Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday (22545 Views)

Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol / Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer / Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by Mariangeles(f): 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
SmellySperm:
Happy birthday to our African celine dion!
A beautiful woman.

She's simply Simi, not Celine Dion.
They don't sound alike in any way.
Their voices are beautiful in their own unique ways.

4 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by legba1(m): 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
Since i was born and know im getting old
i have never found Simi attractive at all
That girl wowo na Pro Max

Not surprised though.... Thanks to God she got LOML in another great brother....fix up and GAL.
Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by Sadstoner: 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hmmm

Fear woman even if her name na Simi... Ask Falz
Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by Nostring: 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
na lie she no bad... Btw show us ur mama and sisters we wan say hi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by seyz91(m): 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
cheesy
chatinent:
“Ikorodu Lionel Richie and Ojota Celine Dion.”
Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by seyz91(m): 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hmmm!
ATEAMS:
Everyone you meet always asks if you have a career, are married or own a house; as if life was some kind of grocery list. But nobody ever asks if you are happy.
Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by ofiko123(m): 5:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
Happy birthday to simi..
Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
[abeg shut up… must everybody have your preference? Same way some people like them thick, some ppl like fair ladies or dark ladies. Must u force your preference on us? If u wanna Bleep a skeleton , wat is out business?quote author=slawormiir post=112107859]Damnnn niggar
Happy birthday to her
My kind of woman....slim
With some boobs ...my love for slim women knows no bound
Ain't no niggarrrr of ass...

You know nothing about slim women son..let me give you one assignment...from now on....date or bang a slim woman and a thick woman and tell me the difference [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by Pootle: 6:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
chatinent:
lol the rice hot grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by bukatyne(f): 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
Take my card buy the bag you want....

Very unromantic.

Happy birthday Simi.
Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
chatinent:

Na d ojota own i remember self!!..

Ikorodu is new ooi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by Hundjager: 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
Happy Birthday to her, I see these celebrity couples holding on to the vows made in their song "No Forget", listening to it right now and the sound quality hits differently on my oraimo freepod pro.
Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by SugarGirl44(f): 8:45pm On Apr 20, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Problem ti e niyen ode.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by Munzy14(m): 6:17am On Apr 21, 2022
Mariangeles:
Adekunle Gold is super blessed to have Simi as his wife.
As in eeh..She is a vibe as a wife, a babe and a mother.

For them to break up and still come back together during their single days, shows she is worth fighting for by Adekunle.
Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by Mariangeles(f): 10:19am On Apr 21, 2022
Munzy14:

As in eeh..She is a vibe as a wife, a babe and a mother.

For them to break up and still come back together during their single days, shows she is worth fighting for by Adekunle.

Ha yiri ndi otu nne ji. cheesy

They were made for each other.
Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by Munzy14(m): 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mariangeles:

Ha yiri ndi otu nne ji. cheesy

They were made for each other.
Simi is flexible and can adapt with almost any man.. cheesy

She has a very unique Personality as woman...She can influence even the most quiet man. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Grandchild On Her Birthday / Pascal Atuma: "If You Are Not A Prostitute, You Can’t Make It In Nollywood" / Toke Makinwa Slays In Sexy Camo Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.