Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

A Compilation Of Some Of My Artworks - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Compilation Of Some Of My Artworks (1207 Views)

Beautiful Compilation of My Artistic Conception: check them out / This Nigerian Artist’s Artworks Are So Realistic It’s Hard To Believe / Artworks By A Nairalander, Kebi Arts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Compilation Of Some Of My Artworks by BriskhoffBox: 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2022
I once created a thread to upload some of my artworks but the thread disappeared mysteriously. So I decided to create a new thread. I create digital arts i.e I use electronic devices ( phone, computer, tab) to draw and paint. Let me know how you feel about that arts and if you wish to learn how it's done or enquire about anything else, you can WhatsApp me on 0. 8. 0. 8. 0. 9. 6. 3. 6. 1. 9.

2 Likes

Re: A Compilation Of Some Of My Artworks by jazon(m): 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
Waohhhh

1 Like

Re: A Compilation Of Some Of My Artworks by Legendforte: 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
You are gifted and doing well. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: A Compilation Of Some Of My Artworks by Suspect1: 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2022
Is the messi pic for mecheesy. Wow.
Anyway op! No noise.

1 Like

Re: A Compilation Of Some Of My Artworks by BriskhoffBox: 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
Legendforte:
You are gifted and doing well. Keep it up.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: A Compilation Of Some Of My Artworks by BriskhoffBox: 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
Suspect1:
Is the messi pic for mecheesy. Wow.

Anyway op! No noise.

It's one of my favourites as well
Re: A Compilation Of Some Of My Artworks by BriskhoffBox: 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
More!

Re: A Compilation Of Some Of My Artworks by Anticqz: 9:35am On Apr 22, 2022
BriskhoffBox:
I once created a thread to upload some of my artworks but the thread disappeared mysteriously. So I decided to create a new thread. I create digital arts i.e I use electronic devices ( phone, computer, tab) to draw and paint. Let me know how you feel about that arts and if you wish to learn how it's done or enquire about anything else, you can WhatsApp me on 0. 8. 0. 8. 0. 9. 6. 3. 6. 1. 9.
you didn't do anything to this pictures, all you did was make use of a cartoon app and then edited it with a black and white filter. Yo definitely didn't draw or trace anything. Learn art work for real, don't be fooling around.
Re: A Compilation Of Some Of My Artworks by BriskhoffBox: 11:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
Anticqz:
you didn't do anything to this pictures, all you did was make use of a cartoon app and then edited it with a black and white filter. Yo definitely didn't draw or trace anything. Learn art work for real, don't be fooling around.

I'm sorry you woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Next time that happens, try to sleep back bro. Sorry
Re: A Compilation Of Some Of My Artworks by BriskhoffBox: 11:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
More....

Re: A Compilation Of Some Of My Artworks by BriskhoffBox: 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
We are moving!

Re: A Compilation Of Some Of My Artworks by BriskhoffBox: 7:42am On Jun 25, 2022
Let's get going
Re: A Compilation Of Some Of My Artworks by BriskhoffBox: 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
More works!

Re: A Compilation Of Some Of My Artworks by postbmd: 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
BriskhoffBox:

I'm sorry you woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Next time that happens, try to sleep back bro. Sorry
why cause he is saying d truth?
Re: A Compilation Of Some Of My Artworks by Amarisco(f): 12:43am On Jun 30, 2022
Beautiful

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Software For Graphics/editing Job / Avid Dongles-help! / I Need Your Help Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.