Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Lagos PDP: Sunday Ajayi Says Jandor Is Of "Questionable Character" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos PDP: Sunday Ajayi Says Jandor Is Of "Questionable Character" (14175 Views)

Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / Lagos4Lagos Chieftains Sunday Ajayi, Aka-Basorun, Others Rejoin APC In Lagos / Obituary: Burial Poster Of Sunday Ajayi, FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos PDP: Sunday Ajayi Says Jandor Is Of "Questionable Character" by Lanrelagboi: 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
… Jandor desperate and frustrated over imminent failure in quest for guber ticket

My attention has been drawn to a malicious statement by Abdul-Azeez Olajide Adediran (Jandor) claiming that I collected N100 million from Bola Tinubu.

Ordinarily, I wouldn’t have dignified a man whose life has been shrouded in controversy with an answer, but for the benefit of the general public and the undiscerning members of the movement who have been blindfolded by the shenanigans of a man whose dubious lifestyle of scavenging for funds is known to the people
For the records, I, Hon. Prince Sunday Ajayi, withdrew from the activities of Lagos4Lagos because of the questionable character and draconian lifestyle of Jandor. For someone to accuse me of collecting money from a man I have not spoken to or interacted with in the last 3 years shows the level of insanity and shallowness of a confused human being.

I am indeed grateful that I saw this coming as I was warned severally that Jandor had an ugly past which he has guarded jealously and usually fights anyone who would oppose his style and actions.

I dare Jandor to show proof of receipt of such transaction between me and Bola Tinubu, failure upon which I will have no choice but to institute a legal action against him.
For clarity, Jandor’s latest action is borne out of the frustration he has met in his fruitless quest to get a PDP ticket that was already placed out of his reach from the word go.
It would be interesting for the world to see the face of a liar called Jandor. It’s better for him to come out clean on how his arrogant lifestyle has led 70% percent of the movement to leave Lagos4Lagos.

He is a complete fraud that the Lagos PDP should be careful of if they intend to get any credibility.

Signed

Prince Sunday Ajayi

https://lagostoday.com.ng/lagos-pdp-prince-sunday-ajayi-drops-dirt-on-abdul-azeez-adediran-of-the-pdp/

9 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP: Sunday Ajayi Says Jandor Is Of "Questionable Character" by treesun: 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
… Jandor desperate and frustrated over imminent failure in quest for guber ticket

My attention has been drawn to a malicious statement by Abdul-Azeez Olajide Adediran (Jandor) claiming that I collected N100 million from Bola Tinubu.

Ordinarily, I wouldn’t have dignified a man whose life has been shrouded in controversy with an answer, but for the benefit of the general public and the undiscerning members of the movement who have been blindfolded by the shenanigans of a man whose dubious lifestyle of scavenging for funds is known to the people
For the records, I, Hon. Prince Sunday Ajayi, withdrew from the activities of Lagos4Lagos because of the questionable character and draconian lifestyle of Jandor. For someone to accuse me of collecting money from a man I have not spoken to or interacted with in the last 3 years shows the level of insanity and shallowness of a confused human being.
I am indeed grateful that I saw this coming as I was warned severally that Jandor had an ugly past which he has guarded jealously and usually fights anyone who would oppose his style and actions.

I dare Jandor to show proof of receipt of such transaction between me and Bola Tinubu, failure upon which I will have no choice but to institute a legal action against him.
For clarity, Jandor’s latest action is borne out of the frustration he has met in his fruitless quest to get a PDP ticket that was already placed out of his reach from the word go.
It would be interesting for the world to see the face of a liar called Jandor. It’s better for him to come out clean on how his arrogant lifestyle has led 70% percent of the movement to leave Lagos4Lagos.
He is a complete fraud that the Lagos PDP should be careful of if they intend to get any credibility.

Signed

Prince Sunday Ajayi

https://lagostoday.com.ng/lagos-pdp-prince-sunday-ajayi-drops-dirt-on-abdul-azeez-adediran-of-the-pdp/

You are happy about this Jag a Jag a. We all know how APC work!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos PDP: Sunday Ajayi Says Jandor Is Of "Questionable Character" by tutudesz: 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2022
Dirty Politics has usually undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP: Sunday Ajayi Says Jandor Is Of "Questionable Character" by Shetemi12(m): 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
Fight don start niyen... They shall come one way but flee seven ways

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos PDP: Sunday Ajayi Says Jandor Is Of "Questionable Character" by Jostoman: 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
Jandor should focus on his mandate to liberate Lagos people in 2023, it is people that doesn't know that man that will be taking him serious, when election is coming he will decamp to opposition party and then use it to negotiate with Tinubu and Obasa.

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos PDP: Sunday Ajayi Says Jandor Is Of "Questionable Character" by seunmsg(m): 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
See the clowns that Saraki want to use to win Lagos state from PDP; primary never start everywhere don scatter grin grin grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos PDP: Sunday Ajayi Says Jandor Is Of "Questionable Character" by LegendHero(m): 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
He (Jandor) is a complete fraud that the Lagos PDP should be careful of if they intend to get any credibility.

LOL, just when I thought you guys will be better than Jimi customer dada.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos PDP: Sunday Ajayi Says Jandor Is Of "Questionable Character" by chatinent: 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
Make we dey watch..
Re: Lagos PDP: Sunday Ajayi Says Jandor Is Of "Questionable Character" by Globad(f): 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2022
seunmsg:
See the clowns that Saraki want to use to win Lagos state from PDP; primary never start everywhere don scatter grin grin grin

Clowns indeed.

They've started falling apart before starting.

It's very easy to criticise. They've started misbehaving even without getting power

19 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP: Sunday Ajayi Says Jandor Is Of "Questionable Character" by RichDad1(m): 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2022
Jandor is just a sojourner in PDP. He will soon leave after wasting his money.

14 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP: Sunday Ajayi Says Jandor Is Of "Questionable Character" by christejames(m): 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
APC in panic mode since the mole they planted in PDP got uncovered and butted out grin...

Questionable character? Just like some of the same APC zombies alleged Sanwo Olu was once a psychiatric patient? grin

Jandor is indeed the candidate to beat cool, the masses are behind him, ready to push Tinubu and his urchins back to oblivion so Lagos city can be cleansed to rub shoulders with its peers around the world cool.

Currently, Lagos is like a glorified Mumbai with slums everywhere.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos PDP: Sunday Ajayi Says Jandor Is Of "Questionable Character" by Cholls(m): 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
RichDad1:
Jandor is just a sojourner in PDP. He will soon leave after wasting his money.
My brother where e dey get that money
Re: Lagos PDP: Sunday Ajayi Says Jandor Is Of "Questionable Character" by Sadstoner: 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hmmm

Fear Woman even though say PDP dey involved
Re: Lagos PDP: Sunday Ajayi Says Jandor Is Of "Questionable Character" by Blascatter: 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hehehehe.
Re: Lagos PDP: Sunday Ajayi Says Jandor Is Of "Questionable Character" by sirjoggy(m): 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
sad
Re: Lagos PDP: Sunday Ajayi Says Jandor Is Of "Questionable Character" by Indispensable85(m): 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
PDP and Lagos should never be in same sentence.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos PDP: Sunday Ajayi Says Jandor Is Of "Questionable Character" by salesbloo: 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
PDP Miscreants and Wailers banking on Lagos PDP

7 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP: Sunday Ajayi Says Jandor Is Of "Questionable Character" by SensualMan: 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
The questionable character here is Sanwo Olu. How could a sitting governor be remitting 7 Billion Naira monthly for Tinubu campaign?

This Lagos money, everybody go shop am grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos PDP: Sunday Ajayi Says Jandor Is Of "Questionable Character" by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
grin
Dem don start be that grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP: Sunday Ajayi Says Jandor Is Of "Questionable Character" by Ultimas: 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
Now, real politicking has started.

Hmn....

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP: Sunday Ajayi Says Jandor Is Of "Questionable Character" by Echoban: 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
Cholls:
My brother where e dey get that money

SARAKI and PDP gov are definitely dropping some dope cash.. he is currently their errand boy . grin

8 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP: Sunday Ajayi Says Jandor Is Of "Questionable Character" by Keda25: 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
LegendHero:

LOL, just when I thought you guys will be better than Jimi customer dada.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP: Sunday Ajayi Says Jandor Is Of "Questionable Character" by Tinubuadvocate: 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
Both Sunday and Jandor not popular.

35 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Approves N22.7 trillion already Spent By FG Without NASS Approval / Consumers Lament As Food Prices Rise 30% In Eight States / Metuh: Temper Justice With Mercy, PDP Begs CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.