Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,236 members, 7,860,509 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

‘nobody Will Work Here’ - A Woman Demands An N100,000 Refund From Zenith Bank. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘nobody Will Work Here’ - A Woman Demands An N100,000 Refund From Zenith Bank. (374 Views)

Fayose Threatens To Sue PDP For Suspending Him, Demands An Apology / Dino Melaye Says Peter Obi Acted Unpresidential And Demands An Apology From Him / Falana: Kidnapped Nigerians Who Paid Ransom Can Demand Refund From FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

‘nobody Will Work Here’ - A Woman Demands An N100,000 Refund From Zenith Bank. by Titansmedia: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
[b]There was drama at the banking hall of Zenith Bank as a ‘big woman’ went berserk in her quest to get an issue resolved.

A woman' went nuts in her attempt to address a problem at Zenith Bank's banking hall, causing a ruckus.

The woman took matters into her own hands by physically interfering with bankers' ability to serve other clients.

The lady lamented that N100k had been debited from her account in a live video that was reshared by Facebook user Hammid Bakare and that she had been visiting the bank for the last month to get it repaired to no avail.

Instead, the obviously upset woman claimed, bankers kept forcing her to return to the bank and go through procedures that seldom deliver the desired outcome.

She threatened to go nude.

Everyone in the banking hall was drawn to her loud shout.

Poised to follow through with the threat to halt banking activities that day, the woman wore her car key around her neck and would stop any banker she saw attending to a customer.

The woman was enraged even more by the push from bankers, security staff, and other worried customers to arrest the situation, which lasted for 34 minutes.

She threatened to go nude at one point, vowing to spend the night in the bank.[/b]

Watch the video below:

https://titansloaded.com/nobody-will-work-here-in-a-live-video-a-woman-demands-an-n100000-refund-from-zenith-bank-2/[b][/b]
Re: ‘nobody Will Work Here’ - A Woman Demands An N100,000 Refund From Zenith Bank. by ekineme: 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2022
"Customer is King" is not applicable in Nigeria, Customer service is generally dead or non-existence in Nigerian banks, you will literally beg for them to attend to you and in most cases they will act as if they are doing you a favor.

Consumer protection agency is another paper organization, sometimes I ask if people work and receive salary in this organization because they do absolutely nothing to protect consumers when their right are being abused.

Generally this is the "state of the nation" of this country.
Give a Nigerian small power, he will act like king, this same people will write rubbish on their CV " ability to work under duress with little or no supervision" and the slightest opportunity they get they will abuse it.

You will join queue to deposit your money in an attempt to keep it save and then a fraudster will hack into the account and steal your money and when you to the bank to complain, they will tell you there's nothing they can do about it.

God will help Us.
Re: ‘nobody Will Work Here’ - A Woman Demands An N100,000 Refund From Zenith Bank. by Reality3080: 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
Like seriously I don't understand this madness by Nigerian banks,they seem not to understand anything once u lodge complain of any fraudulent activity on your account,they will keep telling u to come back till u get tired.

Last year I was debited d sum of 20k twice using my union bank card at access bank atm, d first one I went to d bank like a couple time n when I realise they have no solution I lock up.

The second one was December last year,I went to d bank to d extent that d customer care got tired of me coming so one day she told me d money has been reversed, I immediately asked for my statement of account which we couldn't see anything like reversal, she further said I might have withdrawn it,I asked for video footage again cos i stopped using d account immediately d money was debited na so she start to dey post me again.

Since last year December I just lock up for them n i stopped using d account.

Nigerian banks are clueless n it's because d judiciary system is messed up, if u decide to sue u will spend more than d money so they treat people anyhow
Re: ‘nobody Will Work Here’ - A Woman Demands An N100,000 Refund From Zenith Bank. by Mynd44: 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2022

(1)

Imo Rep Member, Hon. Ozurigbo Ugonna Dumps APC, Joins PDP / Ibo / 2023: The Leadership Of Islamic Council In Nigeria Calls For Southern Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.