Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,916 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/04/2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/04/2022 (131 Views)

Rccg Sunday School Student Manual(22/04/2018) Child Abuse / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/04/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/04/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/04/2022 by dallyemmy: 1:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY APRIL 22TH 2022

THEME: SMITING THE ROCK AGAIN?

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/04/2022
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/04/2022 by dallyemmy: 1:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/04/2022 by dallyemmy: 8:08am On Apr 22, 2022
Prayer Points:

1. I worship and adore You, my Father, You're the Alpha and Omega, You're the unlimited God.

2.Bless the lord o my soul, and forget not all His benefits and blessings; thank You, Father, for Your faithfulness and unfailing promises in my life.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, forgive all my murmurings and occasional lack of trust and faith in Your ability to fulfill Your promises to me, whenever i am overwhelmed by life's challenges, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, give me the grace to avoid murmuring, but help me to always trust and believe You for every of my need, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, no matter the challenges that i may face on this journey to heaven, please, let me remain focused on You and keep believing You, without doubt or wavering, till the end, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, see me through my wilderness experience; don't let me die in the wilderness of life, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, proof Yourself at every point of my journey to my promise land, supply all my needs and fulfill all Your promises of joy in my life, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, don't let me ever crucify Your son, the rock of ages, the second time by backsliding and sinning against You again, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, and uphold him by Your right of righteousness till the end, and, let all his enemies be confounded and put to shame, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry dates! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Chambers Of Those Cursed By God / The First 10 Lessons I Learned About Prayer (3) / The Joy Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.