Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:09 PM

Has Oam4j Been Bribed By Olusegun Olutoyin Aganga To Hide Threads? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Oam4j Been Bribed By Olusegun Olutoyin Aganga To Hide Threads? (992 Views)

Top Kaduna Islamic Clerics Are Being Bribed By GEJ (see Evidence) / My Take On Buhari’s 2015 Presidential Ambition - OAM4J / Abacha Driver Mohammed Abdul, Was Bribed By Obasanjo To Accuse Abacha Of Looting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Oam4j Been Bribed By Olusegun Olutoyin Aganga To Hide Threads? by djustice: 9:18am On Jul 08, 2011
If not, how come this thread has disappeared from the front page?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-708738.0.html#msg8675451

djustice

Olusegun Aganga Is A Corrupt Impostor
« on: Today at 01:46:00 AM »

Olusegun Olutoyin Aganga, the former finance minister, recently screened by the senate for another ministerial nomination, apparently broke the bank to get his nomination through the senate yesterday. It was reported that he was throwing money around like water on Monday night amongst the senators to make sure he would get an easy time, and questions would not be asked about his state of origin.

He was born in 1955 at Iyin Ekiti, in Irepodun LGA of Ekiti State, attended Iyin Ekiti Elementary School and attended Christ School Ado Ekiti for his secondary education, and then off to University of Ibadan, from there to Oxford.

This man never lived in Lagos for any extended period of time, and only spent his holidays there. Never schooled in Lagos and was yet appointed as the minister for Lagos State, even though his parents are from Sabongida-Ora in Edo State, and his own state of indigeneship is Ekiti.

How then did he get nominated? That is a question GEJ will have to answer, considering that he has now violated Section 147(3) of the Constitution. That means he can now be impeached by a Northern dominated house, if not today, at any time they choose.

It was interesting to observe the close interaction between a PDP-nominated minister and Mrs. Oluremi Tinubu, who is also of Edo origin, but representing Lagos Central at the Senate, before and after Aganga's screening.

Immediately after he was screened, Aganga headed to Lagos, where he was met at the airport by Bola Ahmed Tinubu, who took him to see the Oba of Lagos, to tidy up the indigeneship issue and therefore dig Aganga further into a hole of lies and perjury from which he will never be able to get out.

Instead of working for the interest of Nigerians as Finance Minister, this man was busy lining his pocket, as well as those of his cronies in the Lagos State PDP, Setonji Koshoedo and Olatunji Shelle. With regard to Shelle, it was good company, since he was forced to resign from the Nigerian Navy for cable theft. Shelle and Koshoedo collected contracts through Aganga from a couple of ministries, ostensibly to help them fund the PDP in Lagos State. The party never saw the money.

Funny enough, just last week, Shelle, himself from Republic of Benin, was arguing that Aganga, not being a Lagosian, could not represent Lagos State as a minister. It was just a shakedown. As soon as Aganga paid up, they organised a meeting at the party secretariat in Ikeja on Monday, where they endorsed Aganga's nomination.

Aganga should be watched very closely. He is not trustworthy, and his usurpation of the rights of Lagosians by hiding his state of origin says he is capable of anything, just to get what he wants. He is  desperate to become a minister, and we hope GEJ wakes up from his slumber quickly enough to get rid of this charlatan, who tried to kill Nigeria by creating a budget just to pay salaries. And then start borrowing to build infrastructure.

They say he helped a lot of officials open numbered secret accounts abroad, while at Goldman Sachs. We know where Ibori is now.
Report to moderator     41.155.10.26
ZnO

Re: Olusegun Aganga Is A Corrupt Impostor
« #1 on: Today at 02:01:27 AM »
Buhahahah

Tinubu signature handwork at play
I see the Ekiti connection too.
Aganga is a known charlatan
Soludo wanted to take him on and he chickened out.
Report to moderator     Logged
seanet02 (m)
Oduduwarepublic

« #2 on: Today at 02:48:02 AM »
This type of conjectures are meant only for slow, clueless, daft and half baked graduates of hydroponical kidnapping like you. Height of joblessness open multiple Id's to spew garbage.
Seun, You are not fair to my wife AISHAT.  Please let me see my sweet to
djustice

« #3 on: Today at 03:06:12 AM »

Quote from: seanet02 on Today at 02:48:02 AM
This type of conjectures are meant only for slow, clueless, daft and half baked graduates of hydroponical kidnapping like you. Height of joblessness open multiple Id's to spew garbage.
Ogbeni, wetin happen?

Sontin chook you for head? Why are you abusing me? Cluelessness is your game, yansh-sucking your creed, mental turpitude your pastime, verbal diarrhea your hobby, yet you have the cojones to vomit up that tripe up there? This is not a game of suck-the-yansh, and is wayyyyy over your head.

Don't get involved. Word to the wise.
Report to moderator     41.155.10.26
OAM4J

« #4 on: Today at 03:08:07 AM »
OP what is the source of this your stories?
Don't wait for a perfect moment. Take a moment & make it perfect!
seanet02 (m)
Oduduwarepublic

« #5 on: Today at 03:21:45 AM »
Alaba is the source of the OP. Bloody mofo.
Seun, You are not fair to my wife AISHAT.  Please let me see my sweet to
djustice

« #6 on: Today at 09:04:37 AM »

Quote from: OAM4J on Today at 03:08:07 AM
OP what is the source of this your stories?

Read this link for proof of his birth and education in Ekiti and Ibadan: http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBYQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ekiti.com%2Fforum%2Ftopic_view.php%3Fid_topic%3D1944%26topicsubject%3DDR%2520SEGUN%2520AGANGA-EKITI%2520BORN%2520TECHONCRAT%2520APPOINTED%2520MINISTER&ei=pLkWTvfnOoXoOcD3mPYI&usg=AFQjCNFFnhD2ikCRKseC92PdIEMDMJzEbQ

The rest is publicly availabe information.

His budget was carpeted as useless by Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala for its uselessness during her ministerial screening.

He was criticized by Atiku during the Presidential Campaign for the same reason.

Atiku criticized him again just yesterday for the same reason.

Lagosians have raised petitions against him severally for not being an indigene, yet wanting to happily usurp their national slot.

By not publicly confirming that he is NOT from Lagos, he is pretending to be from their and reaping great benefit from that pretence.

That makes him an impostor.

His corruption is quite well known in Abuja.

You might as well ask those who first accused Ibori of being a thief where they got their evidence from.

The allegations I have made are true. If you doubt me, bring them to his notice and let him deny publicly that the things I have said did not happen.

Did he or did he not give N50m to Lagos State PDP for GEJ's presidential campaign kick off in Lagos Where did he get that money from? His salary?
Re: Has Oam4j Been Bribed By Olusegun Olutoyin Aganga To Hide Threads? by seanet02: 10:59am On Jul 08, 2011
You must be an internet novice. Go check your last posts or the second or third page. Though your articles is baseless and senseless
Re: Has Oam4j Been Bribed By Olusegun Olutoyin Aganga To Hide Threads? by djustice: 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2011
seanet02:

You must be an internet novice. Go check your last posts or the second or third page. Though your articles is baseless and senseless

Why must you keep exposing your ignorance and stupidity like this Why don't you find another thread to troll on?? Read my original post, click the link, and get some education.

Meanwhile, I see no answer from OAM4J, and so I'll assume that like a coward, he is being used by the moneyed authorities to push their agenda or protect their interests on Nairaland.

A pattern is emerging of anti-people tendencies amongst moderators on this site, and it would be a pity if it were to be recorded in history that Nairaland has joined mainstream Nigerian media in a cesspit of corruption.

Seun Osewa, WAKE-UP, or are you on the take too?
Re: Has Oam4j Been Bribed By Olusegun Olutoyin Aganga To Hide Threads? by OAM4J: 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2011
You are a funny man sir. So moving your thread means I have collected bribe?

I asked for the source(s) of your information, you didn't supply it on time, so I moved the thread, now that you have supplied it, i have moved it back. Happy now?

I guess I have now returned the bribe. cheesy
Re: Has Oam4j Been Bribed By Olusegun Olutoyin Aganga To Hide Threads? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2011
Anytime I see the name Toyin, I think it's safe to presume that the person is from Ekiti state. Ah ahn.
Re: Has Oam4j Been Bribed By Olusegun Olutoyin Aganga To Hide Threads? by gregg2: 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2011
Poster, go to court to contest that a non-indigene
has been given a ministerial slot meant for Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

White Supremacist Talks About How They Kill Millions Of Nigerians / This Bastards In Power Process Nlng Gas In India / Boko Haram: Fears Of Sectarian War Deepen After Islamic School Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.