Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

My House Help No Dey See Me As House Owner - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My House Help No Dey See Me As House Owner (4203 Views)

Help No One Want To Marry Me But They Want Sex Because I Am A Single Mother / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My House Help No Dey See Me As House Owner by akpunda86: 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
Hi all .I have a helper staying with us 15years,she no dey even see me nor recognise me as the head of the house expect my wife.
The thing dey piss me off.
1) I was collecting soup from the pot took meat,kai this girl reported me to my wife.I warned her .
2) This girl in serving me food just drop food on table and go sometimes put water sometimes not.
3)All my movement this girl tell my wife,
The thing don do me everything got a limit,sent her going today,all this helpers believe one can't do without them,I told my wife Na she cause am cos gave the girl 2much soft hand.She have reached her village .
Helper never insult me like dat bf

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My House Help No Dey See Me As House Owner by Kobojunkie: 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
akpunda86:
The thing dey piss me off.
1) I was collecting soup from the pot took meat,kai this girl reported me to my wife.I warned her .
2) This girl in serving me food just drop food on table and go sometimes put water sometimes not.
3)All my movement this girl tell my wife,
The thing don do me everything got a limit,sent her going today,all this helpers believe one can't do without them,I told my wife Na she cause am cos gave the girl 2much soft hand.She have reached her village .
Helper never insult me
ROFLMAO
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Your wife probably hired siofra's distant cousin as a help. I am just messing abeg! grin

Op, what did you do to the gal? Are you sure you don't look like an arch enemy of hers? undecided

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My House Help No Dey See Me As House Owner by Candidlady: 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mr talk Truth!!!

Having a lady as a house keeper!!! Never trust all these men!!!

Again talk Truth

7 Likes

Re: My House Help No Dey See Me As House Owner by Kestolove(m): 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
U Don go make she cut kpekus give u B4 abi? Coz na d tin wey fit bring that disrespect be that

13 Likes

Re: My House Help No Dey See Me As House Owner by illicit(m): 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
Candidlady:
Mr talk Truth!!!

Again talk Truth

tongue
Re: My House Help No Dey See Me As House Owner by Candidlady: 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
illicit:

tongue

Can't trust your daughter with your husband... How much more a house help undecided

2 Likes

Re: My House Help No Dey See Me As House Owner by Mooh247: 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
Candidlady:
Mr talk Truth!!!

Again talk Truth

Kestolove:
U Don go make she cut kpekus give u B4 abi? Coz na d tin wey fit bring that disrespect be that

See them defending the upcoming 15 year old feminist

Regardless of any familiarity, your boss still remains your boss, if you like your Job

7 Likes

Re: My House Help No Dey See Me As House Owner by illicit(m): 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
Candidlady:

Can't TRUST your daughter with your husband... How much more a house help undecided

U can trust me u can let me thrust u.... wink cheesy
Re: My House Help No Dey See Me As House Owner by Kobojunkie: 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mooh247:

Regardless of any familiarity, your boss still remains your boss, if you like your Job.
Nah! That's bullsheet abeg! undecided

5 Likes

Re: My House Help No Dey See Me As House Owner by Mariangeles(f): 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
She was simply obeying orders to give you close marking .
It's a good thing you sent her away.

2 Likes

Re: My House Help No Dey See Me As House Owner by Mooh247: 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Nah! That's bullsheet abeg! undecided

Even if I hire my Ex girlfriend that has seen me naked countless time to work for me... As long as am paying her and paying in full, she dare not disrespect me.

Justice Atinuke Ige was an High court Judge, while Bola Ige was just a Lawyer, and many times when Bola Ige tries to step out of line in her court, she reprimands him instantly

9 Likes

Re: My House Help No Dey See Me As House Owner by Dalil8: 3:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
U better ask ur wife wetin she dey tell dat girl behind ur back.

Na d only thing wey fit cause dis kind disrespect.

10 Likes

Re: My House Help No Dey See Me As House Owner by Candidlady: 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mooh247:

Regardless of any familiarity, your boss still remains your boss, if you like your Job

He stopped being her boss when he had something intimate to do with her!

Do you know what boundaries are at all lipsrsealed undecided

And by familiarity you meant smashing the 15 year old girl ba?

8 Likes

Re: My House Help No Dey See Me As House Owner by Kobojunkie: 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mooh247:
Even if I hire my Ex girlfriend that has seen me naked countless time to work for me... As long as am paying her and paying in full, she dare not disrespect me.

Justice Atinuke Ige was an High court Judge, while Bola Ige was just a Lawyer, and many times when Bola Ige tries to step out of line in her court, she reprimands him instantly
This is instead in the home. The same rules don't necessarily apply as far as we humans are concerned when it comes to the home where the rules of familiarity instead rule. undecided

Also, the wife may have given the gal in question her matching orders in this, which might explain why she saw the wife, and not the husband, as boss in this. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My House Help No Dey See Me As House Owner by Mooh247: 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
Candidlady:

He stopped being her boss when he had something intimate to do with her!

Do you know what boundaries are at all lipsrsealed undecided

And by familiarity you meant smashing the 15 year old girl ba?

He stopped being her boss when he signed her termination letter, or stopped paying her salary... Intimacy isn't an excuse for rudeness and disrespect.

And I never implied familiarity was smashing a 15 year old ( arguably cos age of marriage and consent in Nigeria is 13, and Islamically 15 years is as ripe as an 18 year old )

Fact that anything might have happened (which we don't know) with her consent doesn't suddenly make the Man deserving of bad treatment

2 Likes

Re: My House Help No Dey See Me As House Owner by Mooh247: 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
This is instead in the home. The same rules don't necessarily apply as far as we humans are concerned when it comes to the home where the rules of familiarity instead rule. undecided

Also, the wife may have given the gal in question her matching orders in this, which might explain why she saw the wife, and not the husband, as boss in this. undecided

Yeah... The wife is the principal suspect in all this, the girl must have been acting on an information she has on the man

1 Like

Re: My House Help No Dey See Me As House Owner by akpunda86: 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO

Your wife probably hired siofra's distant cousin as a help. I am just messing abeg! grin

Op, what did you do to the gal? Are you sure you don't look like an arch enemy of hers? undecided

Haha I did her noting shez gone after 2 years with us
Re: My House Help No Dey See Me As House Owner by DaddyRochie1642: 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2022
This is very funny grin

I'll curse my own son if he ever refuses to man up and be the man of his home.

2 Likes

Re: My House Help No Dey See Me As House Owner by eddynaira125: 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
The Matter na two ways

Either your wife employ her with a strict order to monitor your entire activities

Or
You throw your shot to get your share of national p√ssy

3 Likes

Re: My House Help No Dey See Me As House Owner by Candidlady: 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mooh247:

He stopped being her boss when he signed her termination letter, or stopped paying her salary... Intimacy isn't an excuse for rudeness and disrespect.

And I never implied familiarity was smashing a 15 year old ( arguably cos age of marriage and consent in Nigeria is 13, and Islamically 15 years is as ripe as an 18 year old )

Fact that anything might have happened (which we don't know) with her consent doesn't suddenly make the Man deserving of bad treatment

You never answered my question bout boundaries!

That girl wouldn't dare disrespect him except she got something on him!

Legal age iknow is 18 idont know why you are trying justify a paedophile! Playing the Islam age consent on me just shows how petty y'all men can be just to get away with sick acts

And your last paragraph is just so disheartening!!! You have a daughter of 15 who is serving as a help would you say that?
HE HAD SEX WITH HER CONSENT... A married man prolly with kids !

6 Likes

Re: My House Help No Dey See Me As House Owner by Kobojunkie: 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
akpunda86:
Haha I did her noting shez gone after 2 years with us
She did that for two years and it never occurred to you that your wife definitely knows why the gal dey act that way towards you? undecided

1 Like

Re: My House Help No Dey See Me As House Owner by shepherd003: 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
How does your wife treat you infront of her.

3 Likes

Re: My House Help No Dey See Me As House Owner by Mooh247: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
Candidlady:

You never answered my question bout boundaries!

That girl wouldn't dare disrespect him except she got something on him!

Legal age iknow is 18 idont know why you are trying justify a paedophile! Playing the Islam age consent on me just shows how petty y'all men can be just to get away with sick acts

And your last paragraph is just so disheartening!!! You have a daughter of 15 who is serving as a help would you say that?
HE HAD SEX WITH HER CONSENT... A married man prolly with kids !

Please ooo, don't put words in my mouth or misconstrue my statement

I said this
"And I never implied familiarity was smashing a 15 year old" [/qoute]

And this [quote] Fact that anything might have happened (which we don't know) with her consent doesn't suddenly make the Man deserving of bad treatment

Not You have a daughter of 15 who is serving as a help would you say that?
HE HAD SEX WITH HER CONSENT...

That being clarified with the disclaimer above

To answer you regarding boundaries.... Nothing in what the O.P said implied that any boundary was crossed except having few interactions in the kitchen when he went to get some extra meat from the pot and I don't think that's bad

So before things get spinned to something else, nothing brings "SEX" "Pedophile" or "Sexual Assualt" into these thread .. Na gode!!

Ina fata kana lafiya ?!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My House Help No Dey See Me As House Owner by habsydiamond(m): 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
Na ur wife ooo.. Na how she tell the girl to dey act she dey do oo.. No blame the girl.. In short, ur wife no trust u.. All u mentioned can only happen if ur wife is the only one paying the bills, buying foodstuffs if not.. Your wife don teach that girl bad thing oo
Re: My House Help No Dey See Me As House Owner by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
your wife is the problem here as she should be the one teaching that demon child to behave and how to treat the oga at the top!

your wife should be the one putting that girl in her place every time she does wrong.
Re: My House Help No Dey See Me As House Owner by Candidlady: 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mooh247:

Ina fata kana lafiya ?!!

inalafiya

nagode

We good!!! You one of em from that region that irespect cool

But wait let's drift a lil bit.. ain't it against the law for a kid of 15 to be a maid?

Child labour

1 Like

Re: My House Help No Dey See Me As House Owner by Mooh247: 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
Candidlady:

inalafiya

nagode

We good!!! You one of em from that region that irespect cool

But wait let's drift a lil bit.. ain't it against the law for a kid of 15 to be a maid?

Child labour

cool.. good to know you are good

It is actually a crime that can get both the O.P, His wife and the girls parent in serious trouble .. NAPTIP lawyers are looking for who to use to shine.. if I were the O.P I'll simply edit the Maid and put relative or family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My House Help No Dey See Me As House Owner by obo389(m): 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO

Maybe the OP no dey drop money for house sef tongue

1 Like

Re: My House Help No Dey See Me As House Owner by 1869ei: 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

[/s]
Re: My House Help No Dey See Me As House Owner by 1869ei: 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

[/s]
Re: My House Help No Dey See Me As House Owner by 1869ee: 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Yeah... The wife is the principal suspect in all this, the girl must have been acting on an information she has on the man
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Is Hyper Active On Nairaland / . / Mom Snaps Photo Of Baby Eating Sand, 8 Years Later, His Fame Saves Dad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.