Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Ahmad Babba Kaita Dumps APC For PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Babba Kaita Dumps APC For PDP (25232 Views)

Senator Ahmad Babba Kaita Booed, Chased Away From Wedding In Katsina / Saraki Swears In Lawal Gumau And Ahmed Babba-Kaita As Senators / APC candidate, Ahmad Babba-Kaita, wins Katsina North by-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Babba Kaita Dumps APC For PDP by jrusky(m): 6:58am On Apr 21, 2022
Better for him no point staying in a party under a president that can not protect his village from ordinary bandits.

The Katsina governor and other Northern governors should follow may be this wil wake Buhari up from shocking slumber.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Babba Kaita Dumps APC For PDP by BelovedofLord: 7:02am On Apr 21, 2022
post=112134487:
Political Prostitutes everywhere.

A better Nigeria is all we want, and not all these political shenanigans and political prostitutes everywhere.

God bless Nigeria and all sane, honest, good, and hardworking Nigerians.

Nigeria will succeed.

+++

WHOEVER YOU ARE, WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER!!!

+++

ARE YOU NOT AWARE OF THE GRADUAL SYSTEMATIC GENOCIDE ONGOING?

+++

WAKE-UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE!!!!
Re: Ahmad Babba Kaita Dumps APC For PDP by Cantonese: 7:16am On Apr 21, 2022
So tay his own Senator don waka leave am. All those “our darling daddy”, una dey see so?
Re: Ahmad Babba Kaita Dumps APC For PDP by Demo212: 7:26am On Apr 21, 2022
notable cleric, Mathew Kukah, thundered: “Our politics is broken. Our economy is broken. Our energy system is broken. Our security system is broken. Our roads and rail are broken. Only corruption is alive and well.” I weep for Nigeria b'cos Gen. Buhari has broken all available records for bad governance, but he can't break our resolve and determination to use every available space in the media to tell him and his cronies that the have performed poorly.
Re: Ahmad Babba Kaita Dumps APC For PDP by effort1: 7:26am On Apr 21, 2022
post=112134487:

A better Nigeria is all we want, and not all these political shenanigans and political prostitutes everywhere.

Nigeria will succeed.

If he had defected to APC, would you have called him a political prostitute?

No, you wouldn't.

Mannabbgrills, alias NLpolicewoman. You are a liar. You don't want a better Nigeria. You juts want a Nigeria controlled by your preferred thieves.

You can only deceive yourself

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Babba Kaita Dumps APC For PDP by President2001(m): 7:44am On Apr 21, 2022
Lawan should not declare his seat vacancy
Re: Ahmad Babba Kaita Dumps APC For PDP by gaskiyamagana: 7:44am On Apr 21, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Tinubu's slumdogs keep wailing, dreaming about their tormentor, Amaechi 247 grin grin grin

We know say na Amaechi wan stop una from the planned massive nationwide thievery & agberoism una don plan through Tinubu come 2023 grin
Sharap! Shatap!!
Re: Ahmad Babba Kaita Dumps APC For PDP by rolams(m): 7:45am On Apr 21, 2022
Na wa ooo!
Re: Ahmad Babba Kaita Dumps APC For PDP by itsene: 7:46am On Apr 21, 2022
Kaitas have never been " progressive" politicians!
Balarabe Musa would have told you that.
Re: Ahmad Babba Kaita Dumps APC For PDP by ufuosman(m): 7:49am On Apr 21, 2022
After primary election, d transfer window go serious grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Babba Kaita Dumps APC For PDP by duepurpose: 7:52am On Apr 21, 2022
Makinaki:
The North and politics of power. The spate of defections to the PDP by northern APC politicians recently appears planned and orchestrated by the North to critically weaken the APC, thereby holding on to power in the PDP.

The only brilliant comment read so far.
The North are at it again. Reason why PDP refused to zone their presidency to the South.
Very simple, give the South APC, and strengthen PDP to retain power in the North come 2023. I read and predicted this almost one year ago.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmad Babba Kaita Dumps APC For PDP by Babacool100(m): 8:00am On Apr 21, 2022
Gradually the North have started regrouping their self for .Atiku. if u know u know.
Re: Ahmad Babba Kaita Dumps APC For PDP by NLPoliceWoman: 8:05am On Apr 21, 2022
effort1:

NLpolicewoman. You are a liar. You don't want a better Nigeria. You juts want a Nigeria controlled by your preferred thieves.

You can only deceive yourself
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.
Re: Ahmad Babba Kaita Dumps APC For PDP by SisterFire(f): 8:12am On Apr 21, 2022
Arewanorth hate is sweet ,sugar aggrevates acute diabetes,
Be wise not clever , I know y u posted this , Igbo must rule 2023 or forget Nigeria u northerners cherish.
Re: Ahmad Babba Kaita Dumps APC For PDP by SisterFire(f): 8:14am On Apr 21, 2022
Igbos saw this in 2016 and Yorubas didnt
Re: Ahmad Babba Kaita Dumps APC For PDP by okorogodwin4(m): 8:18am On Apr 21, 2022
post=112134487:

Nigeria will succeed.
shut read the content of why he defected and stop beating around the Bush
Re: Ahmad Babba Kaita Dumps APC For PDP by garfield1: 8:33am On Apr 21, 2022
President2001:
Lawan should not declare his seat vacancy

He will
Re: Ahmad Babba Kaita Dumps APC For PDP by garfield1: 8:34am On Apr 21, 2022
duepurpose:

The only brilliant comment read so far.
The North are at it again. Reason why PDP refused to zone their presidency to the South.
Very simple, give the South APC, and strengthen PDP to retain power in the North come 2023. I read and predicted this almost one year ago.

Pure rubbish.he wants to be governor and the governor has his candidate
Re: Ahmad Babba Kaita Dumps APC For PDP by Indispensable85(m): 8:53am On Apr 21, 2022
Moferere:

Leave for Tinubu or because dem no give am return ticket?

Sometimes, I wondered if some of you reason with your brain or through your an*s undecided

If you want to see the most foolish set of people on earth, come to nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Babba Kaita Dumps APC For PDP by 8inchesdick(m): 8:55am On Apr 21, 2022
I said it that the reason why PDP did not agree to zone its presidential ticket to the south is because the North wants to use PDP to retain power.
I wrote about it last year that the north has a plan to weaken APC in 2023 so that they can retain power through PDP but my Post was deleted by one of the Mod.
do you wonder why many southerners are declaring for presidency, they want to use that to destabilize the south and create confusion.
Re: Ahmad Babba Kaita Dumps APC For PDP by Franking: 8:55am On Apr 21, 2022
Moferere:

Leave for Tinubu or because dem no give am return ticket?

Sometimes, I wondered if some of you reason with your brain or through your an*s undecided

U are just an unschooled and arrogant piece of trash.
Re: Ahmad Babba Kaita Dumps APC For PDP by opribo(m): 8:56am On Apr 21, 2022
It is indeed hard representing the obvious. Its an abysmal failure on the part of bubu.
We have not seen it this bad before.
Maybe there is something only bubu knows.
Re: Ahmad Babba Kaita Dumps APC For PDP by Moferere: 8:58am On Apr 21, 2022
Franking:

U are just an unschooled and arrogant piece of trash.

grin
Re: Ahmad Babba Kaita Dumps APC For PDP by Moferere: 8:58am On Apr 21, 2022
Indispensable85:

If you want to see the most foolish set of people on earth, come to nairaland.

You are right

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Babba Kaita Dumps APC For PDP by quinox947: 9:21am On Apr 21, 2022
This why I continue to say that there is no difference between the APC and the PDP. They can easily switch From one to another. I wish the voting populace will support any credible candidate from any other platform.
Re: Ahmad Babba Kaita Dumps APC For PDP by galaxy2020(m): 10:34am On Apr 21, 2022
I hope PDP gives him the back seat, all defectors should get the back seat.
Re: Ahmad Babba Kaita Dumps APC For PDP by ArewaNorth: 10:50am On Apr 21, 2022
Makinaki:
The North and politics of power. The spate of defections to the PDP by northern APC politicians recently appears planned and orchestrated by the North to critically weaken the APC, thereby holding on to power in the PDP.
You need to understand situations before jumping to conclusion. It happens always in our political system especially at the end of second terms of Executives.
Senator Ahmad desperately wants to become Katsina state Governor and Governor Masari has chosen his SSG that is the genesis of his defection.
This is the same issue that forced Marafa of Zamfara into searching for another platform to become Governor, Kwankwaso was forced by Tambuwal to leave PDP recently, Ekweremadu is facing similar challenge in Enugu to mention a few....
Re: Ahmad Babba Kaita Dumps APC For PDP by UncommonLogic: 10:56am On Apr 21, 2022
SarkinYarki:
These Northerners don dey leave HAYPC for Tinubu oooo
I thought you people said Tinubu will run to SDP?
Awon oni yeye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Babba Kaita Dumps APC For PDP by Mr2013(m): 11:23am On Apr 21, 2022
This Kangarooic behaviour trust me will no favour them anymore. The jump higher than monkeys now sad
Re: Ahmad Babba Kaita Dumps APC For PDP by azuba4u: 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
THE NORTH N POLITICS ARE LIKE 5&6.
THEY DONT WANT TO RETURN OOWER TO THE SOUTH.

I SAID IT BEFORE, THERE SHALL BE MASSIVE DECAMPING TO PDP ONCE APC FIELD A SOUTHERNER AS PRESIDENTAIL CANDIDATE AND PDP FIELD A NORTHERNER.
IT CAN ONLY BE AVOIDED IF THE BOTH CANDIDATES R FROM THE SOUTH

PDP IS BETTER FOR US.
APC IS EVIL PARTY.

SELLING PARTY TICKET FOR 100MILLION
WICKEDNESS!!.

CAUSING POVERTY IN THE COUNTRY SO THAT NO YOUTH CAN BE ABLE TO BUY THE FORM TO CONTEST!

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Babba Kaita Dumps APC For PDP by SeeItSayIt: 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
It's clear to only those who have eyes & see that Buhari is a colossal failure but this senator has to blame his governor to avoid Buhari's usual rash reaction to such issues.
Re: Ahmad Babba Kaita Dumps APC For PDP by tutuboxapp02: 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
All apps and video video games on our web page is meant best for personal use. Also bear in mind to percent this app together along with your pals, it helps to assist all android network and builders to create extra exiting apps smiley, and of route play in apps or video games is greater fun and beneficial with friends ). TuTuBox Download on Android For Free on Android.We all have plenty of apps and video video games on our gadgets. But from time to time we want an app or pastime that isn't always to be had on AppStore or play keep. Now, we look for that at the net. But we find hundreds of seek consequences at the net. It is a tough undertaking to find out the high-quality one from the quest result.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Margaret Obi & Hajiya Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Edo State Women (Pics) / Nigeria's Independence In Pictures / Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.