Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,095 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

2023: Rotimi Amaechi Is My Project For Presidency - Senator Ali Ndume - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Rotimi Amaechi Is My Project For Presidency - Senator Ali Ndume (16570 Views)

2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency / 2023: Rotimi Amaechi Is Healthy, Should Become President – Senator Kadiri / "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Rotimi Amaechi Is My Project For Presidency - Senator Ali Ndume by ufuosman(m): 10:28am On Apr 20, 2022
D handwriting is on the wall
Re: 2023: Rotimi Amaechi Is My Project For Presidency - Senator Ali Ndume by Indispensable85(m): 10:34am On Apr 20, 2022
micko93:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b69azH3wVo4

Ndume how many delegates can you deliver to Amaechi from your own state of Bornu? Lol..... Amaechi will fail woefully. The caliber of politicians on his train can't help him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Rotimi Amaechi Is My Project For Presidency - Senator Ali Ndume by Indispensable85(m): 10:36am On Apr 20, 2022
Parachoko:
Is Ndume in control of the party structure in his state?

Abi nah still this Consensus matter dem dey?

This is why I've been saying Amaechi and his likes will be disgraced in eagles square. How many delegates can ndume deliver to Amaechi from his own state of Bornu? Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Rotimi Amaechi Is My Project For Presidency - Senator Ali Ndume by Parachoko: 10:40am On Apr 20, 2022
Indispensable85:

This is why I've been saying Amaechi and his likes will be disgraced in eagles square. How many delegates can ndume deliver to Amaechi from his own state of Bornu? Hahahahahahahaha
They still believe in consensus

Even if you tell them is not recognise by APC constitution, they go still dey argue with you

The funny thing is that, they were mostly anti APC, they were part of the people calling it an Islamic Party, they even said Buhari is dead.

Now they are the same people who believe their candidate in the Islamic Party have been choosing by Al-Jubril from Sudan grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Rotimi Amaechi Is My Project For Presidency - Senator Ali Ndume by Indispensable85(m): 10:44am On Apr 20, 2022
Parachoko:
They still believe in consensus

Even if you tell them is not recognise by APC constitution, they go still dey argue with you

The funny thing is that, they were mostly anti APC, they were part of the people calling it an Islamic Party, they even said Buhari is dead.

Now they are the same people who believe their candidate in the Islamic Party is the chosen one by Al-Jubril from Sudan grin

Those guys are just clowns. Watch as they port to Atiku after the primary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Rotimi Amaechi Is My Project For Presidency - Senator Ali Ndume by UncommonLogic: 11:51am On Apr 20, 2022
I thought the Mkpuru mirri cannibals said Ameachi is Buhari's candidate?
Bunch of delusional brainwashed retar@ded Mkpuru mirri cannibal clowns.
Re: 2023: Rotimi Amaechi Is My Project For Presidency - Senator Ali Ndume by Duru009(m): 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
Is either you give TINUBU the ticket or he will scatter the party and move to SDP.....

I'm ready to fight dirty..... Bola tinubu.

Watch out !!
Re: 2023: Rotimi Amaechi Is My Project For Presidency - Senator Ali Ndume by 1869ii: 5:54am On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Yes, the real politics has began.

But did you notice the real politics is actually being played by actors who have brain?
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos / Direct Primary: Crisis In Edo APC As Obaseki Battles Oshiomhole / Experts Fault FG’s Move To Licence Whatsapp, Instagram, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.