Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

This Bastards In Power Process Nlng Gas In India - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Bastards In Power Process Nlng Gas In India (977 Views)

Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax / Who's Olawunmi Abiola? She Brands Politicians Bastards / Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Bastards In Power Process Nlng Gas In India by unclenna(m): 4:25am On Oct 13, 2011
Do you know that this BASTARDS IN POWER process NLNG gas in India before sending it back to NLNG to store. NLNG only liquify our gas procesed in India. Look at how it happens: Oil companies in Nigeria send natural gas to NLNG Bonny, NLNG bonny sends the gas to india approximately 10 vessels per year, the gas is then processed in india and send back to NLNG to liquify. Can't Nigeria government build plants to refine the gas here in Nigeria. Am sick and tired of GEJ
Re: This Bastards In Power Process Nlng Gas In India by halfcurrent(m): 8:23am On Oct 13, 2011
Bros, Please do not say what you do not know and hence mislead people. I work in NLNG, and as i am typing this i am on the plant. all i can say is take a trip to bonny island, if u want we can arrange, i book u on our boat, and by the time i take u through the process, and perhaps a tour of the process plant. i can assure you, you will abuse who ever sold this impression to you. we have a 6trains plant that procees abot 22mt of LNG; we also produce LPG; cant be precise on the vol.; state of the art plant. we only export LNG (already processes) to europe and some asia countries. pls get your info right. thanks.
Re: This Bastards In Power Process Nlng Gas In India by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 13, 2011
Thanks for the clarification halfcurrent, I've seen enough disturbing news for one morning.
Re: This Bastards In Power Process Nlng Gas In India by AlanF100: 8:44am On Oct 13, 2011
unclenna:

Do you know that this BASTARDS IN POWER process NLNG gas in India before sending it back to NLNG to store. NLNG only liquify our gas procesed in India. Look at how it happens: Oil companies in Nigeria send natural gas to NLNG Bonny, NLNG bonny sends the gas to india approximately 10 vessels per year, the gas is then processed in india and send back to NLNG to liquify. Can't Nigeria government build plants to refine the gas here in Nigeria. Am sick and tired of GEJ

Can somebody close this thread please. Moderator or the creator
Because we have the dullest leadership in history doesn’t mean we should be distorting facts. NLNG is probably the only successful mega-investment, money-making machine Nigeria has succeeded in institutionalising in the last 20 years.
I interned in NLNG and can easily fault your claim. As at my time they had 6 trains and the 7th train was under construction. LNG Trains are complicated series of refining (distillation) columns. While trains remove unwanted elements from the “crude gas” petroleum refinery does the same thing to “crude oil”.
Raw/crude gas from oil fields are gathered by massive pipes and taken to the NLNG trains where the refining is done and the most important products Liquefied natural gas, Liquefied petroleum gas, etc are exported to foreign nations where gas is most need for their cold weather.
NLNG have their own ships (controlled by a subsidiary company) and they don’t have to go to India to do anything.

Report to moderator 62.252.55.100
Re: This Bastards In Power Process Nlng Gas In India by Bawss1(m): 9:13am On Oct 13, 2011
Stup[i]i[/i]d thread. angry
Re: This Bastards In Power Process Nlng Gas In India by OmoTier1(m): 9:28am On Oct 13, 2011
isn't NLNG project an epic fraud? How many years has it been in operations and how has it changed Nigeria in one bit? Or have we forgotten Halliburton so soon?
Re: This Bastards In Power Process Nlng Gas In India by Bawss1(m): 9:33am On Oct 13, 2011
^See how people are displaying their ignorance for the world to see. I advise you to take some time out of your schedule today and educate yourself about the activity of NLNG and its impact on Nigeria.
Re: This Bastards In Power Process Nlng Gas In India by Bawss1(m): 9:35am On Oct 13, 2011
Everything is epic epic epic for Nairalanders. The ignorance on this thread is epic. angry
Re: This Bastards In Power Process Nlng Gas In India by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 13, 2011
lol
Re: This Bastards In Power Process Nlng Gas In India by edoyad(m): 11:25am On Oct 13, 2011
Bawss1:

Everything is epic epic epic for Nairalanders. The ignorance on this thread is epic. angry

LOL grin, this thread alone ? Ignorance on NL is more disturbing
Re: This Bastards In Power Process Nlng Gas In India by otokx(m): 11:55am On Oct 13, 2011
halfcurrent:

Bros, Please do not say what you do not know and hence mislead people. I work in NLNG, and as i am typing this i am on the plant. all i can say is take a trip to bonny island, if u want we can arrange, i book u on our boat, and by the time i take u through the process, and perhaps a tour of the process plant. i can assure you, you will abuse who ever sold this impression to you. we have a 6trains plant that procees abot 22mt of LNG; we also produce LPG; cant be precise on the vol.; state of the art plant. we only export LNG (already processes) to europe and some asia countries. pls get your info right. thanks.

Peace be upon you half current
Re: This Bastards In Power Process Nlng Gas In India by werepeLeri: 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2011
why is this story not on the front page yet?
Re: This Bastards In Power Process Nlng Gas In India by cjfavour(m): 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2011
thank you half current.do you have info on refineries mostly the 3 they want to build in indonesia?
Re: This Bastards In Power Process Nlng Gas In India by halfcurrent(m): 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2011
cjfavour:

thank you half current.do you have info on refineries mostly the 3 they want to build in indonesia?

My Brother, Honestly I don't have information on this o. A friend of mine just sent it to me this morning - see below:

Nigeria To Invest US$2.68 billion in construction of oil refineries in Indonesian
By Staff K 6 minutes ago

Font size:

Nigeria is to sink a staggering US$2.68 billion in the construction of three oil refineries in faraway Indonesia, The Jakarta Post reported today.

The newspaper was told by Panggah Susanto, a director of the Ministry of Industry in that country, that Nigeria had been looking for a partner to refine its crude oil, and both countries agreed [for that purpose] to build three refineries in Indonesia.

"Previously they wanted the refineries to be built in Nigeria," Susanto said of the Nigerian counterparts. "However, as Indonesia is currently improving its downstream industry, Indonesia wanted the refineries to be built here instead."

Apparently, they got their will. According to the director, "State firm PT Pertamina will buy the crude oil from Nigeria and process it here."

It is unclear why Nigeria has chosen to refine its crude abroad, and the matter appears to be shrouded in secrecy. The Nigerian people have not been informed of the deal, or about how it will benefit them.

The current Nigeria government is fraught with policy hiccups. Only last month, the Nigerian president, after a meeting with Mr. Jai-Seong Lee, the president and chief executive officer of South Korea’s Hyundai Heavy, announced that the company, the world’s largest shipbuilder, would build a multi-billion shipyard in Bayelsa State that would create thousands of jobs.

The following day, Hyundai Heavy denied any such arrangement.

(1) (Reply)

WTF! ACF Asks FG To Guarantee Safety Of Boko Haram If They Dialogue?!! / Another Bomb Found In Kachia, Kaduna State. / FG Recalls Arunma Oteh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.