Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Jehovah Witness And Their 1914 False Prophecy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness And Their 1914 False Prophecy (1823 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Behold What Jehovah Witness And Deeper Life Church Saying!! / Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah Witness And Their 1914 False Prophecy by RussellRutherfo: 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ephesians 4:14 ESV — so that we may no longer be children, tossed to and fro by the waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by human cunning, by craftiness in deceitful schemes.

I recently got into a discussion with a Jehovah Witness elder who when presented with the facts of their lies and prophecies which they previously taught as ironclad truth from Jehovah but turned out all lies which proves how this organization is built on lies and Satanism.

As usual the Jehovah witness elder ignorant of their history and lied to by their Governing Body to re-interpret 1914 to mean the beginning different from the end the year was supposed to really be.

What you have to understand about this JW cult is that almost every book written under each of their organizational Governing Body Presidents have been discarded. This is how embarrassing that their fruits of lies is. You study the trail of Jehovah witness history and you will concluded in no certain terms that some years from now. Some of their present updated "light" books will be discarded like the ones before.

This is one Hallmark of false religions like Jehovah witnesses, etcetera. Discarded books and quick move to change their books or hide the really bad ones from coming to light with allegations of attacks on anyone who has come out of the cult now branded as an "apostate" that should not be listened to.

Prior to Studies in the Scriptures the name of one book of the Jehovah witnesses that has their lies and false prophecies in was Millennial Dawn. In particular, Millennial Dawn Volume II published in 1891. On Page 101 is the following statement about a future event which will occur in the next 24years. That event is the Great Battle of God(Rev. 16:14) which ends in 1914.

Here is that future prediction:
"Be not surprised, then, when in subsequent chapters we present proofs at the setting up of the Kingdom of God is already begun, that it is pointed out in prophecy as due to begin the exercise of power in A.D 1878, and that the "battle of the great day of God Almighty" (Rev. 16:14), which shall end in A.D 1914 with the complete overthrow of Earth's present rulership, is already commenced."
(Millennial Dawn Volume II (1891) Page 101.)

However, Studies in the Scriptures additions (Jehovah witness cult always fond of re-adapting and making corrections to their previous lies) published after the above false prophecy are different. The Watchtower Society change the date in the quote above from 1914 to 1915 in an addition published in 1927 by the Witchtower Society.

The battle of the great day of God Almighty did not occur in 1914 nor was there a complete overthrow of Earth's rulership. What C.T Russell (Founder of the Jehovah witness cult) predicted in 1891 did not come to pass. The Watchtower magazine of June 1, 1917 on Page 163 is citing one of C. T. Russell's books and in light of his recent passing they made the following comment:

"Truly there lived among us a prophet of the Lord(Their founder was a false prophet); and although now he has passed from human site, his works remain an enduring witness to his wisdom and his faithfulness!" ( grin These bag carrying Satanists will not even agree to see their founder's "wisdom", lies, and now discarded books that they are ashamed of. Notice, all false religions are usually ashamed of certain lifestyle of their founders).

I agree with the Witchtower that their false prophet CT Russell's books are an enduring witness to this Jehovah witness cult organization and his false prophecies of 1914 and 1915. Today, Jehovah witnesses don't even know and will lie to you that the beginning was 1914 because you don't know instead of 1878 which was actually the beginning of the end and not 1914 that they lie to you today. 1914 was supposed to be the end. We all are not supposed to be here today but alas. Jehovah witnesses bear witness to Satan and his many lies to mock YHWH and HIS Word made Flesh, Jesus Christ.

The next bag carrying Satanist and greedy person who replaced CT Russell was J.F. Rutherford who not only bought Rolls Royce with the money of Jehovah witnesses back then. He was the one who named Jehovah witnesses and bought that Beth-Sarin House that was supposed to be for the resurrected Abraham, etcetera that also never happened. You see a constant pattern of lies. That's because Satan engineered this small 8.5 people cult shunning and family scattering organization to be a thorn and a doubt caster in the hearts of those who truly should be in the Uncountable crowd. Just like Islam. The intention of Satan is to cause more confusion.

J.F. Rutherford authored the 1925 false prophecy. In the also now discarded hidden Jehovah witness book titled "Millions Now Living Will Never Die" published in 1920 by the International Bible Students there are several quotes related to the 1925 false prophecy. The quote on Page 88 is this:

"The Chief thing to be restored is the human race to life; and since other Scriptures definitely fix the fact that there will be a resurrection of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and other faithful ones of old, and that these will have the first favor, we may expect 1925 to witness the return of these faithful men of Israel from the condition of death, being resurrected and fully restored to perfect humanity and made the visible, legal representatives of the new order of the things on earth."

This false prophecy by one of Jehovah witness most influential president was made valid with the purchase of the Beth Sarim (means the House of Princes) in San Diego, USA and this now dead cult leader of the Jehovah witness believed that Abraham, Isaac, etcetera will all resurrect and come to live at but Jehovah shamed them as these bible characters never resurrected in 1925 and that House in San Diego, USA stands today to a testament of the false long term history of the Jehovah witness cult organization. The Watchtower Society even sold the house for profit in 1950.

Today, I discovered recently another lie in their Studies in the Scriptures that I got from a witness. The funny thing is they quote Bible verses that are unconnected to their lies.

2 Peter 2:1-2 KJV — But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

To be continued later.

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness And Their 1914 False Prophecy by Ammishaddai: 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
Make I mark attendance here grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness And Their 1914 False Prophecy by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
Boss continue
I was a promoter of that 1914 date until one day when I met a church of christ member while sharing in their normal field ministry, the topics was Gods Kingdom. I defended it tooth and nail, but the man was on point.
Only 2years after the discussion did my eyes open when I stumbled on Carl oloff Jonsonns masterpiece GENTILE TIMES RECONSIDERED.
it was like a veil was removed from my eyes since then I've been into deep contextual scriptural study, I'm even planning to study theology and Biblical Greek

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness And Their 1914 False Prophecy by judatech: 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:
Boss continue
I was a promoter of that 1914 date until one day when I met a church of christ member while sharing in their normal field ministry, the topics was Gods Kingdom. I defended it tooth and nail, but the man was on point.
Only 2years after the discussion did my eyes open when I stumbled on Carl oloff Jonsonns masterpiece GENTILE TIMES RECONSIDERED.
it was like a veil was removed from my eyes since then I've been into deep contextual scriptural study, I'm even planning to study theology and Biblical Greek

Just downloaded the book... will get back to you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness And Their 1914 False Prophecy by RussellRutherfo: 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:
Boss continue

God bless you for being able to discern the truth. You even tried before trying to defend the 1914 date. Most Jehovah witnesses today are even lost as regards the topic and will try to evade the topic with more lies.

If only active Jehovah witnesses will just read their own organization's books both past and present and compare them. They will be shocked at how unrecognizable even Russell and Rutherford will find the present day Jehovah witness if they were to time travel to today.

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness And Their 1914 False Prophecy by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

God bless you for being able to discern the truth. You even tried before trying to defend the 1914 date. Most Jehovah witnesses today are even lost as regards the topic and will try to evade the topic with more lies.

If only active Jehovah witnesses will just read their own organization's books both past and present and compare them. They will be shocked at how unrecognizable even Russell and Rutherford will find the present day Jehovah witness if they were to time travel to today.

The organization of God isn't stagnant!

That's what all faithful servants of Jehovah know for certain.

Abel, Enoch, Methuselah, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph never had of God's laws so if they were to TIME TRAVEL to the time Israelites were stoning fellow Israelites to death they will be more than SHOCKED at such a sight.

Moses, Joshua, Gideon, Jephthah, Samson never knew Israelites would have a King since their God only led them through judges so if they TIME TRAVEL to the time when Israelites were running around for kings like Saul, David and Solomon they will surely be SHOCKED!

All the prophets of old never knew that God could stop addressing the whole nation of Israel that He rescued out of Egypt as His people and only acknowledge the Jews (three southern tribes) as His people. So if they TIME TRAVEL to the time Jesus said Salvation is from the Jews {John 4:22} they will be SHOCKED!

I can continue on and on but let me stop here because i don't like chatting with people who don't want to hear the truth.

God's organization improving by the day because Jesus is around flushing away rebellious humans like you and bringing obedient humans like me into the organization so don't expect things to always remain the same the light is getting ever brighter! Proverbs 4:18

May you have PEACE! wink
Re: Jehovah Witness And Their 1914 False Prophecy by everythinggirly(f): 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
Hmmm, I love this !

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness And Their 1914 False Prophecy by RussellRutherfo: 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:
Boss continue

Another thing you have to understand about this Watchtower cult is their training to rapidly throw out Bible verses that upon deep study has no connection to what their false teachings represents.

There was one of them who was reading in Pidgin their booklet and I looked it over with him and started asking him some questions. If he really understood what he read or he was just reading the scripted watchtower materials to cram and regurgitate to people who don't study the Bible.

Of particular interest in this screenshot shared below. You will notice where they wrote "Because of the sacrifice of Jesus, Jehovah take 144,000 faithful people as e children- Romans 8:15-17; Rev. 14:1."

I asked the Jehovah witness if he noticed that they quoted Romans 8:15-17 to try and teach that it is just 144,000 of "Jehovah witnesses" that are children of God. Only for to take him to Romans 8 and we both started from verse 1 and started reading carefully down to verses 15, 16, and 17 and he was shocked to discover that these verses were in no way referring to the 144,000 but was actually referring to anyone who is now truly in Christ Jesus walking not in the flesh but in the Spirit which bears witness to Christ. It pertains to all who have mortified the deeds of the flesh and are now alive in the Spirit then verse 14 puts it in such a way that is beautiful when it says:

Romans 8:14 KJV — For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

It never said for as the 144,000 that are led by the Spirit of God. It says Many with the Greek Word, hosos which means as great as, as far as, whoever.

The Jehovah witness was speechless as he reading this Romans 8 now with me showed clearly that this was not about 144,000 as these false teachers from the pit of hell have made it seem but this is to as many as ready to live by the Spirit of Christ. This was to the Pure Church that Apostle Paul spoke these to.

As with all cults. He could say nothing but seeked to go ask the same his elders who belong to an organization that lies to them. I have also noticed this with Muslims too. You show them several quran and Hadith verses that they have never seen before. They become shocked but still would want to go and enquire from their Sheikhs who didn't first tell them or lied to them.

The devil seeks to deceive.

5 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness And Their 1914 False Prophecy by RussellRutherfo: 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Abel, Enoch, Methuselah, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph never had of God's laws so if they were to TIME TRAVEL to the time Israelites were stoning fellow Israelites to death they will be more than SHOCKED at such a sight.

Moses, Joshua, Gideon, Jephthah, Samson never knew Israelites would have a King since their God only led them through judges so if they TIME TRAVEL to the time when Israelites were running around for kings like Saul, David and Solomon they will surely be SHOCKED!

All the prophets of old never knew that God could stop addressing the whole nation of Israel that He rescued out of Egypt as His people and only acknowledge the Jews (three southern tribes) as His people. So if they TIME TRAVEL to the time Jesus said Salvation is from the Jews {John 4:22} they will be SHOCKED!

I can continue on and on but let me stop here because i don't like chatting with people who don't want to hear the truth.

God's organization improving by the day because Jesus is around flushing away rebellious humans like you and bringing obedient humans like me into the organization so don't expect things to always remain the same the light is getting ever brighter! Proverbs 4:18

May you have PEACE! wink

You don't like chatting with people who don't want to hear your organizational approved propaganda lies taught as truth to you or You can't defend your organization's lies?!!

Which one of them?!!

There is no addition or improvement to the Convenant of Jesus after HE made this declaration on the Cross:

John 19:30 KJV — When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Hebrews 9:12 KJV — Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

Hebrews 9:26 KJV — For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

Christ who at different times suffered since the foundation of the World for us after HE created it all has made final show and adjustment of the Sacrifice. There is no therefore any improvement or adjustment after Christ. A careful reading shows that Abraham and the rest of them who never gave false prophecies like your organization were insignificant compared to the Convenant of Christ.

Only Cults and false religions like Islam, Jehovah witnesses, Grail message, Eckankar, etcetera teach that there are improvements or additional testaments all in a bid to justify the many falsehoods as evidenced by their records that prove them as false religions.

May you find Christ
And stop stumbling in the perpetual dark web of organizational lies, false prophecies and false changed teachings.

Proverbs 4:19 KJV — The way of the wicked is as darkness: they know not at what they stumble.

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness And Their 1914 False Prophecy by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

You don't like chatting with people who don't want to hear your organizational approved propaganda lies taught as truth to you or You can't defend your organization's lies?!!
Which one of them?!!

There is no addition or improvement to the Convenant of Jesus after HE made this declaration on the Cross:

John 19:30 KJV — When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Hebrews 9:12 KJV — Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

Hebrews 9:26 KJV — For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

Christ who at different times suffered since the foundation of the World for us after HE created it all has made final show and adjustment of the Sacrifice. There is no therefore any improvement or adjustment after Christ. A careful reading shows that Abraham and the rest of them who never gave false prophecies like your organization were insignificant compared to the Convenant of Christ.

Only Cults and false religions like Islam, Jehovah witnesses, Grail message, Eckankar, etcetera teach that there are improvements or additional testaments all in a bid to justify the many falsehoods as evidenced by their records that prove them as false religions.

If truthfully you want to chat let's discuss like intellectuals by picking the points one after another, we will trash it one by one not mixing it all up with aggression.
You believe the organization is wrong and i believe that's the one and only organization of Christ. So let's discuss like intellectuals as you raise your questions one by one! smiley
Re: Jehovah Witness And Their 1914 False Prophecy by RussellRutherfo: 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If truthfully you want to chat let's discuss like intellectuals by picking the points one after another, we will trash it one by one not mixing it all up with aggression.
You believe the organization is wrong and i believe that's the one and only organization of Christ. So let's discuss like intellectuals as you raise your questions one by one! smiley

The Kingdom of Heaven and Truth is not given to the Intellectuals of this World who seek to twist the truth and defend false prophecies.

What is intellectual about making an attempt to try and defend clear lies by your organization about 1914 when we have the records?!!

What abacadabra explanation will you put up that will erase the evidences?
Are you such without a Bible conscience that you will proudly defend lies instead of humbling yourself before Christ.

6 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness And Their 1914 False Prophecy by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

The Kingdom of Heaven and Truth is not given to the Intellectuals of this World who seek to twist the truth and defend false prophecies.

What is intellectual about making an attempt to try and defend clear lies by your organization about 1914 when we have the records?!!

What abacadabra explanation will you put up that will erase the evidences?
Are you such without a Bible conscience that you will proudly defend lies instead of humbling yourself before Christ.

When i said:

You said i can't DEFEND my faith.

Now i asked you to present whatever question you have and let's trash it one after another, you can't present your case again!

So you just want to lay accusations and won't allow the accused to say anything in defense shey?

My friend, you can still learn how to do things in the way of Christ, Jesus was the accused who wasn't given a fair airing so if truthfully you have something tangible to say you won't type a whole epistle only to start shying away when the defendant is around.
You're the one accusing my organization yet it's the same you that is aggressively complaining when i asked you to present your case.

Better humble yourself and accept the truth don't kill yourself with High Blood Pressure o! cheesy
Re: Jehovah Witness And Their 1914 False Prophecy by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
If anyone see the way you've been typing epistles upon epistles of accusations against a group of innocent people, such a person will think you've gotten everything figured out about Jehovah's Witnesses, they won't know you're just a confused miscreant! smiley
Re: Jehovah Witness And Their 1914 False Prophecy by achorladey: 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
RussellRutherfo:
Ephesians 4:14 ESV — so that we may no longer be children, tossed to and fro by the waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by human cunning, by craftiness in deceitful schemes.

I recently got into a discussion with a Jehovah Witness elder who when presented with the facts of their lies and prophecies which they previously taught as ironclad truth from Jehovah but turned out all lies which proves how this organization is built on lies and Satanism.

As usual the Jehovah witness elder ignorant of their history and lied to by their Governing Body to re-interpret 1914 to mean the beginning different from the end the year was supposed to really be.

What you have to understand about this JW cult is that almost every book written under each of their organizational Governing Body Presidents have been discarded. This is how embarrassing that their fruits of lies is. You study the trail of Jehovah witness history and you will concluded in no certain terms that some years from now. Some of their present updated "light" books will be discarded like the ones before.

This is one Hallmark of false religions like Jehovah witnesses, etcetera. Discarded books and quick move to change their books or hide the really bad ones from coming to light with allegations of attacks on anyone who has come out of the cult now branded as an "apostate" that should not be listened to.

Prior to Studies in the Scriptures the name of one book of the Jehovah witnesses that has their lies and false prophecies in was Millennial Dawn. In particular, Millennial Dawn Volume II published in 1891. On Page 101 is the following statement about a future event which will occur in the next 24years. That event is the Great Battle of God(Rev. 16:14) which ends in 1914.

"Be not surprised, then, when in subsequent chapters we present proofs at the setting up of the Kingdom of God is already begun, that it is pointed out in prophecy as due to begin the exercise of power in A.D 1878, and that the "battle of the great day of God Almighty" (Rev. 16:14), which shall end in A.D 1914 with the complete overthrow of Earth's present rulership, is already commenced."

However, Studies in the Scriptures additions (Jehovah witness cult always fond of re-adapting and making corrections to their previous lies) published after the above false prophecy are different. The Watchtower Society change the date in the quote above from 1914 to 1915 in an addition published in 1927 by the Witchtower Society.

The battle of the great day of God Almighty did not occur in 1914 nor was there a complete overthrow of Earth's rulership. What C.T Russell (Founder of the Jehovah witness cult) predicted in 1891 did not come to pass. The Watchtower magazine of June 1, 1917 on Page 163 is citing one of C. T. Russell's books and in light of his recent passing they made the following comment:

"Truly there lived among us a prophet of the Lord(Their founder was a false prophet); and although now he has passed from human site, his works remain an enduring witness to his wisdom and his faithfulness!" ( grin These bag carrying Satanists will not even agree to see their founder's "wisdom", lies, and now discarded books that they are ashamed of. Notice, all false religions are usually ashamed of certain lifestyle of their founders).

I agree with the Witchtower that their false prophet CT Russell's books are an enduring witness to this Jehovah witness cult organization and his false prophecies of 1914 and 1915. Today, Jehovah witnesses don't even know and will lie to you that the beginning was 1914 because you don't know instead of 1878 which was actually the beginning of the end and not 1914 that they lie to you today. 1914 was supposed to be the end. We all are not supposed to be here today but alas. Jehovah witnesses bear witness to Satan and his many lies to mock YHWH and HIS Word made Flesh, Jesus Christ.

The next bag carrying Satanist and greedy person who replaced CT Russell was J.F. Rutherford who not only bought Rolls Royce with the money of Jehovah witnesses back then. He was the one who named Jehovah witnesses and bought that Beth-Sarin House that was supposed to be for the resurrected Abraham, etcetera that also never happened. You see a constant pattern of lies. That's because Satan engineered this small 8.5 people cult shunning and family scattering organization to be a thorn and a doubt caster in the hearts of those who truly should be in the Uncountable crowd. Just like Islam. The intention of Satan is to cause more confusion.

J.F. Rutherford authored the 1925 false prophecy. In the also now discarded hidden Jehovah witness book titled "Millions Now Living Will Never Die" published in 1920 by the International Bible Students there are several quotes related to the 1925 false prophecy. The quote on Page 88 is this:

"The Chief thing to be restored is the human race to life; and since other Scriptures definitely fix the fact that there will be a resurrection of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and other faithful ones of old, and that these will have the first favor, we may expect 1925 to witness the return of these faithful men of Israel from the condition of death, being resurrected and fully restored to perfect humanity and made the visible, legal representatives of the new order of the things on earth."

This false prophecy by one of Jehovah witness most influential president was made valid with the purchase of the Beth Sarim (means the House of Princes) in San Diego, USA and this now dead cult leader of the Jehovah witness believed that Abraham, Isaac, etcetera will all resurrect and come to live at but Jehovah shamed them as these bible characters never resurrected in 1925 and that House in San Diego, USA stands today to a testament of the false long term history of the Jehovah witness cult organization. The Watchtower Society even sold the house for profit in 1950.

Today, I discovered recently another lie in their Studies in the Scriptures that I got from a witness. The funny thing is they quote Bible verses that are unconnected to their lies.

2 Peter 2:1-2 KJV — But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

To be continued later.

They know they cannot use the Bible to support or preach that Jesus returned abi Na presence in 1914.

I see it as what Peter described below...................

First, you must understand this: In the last days people who follow their own desires will appear. These disrespectful people will ridicule ⌞God’s promise⌟ 4 by saying, “What’s happened to his promise to return? Ever since our ancestors died, everything continues as it did from the beginning of the world.”

First of all know this, that in the last days ridiculers will come with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires 4 and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his?c Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep in death, all things are continuing exactly as they were from creation’s beginning.”

Like someone said

To try to predict when the day of the Lord will come when the same Lord said concerning the day or the hour nobody knows is as ridiculous as trying to predict what day the thief is going to rob your house. grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

Na to show others are lawlessness and workers of iniquities dem sabi dogrin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness And Their 1914 False Prophecy by achorladey: 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

May you have PEACE! wink

What is the name of the organisation of God that Abel, Enoch, Methuselah, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph know? cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't tell me it is WTBTS grin cheesy grin cheesy

God's organization improving by the day because Jesus is around flushing away rebellious humans like you and bringing obedient humans like me into the organization

The Father is drawing people to Jesus Christ and by extension to himself. The Bible you carry never states the father draws people into the organisation you called MANMADE set up by you know who.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness And Their 1914 False Prophecy by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
achorladey:

What is the name of the organisation of God that Abel, Enoch, Methuselah, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph know? cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy :DDon't tell me it is WTBTS grin cheesy grin cheesy
The Father is drawing people to Jesus Christ and by extension to himself. The Bible you carry never states the father draws people into the organisation you called MANMADE set up by you know who.

Let it be one complainant after another, allow the OP first.
Wọ́n máa pè yín, kòì tíì kàn yín! cheesy
Re: Jehovah Witness And Their 1914 False Prophecy by Maynman: 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
For you to know who a witness of Jehovah aka William Tyndale is, just ask him if he believes in yahweh(yhwh) or Elohim or just only “jehovah”
Jehovah has no origin in the Bible, the name is only found in the King James VERSION that was coincidentally also created by a “Jehovah” witness.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness And Their 1914 False Prophecy by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:21am On Apr 22, 2022
Maynman:
For you to know who a witness of Jehovah aka William Tyndale is, just ask him if he believes in yahweh(yhwh) or Jehovah.
Jehovah has no origin in the Bible, the name is only found in the King James VERSION that was coincidentally also created by a “Jehovah” witness.

You are welcome on board!

Please tell all of them that when it comes to the Bible KJV that they all thought they believe Jehovah's Witnesses owns it so we know what is in the book from Genesis to Revelation and we can use it to teach anyone and convert the person to become a JW!

The OP thought he has gotten everything figured out about us but just one response from me rendered all his epistles useless.
Just imagine he was bitterly complaining about the changes in the way JWs do things and updates in our understanding, thinking that's enough to accuse God's organization.
But when i take him back to Bible times to show him so many updates in the way JEHOVAH relates with people of different generations he became totally devastated and he went silent!

Tell them my friend, tell them that the book known as Bible today belongs to JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES let them know that we knows everything in it from Genesis to Revelation! wink
Re: Jehovah Witness And Their 1914 False Prophecy by RussellRutherfo: 5:50am On Apr 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
If anyone see the way you've been typing [s]epistles upon epistles of accusations against a group of innocent people, such a person will think you've gotten everything figured out about Jehovah's Witnesses, they won't know you're just a confused miscreant[/s]! smiley

Nothing screams confusion that a deluded person who sees white and wants to go on to argue that white is black.
That person needs mental help.
This is 2022 and we are still here.
Clear evidences of the 1914 lies and the world ending then by your deceiving organization is already set in stone.
Any honest person can go look up the evidences while you continue arguing with yourself.

Let the goats like you go down with the stumbling lying organization but the sheep among your midst will have the chance to come across the truth and be set from the capitivity of YHWH being blasphemed and lied against. My job is to continually expose the lies of your organization and other false religions. I am not here to give you the opportunity to derail and twist the truth like the Pharisees when the evidences of your several organizational lies is clear like day and anyone can absolutely look it up.

Ephesians 5:11 NLT — Take no part in the worthless deeds of evil and darkness; instead, expose them.

4 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness And Their 1914 False Prophecy by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:53am On Apr 22, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Nothing screams confusion that a deluded person who sees white and wants to go on to argue that white is black.
That person needs mental help.
This is 2022 and we are still here.
Clear evidences of the 1914 lies and the world ending then by your deceiving organization is already set in stone.
Any honest person can go look up the evidences while you continue arguing with yourself.

Let the goats like you go down with the stumbling lying organization but the sheep among your midst will have the chance to come across the truth and be set from the capitivity of YHWH being blasphemed and lied against. My job is to continually expose the lies of your organization and other false religions. I am not here to give you the opportunity to derail and twist the truth like the Pharisees when the evidences of your several organizational lies is clear like day and anyone can absolutely look it up.

Ephesians 5:11 NLT — Take no part in the worthless deeds of evil and darkness; instead, expose them.

Ọ̀gbẹ́ni i see you like an evil man just the same way you think about me so go straight to your questions or forget it! smiley

Jesus returned to this planet in the year 1914 and we have all the evidences pointing to this fact both in the Bible and world events so ask your questions and let every sincere unbiased follower see what actually happened! smiley
Re: Jehovah Witness And Their 1914 False Prophecy by RussellRutherfo: 5:59am On Apr 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[s]You are welcome on board!

Please tell all of them that when it comes to the Bible KJV that they all thought they believe Jehovah's Witnesses owns it so we know what is in the book from Genesis to Revelation and we can use it to teach anyone and convert the person to become a JW!

The OP thought he has gotten everything figured out about us but just one response from me rendered all his epistles useless.
Just imagine he was bitterly complaining about the changes in the way JWs do things and updates in our understanding, thinking that's enough to accuse God's organization.
But when i take him back to Bible times to show him so many updates in the way JEHOVAH relates with people of different generations he became totally devastated and he went silent!

Tell them my friend, tell them that the book known as Bible today belongs to JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES let them know that we knows everything in it from Genesis to Revelation[/s]! wink

grin grin

See diversionary tactics.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness And Their 1914 False Prophecy by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:00am On Apr 22, 2022
If you don't have anything to say i'll take my leave but never in your stupidity think we don't know how to answer you, rather it's you that's a modern day Pharisee who wants to accuse another believer and at the same time wants to be the judge! smiley
Re: Jehovah Witness And Their 1914 False Prophecy by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:04am On Apr 22, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

grin grin
See diversionary tactics.
grin grin

Please tell him you believe in the KJV and carefully listen to him, he will tell you that you can never ever understand God's word if you want to argue with Jehovah's Witnesses.
He himself hates JWs but he has learnt so much through chatting with me. Today he's going about Nairaland telling everyone how good JWs are in using the KJV to defend our faith.
Meanwhile you haven't present any of your questions, i thought you said i was running away from you! grin
Re: Jehovah Witness And Their 1914 False Prophecy by oteneaaron(m): 6:21am On Apr 22, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

To be continued later.

Hey OP

Powerful EXPOSE you wrote up there.

You summed it up beautifully.

Their doctrines keep changing.

They call it the "TRUTH"

But how can their version of "TRUTH" be always changing?

Is TRUTH not supposed to be a constant and remain true under every condition?

The JW cult turns people into ignorant fanatics.

But I wouldn't blame the rank and file JWs, they are just CAPTIVES OF A CONCEPT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness And Their 1914 False Prophecy by oteneaaron(m): 6:23am On Apr 22, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Their worst enemy is their own publications.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness And Their 1914 False Prophecy by oteneaaron(m): 6:28am On Apr 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

May you have PEACE! wink

But you say Jesus, after researching other religions choosed your organization as his own in 1919

So to be clear, Jesus choosed you based on your teachings of 1919

But now, all of your teachings from 1919 have completely been changed.

Are you now saying Jesus made a mistake by choosing your organization based on your previous doctrines of 1919?

This alone proves that your cult is not and cannot be "God's Organization"

If not, why are you not sticking to the teachings of 1919 which was the criteria Jesus used to select your organization as the "one true religion"?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness And Their 1914 False Prophecy by oteneaaron(m): 6:36am On Apr 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
If anyone see the way you've been typing epistles upon epistles of accusations against a group of innocent people, such a person will think you've gotten everything figured out about Jehovah's Witnesses, they won't know you're just a confused miscreant! smiley

Here with the insults again Mr Max?

That is why I was surprised in the other thread when you were angry that someone called you names without provocation.

And funny enough here you are insulting another person.

Calling him a MISCREANT.

Can you not defend your cult without insults and name calling?

Or is that your true nature and not the holier than thou skin you put on when going to preach at people's doors?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness And Their 1914 False Prophecy by Maynman: 6:45am On Apr 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You are welcome on board!

Tell them my friend, tell them that the book known as Bible today belongs to JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES let them know that we knows everything in it from Genesis to Revelation! wink
Good morning witness of Jehovah aka William Tyndale, you are the one following me and quoting me around now grin

The “book known” today you mean the king James VERSION that was created by a “Jehovah” witness or the latter editions that was created by watchtower, which one?

Re: Jehovah Witness And Their 1914 False Prophecy by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:38am On Apr 22, 2022
Maynman:

Good morning witness of Jehovah aka William Tyndale, you are the one following me and quoting me around now grin
The “book known” today you mean the king James VERSION that was created by a “Jehovah” witness or the latter editions that was created by watchtower, which one

Following you?

Naaaaaaaaaaaaa!

On the contrary you're the one who is still trailing me as you ran into a thread that you're not wanted by either the OP or any other commentator to speak against me.
But unfortunately for you they're all claiming believers in the KJV!

So you've missed out completely! wink

Meanwhile i've got something for you to chew!

Ibomrep:
Jehovah's witnesses is a Christian denomination, they have surprised the world with the following

(1) Their World most translated Website - WWW.JW.ORG

JW.org is their official website and the world most translated Website out of all 1.9 billion website worldwide, it's being translated into more than 1, 032 languages

(2) World most Visited Faith and believe Website

Their official website as of March 2022 boast of being most Visited Religious website out of 77,000 worldwide

(3) Their Bible is the world most translated Bible Version - New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures

(4) They produce the world most Circulating Magazine
1 Watchtower - 42 million copies per issue
2 Awake - 41 million copies per issue

(5) Most translated app -jw library App

Some Jehovah's witnesses App that may interest you

1 Watchtower Online Library

2 JW.Org Log In

3 JW Library

4 Watchtower Library

5 JW library Sign Language

6 JW Languages

They are many more awesome wonders of Jehovah's witnesses that may interest you

Google them for clarification if you wish

Thanks
Re: Jehovah Witness And Their 1914 False Prophecy by Maynman: 7:39am On Apr 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Following you?

Naaaaaaaaaaaaa!

On the contrary you're the one who is still trailing me as you ran into a thread that you're not wanted by either the OP or any other commentator to speak against me.
But unfortunately for you they're all claiming believers in the KJV!

So you've missed out completely! wink

Meanwhile i've got something for you to chew!

So why are you the one wailing about it? Can’t I comment on any thread I want to expose witness of Jehovah?
You are not the one that created the thread.
What’s paining you? Is it because you don’t like what I said grin
I did not speak about you, you are the one that’s restless about your cult.
What’s their to chew on a Jehovah cult that has no origin in the Hebrew Bible except the versions created by watchtower.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness And Their 1914 False Prophecy by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:44am On Apr 22, 2022
oteneaaron:

Here with the insults again Mr Max?
That is why I was surprised in the other thread when you were angry that someone called you names without provocation.
And funny enough here you are insulting another person.
Calling him a MISCREANT.
Can you not defend your cult without insults and name calling?
Or is that your true nature and not the holier than thou skin you put on when going to preach at people's doors?

OK the word "MISCREANT" is an insult, shey?

How do you call an accuser who goes about speaking evil about you but when you now come in to reason with him refused to table his case so that you can settle it?

Go and find out the meaning of the word "MISCREANT" then come back and tell the world if it doesn't perfectly describe this OP! wink
Re: Jehovah Witness And Their 1914 False Prophecy by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:47am On Apr 22, 2022
Maynman:

So why are you the one wailing about it? Can’t I comment on any thread I want to expose witness of Jehovah?
You are not the one that created the thread.
What’s paining you? Is it because you don’t like what I said grin

Walahi talahi i will love you to be here more than in any other thread Sir!
Please tell all the followers of this thread that William Tyndale is one of Jehovah's Witnesses because he used the name for his own God and included it in his version of the Bible.
Tell them that if they criticize JWs today they're also criticizing William Tyndale.
God bless you my friend and may you have PEACE! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Secrets Girls Who Tie hijabs Will Never Tell You / Help! A Jehovah Witness Told Me Exodus 24:11 Is A False Teaching From The Jews / Jose Mourinho Visit Synagogue For Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 185
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.