Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,402 members, 7,853,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

Adekunle Gold Celebrate Simi On Her 34th Birthday (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Celebrate Simi On Her 34th Birthday (photos) (859 Views)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) / Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) / Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Gold Celebrate Simi On Her 34th Birthday (photos) by Ade1234tayo: 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh3rR-V8vg4

Nigerian singer, Simi, gets celebrated in a special way on her 34th birthday on Tuesday, 19th April, 2022. Adekunle Gold, Simi’s husband, wrote a sweet message to his wife on her birthday. The Nigerian music star, Adekunle Gold, took to his Instagram page where he showed off his writing prowess.

He wrote, “My angel from above. You’ve given me something special. Simi, you’re my favorite sign. It must be the reason why we align. You’re perfect and that’s facts. Pretty Pretty face and you don’t brag. Baby, take my card buy yourself a new bag. � Happy Birthday Magic �”.
Furthermore, a surprise party was organised for Simi. Adekunle Gold also, in celebration of Simi’s birthday, decorated a castle for her which has attracted a lot of reactions from fans.

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrate Simi On Her 34th Birthday (photos) by Ade1234tayo: 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
Happy birthday
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrate Simi On Her 34th Birthday (photos) by ufuosman(m): 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
Happy birthday to her
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrate Simi On Her 34th Birthday (photos) by joyidor(f): 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
Happy blessed birthday Simi, love ur baby voice.
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrate Simi On Her 34th Birthday (photos) by decatalyst(m): 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
Wishing the both of them a love that knows no bounds.

Cheers to long life in good health.
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrate Simi On Her 34th Birthday (photos) by SamgoldBaba: 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
Happy birthday Bolatito
Re: Adekunle Gold Celebrate Simi On Her 34th Birthday (photos) by elonmuskbaby: 9:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
Happy birthday

(1) (Reply)

Top Celebrity Jokes (lol) / Nigerians In Canada Plan To ‘capture’ Burna Boy / A Replica Of The Masquerade Used In Soso Video Was Used In Asake "Yoga" Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.