Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,180 members, 7,842,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Lagos4Lagos Group Sacks Chairman Over Alleged Receipt Of ₦100m From Opposition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos4Lagos Group Sacks Chairman Over Alleged Receipt Of ₦100m From Opposition (19433 Views)

Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP / APC To Lagos4Lagos Group: Saraki Is An Expired Political Godfather / 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos4Lagos Group Sacks Chairman Over Alleged Receipt Of ₦100m From Opposition by techWriter3: 7:12am On Apr 20, 2022
Lol, PDP will soon tell that even Jandor is collaborating for APC

1 Like

Re: Lagos4Lagos Group Sacks Chairman Over Alleged Receipt Of ₦100m From Opposition by Cajal(m): 7:12am On Apr 20, 2022
PARTY OF TAX COLLECTORS
Re: Lagos4Lagos Group Sacks Chairman Over Alleged Receipt Of ₦100m From Opposition by Tinubuadvocate: 7:19am On Apr 20, 2022
You run comot from house just note that you have 4 months and 15 days that landlord will invite police to pack your things out in your absence. Find the money and pay your bill.
Ever8090:
Na waooo...which opposition go come give me just 200k make I take pay house rent wey expire since August last year?..I don run comot for house sef...this life no just balance at all
Re: Lagos4Lagos Group Sacks Chairman Over Alleged Receipt Of ₦100m From Opposition by Omaonuh0147: 7:20am On Apr 20, 2022
[/quote]
VictorUSA:
That is what politics in nigeria is all about.Our nigerian politicians are as useless as women.That guy working for this yoruba islamic terrorist is a big fool.

Do you mean that your mum is useless ?

1 Like

Re: Lagos4Lagos Group Sacks Chairman Over Alleged Receipt Of ₦100m From Opposition by tollyboy5(m): 7:21am On Apr 20, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:
Lol!

These jokers are so disorganised. Are these the confused people who want to rule Lagos?

The people buying vote with your tax is what you desire
Re: Lagos4Lagos Group Sacks Chairman Over Alleged Receipt Of ₦100m From Opposition by fyneguy: 7:34am On Apr 20, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol, PDP will soon know that even Jandor is working for APC.

How many people can they sack lol.

Buhahaha hahaha

The day I started respecting Tinubu was when a former aide of a PDP Gov said every meeting the Gov had with his kitchen cabinet members, Tinubu got the details 5 minutes after the meeting. As in, a meeting with just 6 "loyalists" o cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Lagos4Lagos Group Sacks Chairman Over Alleged Receipt Of ₦100m From Opposition by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 20, 2022
This is how Tinubu has been holding sway unchallenged because he also funds moles in the opposition to leak information to them on the people whose loyalties he can buy off and their local structures as well. The real Lagosians should fight this seriously if they want to take back Lagos from this man.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos4Lagos Group Sacks Chairman Over Alleged Receipt Of ₦100m From Opposition by fyneguy: 7:40am On Apr 20, 2022
adioolayi:
APC don plan mole for their camp.... Thankfully, they spotted this on time...ha, chairman for that matter grin grin

Lol you think he is the only mole? The person who told Jandor might be the mole successor, as planned grin

It's a trust strategy

2 Likes

Re: Lagos4Lagos Group Sacks Chairman Over Alleged Receipt Of ₦100m From Opposition by fyneguy: 7:46am On Apr 20, 2022
obynzo:
This is how Tinubu has been holding sway unchallenged because he also funds moles in the opposition to leak information to them on the people whose loyalties he can buy off and their local structures as well. The real Lagosians should fight this seriously if they want to take back Lagos from this man.

When are you taking your impoverished state back from the scavengers you voted in?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos4Lagos Group Sacks Chairman Over Alleged Receipt Of ₦100m From Opposition by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:52am On Apr 20, 2022
tibikarak:
grin where they see the receipt?

This is not difficult, just a call in 5minutes his account history will be let loose by their loyalist inside the banks. That's how Nigeria works.

in this scenario hard currency equivalent are used most times, but they still have Intel's in all camps to know money movement. Nigerian major parties have double agents everywhere.
Re: Lagos4Lagos Group Sacks Chairman Over Alleged Receipt Of ₦100m From Opposition by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 20, 2022
PointZerom:
grin grin grin
God is exposing those useless and good for nothing Afonja that always call Igbos betrayals.

Tinubu spending Lagos money on his useless lifelong Ambition while Afonja youths roam every street looking for food to steal.

Mental illness

2 Likes

Re: Lagos4Lagos Group Sacks Chairman Over Alleged Receipt Of ₦100m From Opposition by jrusky(m): 8:05am On Apr 20, 2022
PointZerom:
grin grin grin
God is exposing those useless and good for nothing Afonja that always call Igbos betrayals.

Tinubu spending Lagos money on his useless lifelong Ambition while Afonja youths roam every street looking for food to steal.

And the N100 million Charlie Boy collected from Buharist without Deji Adeyanju knowledge is what? Oh sorry I forgot Charlie Boy is from Abeokuta oh sorry he is from Ekiti?

Pls what is your headache about Afonja roaming the street are they your children or your relatives or your family kids?

See wetin sleeping with tribalism turned you to as early as 8am bro your mental capacity is gradually dying and I pray you don't get heart attack and kpeme on top Yoruba matter.

Wait oo pls na your money Tifnubu carry? Na wah oo my people don dey lost their brain dive nosy to what does not concern dem. Na your family money Tifubu stole? Allow Tifnubu people to complain biko allow them to and mind your business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos4Lagos Group Sacks Chairman Over Alleged Receipt Of ₦100m From Opposition by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 20, 2022
fyneguy:

When are you taking your impoverished state back from the scavengers you voted in?

which state is impoverished. why can't you take honest criticism and stop spreading propaganda
Re: Lagos4Lagos Group Sacks Chairman Over Alleged Receipt Of ₦100m From Opposition by SOFTSKILL: 8:33am On Apr 20, 2022
PointZerom:
grin grin grin

It is compulsory, anything Yoruba or Tinubu, Igbo man must cry

1 Like

Re: Lagos4Lagos Group Sacks Chairman Over Alleged Receipt Of ₦100m From Opposition by Akerele44(m): 8:33am On Apr 20, 2022
This man called Sunday Àjàyí.....since the day my Dad introduced me to him when FUAD OKI was the group APC Chairman.... I have known that this man is after championing for his pocket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos4Lagos Group Sacks Chairman Over Alleged Receipt Of ₦100m From Opposition by truthfinder319: 8:56am On Apr 20, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Lagos4Lagos Group Sacks Chairman Over Alleged Receipt Of ₦100m From Opposition by truthfinder319: 8:58am On Apr 20, 2022
Jandor is not a Dr. He only has a diploma. Fake people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Lagos4Lagos Group Sacks Chairman Over Alleged Receipt Of ₦100m From Opposition by Jostoman: 9:01am On Apr 20, 2022
adioolayi:
APC don plan mole for their camp.... Thankfully, they spotted this on time...ha, chairman for that matter grin grin
that man is too cunning, that was how he abandon Atiku and Jimi at the last hour before 2019 election, I had the Man is one of the people Obasa fear so much in agege area so obasa will always use money to entice him. Thank God jandor discover him on time

1 Like

Re: Lagos4Lagos Group Sacks Chairman Over Alleged Receipt Of ₦100m From Opposition by juman(m): 9:56am On Apr 20, 2022
All pdp leaders in lagos collect big money from tinubu all the time.

Pdp is almost dead in lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos4Lagos Group Sacks Chairman Over Alleged Receipt Of ₦100m From Opposition by juman(m): 9:58am On Apr 20, 2022
Who among them can resist one hundred million naira bribe?
Re: Lagos4Lagos Group Sacks Chairman Over Alleged Receipt Of ₦100m From Opposition by Indispensable85(m): 10:10am On Apr 20, 2022
Jandor is an enthusiastic baby politician. He'll soon learn something new. I pray pdp gives him the ticket.
Re: Lagos4Lagos Group Sacks Chairman Over Alleged Receipt Of ₦100m From Opposition by gudugudumeje: 10:22am On Apr 20, 2022
Lagos4Lagos Group is a major blackmailer of Yoruba people's outstanding making and development of Lagos and its environs. Since 17th century the Yoruba people have been at the centre of growth and development of Lagos.... Lagos-for-Lagos group is one made up of quislings working for local and foreign colonialists - the hypocrites and sympathisers of the kakistocrats and world reknowned evil doers.

YORUBA people will soon deal blows on them and disperse this fraud of theirs started in 1951. Awolowo dealt blows on them severally and won to date and that is why Yoruba people's claims to ownership of Lagos state is intact. But as they mean to detach Lagos from Yorubaland shall the Alales' of Yorubaland detach them and their generations, generation's generations from life. ASE Edumare; reni, reni; sese!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos4Lagos Group Sacks Chairman Over Alleged Receipt Of ₦100m From Opposition by fredoooooo: 10:31am On Apr 20, 2022
Jokers .. even th eines that asxked hom are moles too
grin grin grin
Re: Lagos4Lagos Group Sacks Chairman Over Alleged Receipt Of ₦100m From Opposition by Ever8090: 10:35am On Apr 20, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
You run comot from house just note that you have 4 months and 15 days that landlord will invite police to pack your things out in your absence. Find the money and pay your bill.
na d money I dey find ooo...my brother e no easy, I just tire...but z
God dey shaa
Re: Lagos4Lagos Group Sacks Chairman Over Alleged Receipt Of ₦100m From Opposition by UncommonLogic: 10:59am On Apr 20, 2022
Everytime these pdp mumus are having issues among themselves, they will just find a way to blame it in Tinubu. No honor among thieves.
God forbid PDP in my State.
Spit..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos4Lagos Group Sacks Chairman Over Alleged Receipt Of ₦100m From Opposition by Mbsuxces: 11:00am On Apr 20, 2022
A welcome development for liberation of Lagos from Oligarch... Lagos PDP are always working for then AC and Now APC they are on payroll and deceiving their loyal card carrier.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos4Lagos Group Sacks Chairman Over Alleged Receipt Of ₦100m From Opposition by PointZerom: 11:32am On Apr 20, 2022
Reinaldo:

Mental illness dey worry me

grin grin grin
That means you need serious help grin grin grin
Re: Lagos4Lagos Group Sacks Chairman Over Alleged Receipt Of ₦100m From Opposition by sapele914(m): 11:39am On Apr 20, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol, PDP will soon know that even Jandor is working for APC.

How many people can they sack lol.
Jandor, na 350 million Naira em request, Bola Tinubu was only ready to part with 150M.

Who is Jandor that I should give $700,000 US?
Re: Lagos4Lagos Group Sacks Chairman Over Alleged Receipt Of ₦100m From Opposition by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 20, 2022
PointZerom:

grin grin grin
That means I need serious psychiatric help grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Announces Plans To Employ All Qualified And Licenced Teachers In The Country / Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places / Supreme Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu’s Case To Sept 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.