At last someone who remembers, kukah was a staunch supporter of bubu, he even went against his catholic faith in defending, wonder why he is now weeping.

If our so called clergy (ordained crooks in collar BTW) really believed in their faith we wont be having irresponsible leadership in this country.

No mind them. Money weh dem collect don finish dem want come whine us.
Re: Dariye, Nyame: You Squashed Putrid Egg Against Our Faces, Soyinka Hits Buhari by speak2me2015: 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2022
Buhari pretended as if he was coming to fight corruption and insecurities but the truth is that he can't pretend for too long.
Buhari is fighting corruption and releasing the few that were jailed.
He came to fight insecurities yet the more we are being killed by his tribesmen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government / NASS Leadership: 2 Governors, Principal Officer Fingered In Zoning List Mess / Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.