Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls (41585 Views)

Uncooperative Wife, Advise Needed Pls / When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. / Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by Sominablack: 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
efficiencie:

Perhaps you didn't read this:

Now with the attitude still being displayed by her, her dad asked me to come down to the village by next week so the issue will be discussed in their larger family so that my wife would come and explain to them why she is behaving the way she is doing, but not up to three months we had a meeting and now this one billed for next week again.

You can take the horse to the river but can't force it to drink. If her mother was invited to the house to see her behavior first hand and the mother disapproves of her behavior and on top of that she was invited to a family meeting and her attitude still doesn't change then it is best he let's her go so that she can enjoy the freedom she is indirectly fighting for. I support the man not heeding the next meeting and allowing the lady do what she wants with her life.

I would also advise the man to remain single for a while to heal, take stock and restrategize. He married a problem and should evaluate himself to know why he was attracted to problem in the first place.

Nice talk, thanks

1 Like

Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by tonicyril: 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There is no wisdom in any of what you asked abeg! undecided
so what should he have done?? Madam Solomon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I'm Having A Baby! Any Yoruba Name Suggestions? / MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... / A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.