Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,477 members, 7,861,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

Opinion-Osinbajo Is Buhari's Choice And Candidate! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion-Osinbajo Is Buhari's Choice And Candidate! (2144 Views)

APC Primaries: Lawan Is Buhari’s Choice – Daily Post / APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice / Al-Makura, Fayemi Kick Against Buhari's Choice As 'Unity List' Divides APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion-Osinbajo Is Buhari's Choice And Candidate! by MikoB: 4:33am On Apr 22, 2022
There have been speculations and arguments for some time now, that who will be the president's preferred choice, different names has been mentioned as the anointed candidate of the president, even some went to the extent of dropping the president's name to campaign, but brethren, brothers and sisters, I can confirm to you today that our amiable VP is baba buhari's choice to succeed him come 2023, because buhari's is convinced just like many of us do that osinbajo will perform and do well. The joke is on anybody that will still doubt this, you can just check my previous posts if any of the expos given in the past has not come to pass. Thank you very much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion-Osinbajo Is Buhari's Choice And Candidate! by simpleseyi: 4:44am On Apr 22, 2022
Somebody that could not help himself to be President until he came to beg Tinubu, how can such a useless Almajari help another person to the positions?

Nobody cares about his preferred candidate. Shebi the idiot was even there when Abba Kyari's untrained children were humiliating his Almajari wife Aisha a.k.a. Adamawa Suicide Bomber. Such an idiot is of no use.

9 Likes

Re: Opinion-Osinbajo Is Buhari's Choice And Candidate! by Rilwayne001: 4:45am On Apr 22, 2022
Maybe your opinion isn’t making you sleep at night, and writing it every now and then calm your nerves. I’m happy for you. wink

2 Likes

Re: Opinion-Osinbajo Is Buhari's Choice And Candidate! by cktheluckyman: 4:56am On Apr 22, 2022
simpleseyi:
Somebody that could not help himself to be President until he came to beg Tinubu, how can such a useless Almajari help another person to the positions?

Nobody cares about his preferred candidate. Shebi the idiot was even there when Abba Kyari's untrained children were humiliating his Almajari wife Aisha a.k.a. Adamawa Suicide Bomber. Such an idiot is of no use.
He has power now and we will definitely determine who will be the APC candidate
Re: Opinion-Osinbajo Is Buhari's Choice And Candidate! by FoolaniHellman: 4:56am On Apr 22, 2022
MikoB:
There have been speculations and arguments for some time now, that who will be the president's preferred choice, different names has been mentioned as the anointed candidate of the president, even some went to the extent of dropping the president's name to campaign, but brethren, brothers and sisters, I can confirm to you today that our amiable VP is baba buhari's choice to succeed him come 2023, because buhari's is convinced just like many of us do that osinbajo will perform and do well. The joke is on anybody that will still doubt this, you can just check my previous posts if any of the expos given in the past has not come to pass. Thank you very much

Who's tormenting you OP? You're clearly losing sleep!
Re: Opinion-Osinbajo Is Buhari's Choice And Candidate! by MikoB: 4:58am On Apr 22, 2022
Rilwayne001:
Maybe your opinion isn’t making you sleep at night, and writing it every now and then calm your nerves. I’m happy for you. wink

Lolz, we don't have the same time.
Re: Opinion-Osinbajo Is Buhari's Choice And Candidate! by MikoB: 4:58am On Apr 22, 2022
FoolaniHellman:

We don't have same time, so chill
Re: Opinion-Osinbajo Is Buhari's Choice And Candidate! by FoolaniHellman: 5:00am On Apr 22, 2022
MikoB:

We don't have same time, so chill

Oh you're on Biafra Time Zone wink
Re: Opinion-Osinbajo Is Buhari's Choice And Candidate! by MikoB: 5:01am On Apr 22, 2022
FoolaniHellman:

Oh you're on Biafra Time Zone wink
I am a bona-fide yoruba man more than yourself.
Re: Opinion-Osinbajo Is Buhari's Choice And Candidate! by cktheluckyman: 5:02am On Apr 22, 2022
FoolaniHellman:

Dude is deceiving himself.The SW won't be anywhere close to power in 2023

3 Likes

Re: Opinion-Osinbajo Is Buhari's Choice And Candidate! by FoolaniHellman: 5:03am On Apr 22, 2022
MikoB:

I am a bona-fide yoruba man more than yourself.

Sho' gbo werey? cheesy grin

Oya send dz to your Daddy! grin grin

Re: Opinion-Osinbajo Is Buhari's Choice And Candidate! by Nobody: 5:10am On Apr 22, 2022
And so?.
Almajiri Buhari is the president of Nigeria. Hhhh,this alone makes me happy.
Our greatness is beyond the limit.
Re: Opinion-Osinbajo Is Buhari's Choice And Candidate! by MikoB: 5:16am On Apr 22, 2022
FoolaniHellman:

Sho' gbo werey? cheesy grin

Oya send dz to your Daddy! grin grin

You are not brought up in Omoluabi way, it's obvious, try to be civil in a public space. Bye
Re: Opinion-Osinbajo Is Buhari's Choice And Candidate! by MikoB: 5:24am On Apr 22, 2022
Rilwayne001:

I am doing this because of my believe about him, moreover if I could be mobilising politically for my choice in my second country here, why wouldn't I do that in my original country which is naija.

1 Like

Re: Opinion-Osinbajo Is Buhari's Choice And Candidate! by Bendeco02: 5:27am On Apr 22, 2022
MikoB:

Keep deceiving yourself... So you guys have finally loosed hope on tinubu?

There was a time non of you could believed that tinubu has any oponent that can battle the ticket with him ba?

@least now someone can hear word, all those noise makers are now seeing the handwriting clear.

No S.W presidential aspirant will get that ticket, just know that and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion-Osinbajo Is Buhari's Choice And Candidate! by Mooh247: 5:27am On Apr 22, 2022
grin

Awon Buhari's mind reader, Buhari's anointing oil

Let Buhari hand over to Osinbajo first when traveling abroad let's see if he now trust Baba kekere enough with power

Let Buhari also give Pastor Trader Moni back so that he can campaign with it again, if they trust each other

I pity you guys, 7800 delegates all for grabs and you are still relying on Buhari that doesn't even care about his wife or Abba Kyari his late friend to help you win delegates

1 Like

Re: Opinion-Osinbajo Is Buhari's Choice And Candidate! by MikoB: 5:31am On Apr 22, 2022
Bendeco02:

Keep deceiving yourself... So go guys have finally loosed hope on tinubu?

No S.W presidential aspirant will get that ticket, just know that and know peace.

Osinbajo has been my choice from day 1.
Re: Opinion-Osinbajo Is Buhari's Choice And Candidate! by WATCHOVER(m): 5:32am On Apr 22, 2022
Unfortunately Osinbajo won't smell President seat
Re: Opinion-Osinbajo Is Buhari's Choice And Candidate! by MikoB: 5:33am On Apr 22, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

Awon Buhari's mind reader

Let Buhari hand over to Osinbajo first when traveling abroad let's see if he now trust Baba kekere enough with power

Let Buhari also give Pastor Trader Moni back so that he can campaign with it again, if they trust each other

I know people like you will doubt, but come back here and quote me, if it turns out to be false, but if the other way round, I will expect you to give respect. Thanks
Re: Opinion-Osinbajo Is Buhari's Choice And Candidate! by Bendeco02: 5:34am On Apr 22, 2022
MikoB:

Osinbajo has been my choice from day 1.
Osinbajo is part of this failed administration.

Stop hyping him
Re: Opinion-Osinbajo Is Buhari's Choice And Candidate! by Nukilia: 5:35am On Apr 22, 2022
I am still surprised by the way Nigerians are comfortable with failure. A professor who thinks trader money would make people millionaires while he stashes billions in his account is a comedian of the 21st century. grin grin grin

We must not all pretend that these folks are not part of the mess our nation is going through.

1 Like

Re: Opinion-Osinbajo Is Buhari's Choice And Candidate! by Mooh247: 5:35am On Apr 22, 2022
MikoB:

I know people like you will doubt, but come back here and quote me, if it turns out to be false, but if the other way round, I will expect you to give respect. Thanks

Fair enough... We have a Gentleman's agreement
Re: Opinion-Osinbajo Is Buhari's Choice And Candidate! by MikoB: 5:37am On Apr 22, 2022
Nukilia:
I am still surprised by the way Nigerians are comfortable with failure. A professor who thinks trader money would make people millionaires while he stashes billions in his account is a comedian of the 21st century. grin grin grin

We must not all pretend that these folks are not part of the mess our nation is going through.

The little time this guy acted we could see the effect, moreover, this is not peculiar to naija only, its all over the world people complain against their govt, so positive criticism is allowed.
Re: Opinion-Osinbajo Is Buhari's Choice And Candidate! by ityP(m): 5:40am On Apr 22, 2022
simpleseyi:

The idiotic Tinubu you are hyping was dead when Ribadu ran under his party abi? Why didn't Tinubu help him to become president? Why did Ribadu only get 2 Million votes? Buhari without Tinubu had been steadily getting over 10 million votes when he started contesting in 2003. Why didn't your Tinubu contest when he was alone in AC to test his popularity? Dude has merged with Buhari now and wants a share of Buhari's clout. Buhari dey look am laugh grin. Tinubu is Lagos, Tinubu is Lagos, but in presidential elections of 2015&2019, APC dey drag votes with PDP. He should go to states like Yobe and see how to win flawlessly. You people will hype this man to his ruin. Buhari's cult followership in the north is not anyone's mate. Underrate his influence there and you go sabi say you no wise

5 Likes

Re: Opinion-Osinbajo Is Buhari's Choice And Candidate! by abu12: 5:47am On Apr 22, 2022
simpleseyi:

if you believe tinubu help Buhari to become president, let Tinubu help him self to win APC primary election, if truly tinubu is political influencer than buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion-Osinbajo Is Buhari's Choice And Candidate! by MikoB: 5:48am On Apr 22, 2022
ityP:

The idiotic Tinubu you are hyping was dead when Ribadu ran under his party abi? Why didn't Tinubu help him to become president? Why did Ribadu only get 2 Million votes? Buhari without Tinubu had been steadily getting over 10 million votes when he started contesting in 2003. Why didn't your Tinubu contest when he was alone in AC to test his popularity? Dude has merged with Buhari now and wants a share of Buhari's clout. Buhari dey look am laugh grin. Tinubu is Lagos, Tinubu is Lagos, but in presidential elections of 2015&2019, APC dey drag votes with PDP. He should go to states like Yobe and see how to win flawlessly. You people will hype this man to his ruin. Buhari's cult followership in the north is not anyone's mate. Underrate his influence there and you go sabi say you no wise

In as much I avoid to drag tinubu's name in the mud, these guys overestimate his influence in the polity, imagine comparing the power of a president to asiwaju, is that not an insult on its own?

2 Likes

Re: Opinion-Osinbajo Is Buhari's Choice And Candidate! by NaijaCowFarm: 5:50am On Apr 22, 2022
simpleseyi:

See painment ... the same Buhari you people were calling Daddy Buhari yesterday? What changed?
Re: Opinion-Osinbajo Is Buhari's Choice And Candidate! by blackpanda: 5:52am On Apr 22, 2022
Buhari has not said so
Re: Opinion-Osinbajo Is Buhari's Choice And Candidate! by Bendeco02: 5:53am On Apr 22, 2022
MikoB:

In as much I avoid to drag tinubu's name in the mud, these guys overestimate his influence in the polity, imagine comparing the power of a president to asiwaju, is that not an insult on its own?
They never still understand the difference between lagos politics and national politics that's why they keep saying some kind funny things.
Re: Opinion-Osinbajo Is Buhari's Choice And Candidate! by ityP(m): 5:53am On Apr 22, 2022
MikoB:

Don't mind the talk. No politician alive is loved as much as Buhari in the north. That guy is like a god there. Buhari doesn't flaunt money around. He is loved naturally. He doesn't have to say anything or do anything. The only reason people feign love for Tinubu is because of his money. At least, if you praise him small, he will remove some money from his bullion van and give you. We have never heard Buhari throwing money around all those time he contested since 2003, but he still gets the numbers in the north. No one should try comparing Buhari to Tinubu abeg

3 Likes

Re: Opinion-Osinbajo Is Buhari's Choice And Candidate! by NaijaCowFarm: 5:55am On Apr 22, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

Awon Buhari's mind reader, Buhari's anointing oil

I pity you guys, 7800 delegates all for grabs and you are still relying on Buhari that doesn't even care about his wife or Abba Kyari his late friend to help you win delegates

Why are you guys so pained that another Yoruba man, not Igbo, not Hausa, not Ijaw is being supported by Buhari?

I have already told you that Osinbanjo will defeat Tinubu in the primaries. The only savation Tinubu has is to honourably stepdown now.
Re: Opinion-Osinbajo Is Buhari's Choice And Candidate! by hotseat: 5:56am On Apr 22, 2022
Op, if wishes were horses, they say, beggars would ride.

If the scenario depicted by you is anything to go by, then Buhari would have joined Osinbajo in backstabbing the Jagaban.

It therefore means that one good turn no longer deserves another.

I just hope Buhari would remain neutral otherwise the APC would have set in motion the recipe for the implosion of the party.

For now, every permutation lies in the realm of mere speculation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Tinubu Betrayed Osinbajo – By Hisham Haroun / Breaking! Labour Party Nigeria Get 9000 Followers In 2hrs After Peter Obi-pics / Peace Accord : Sowore Questioned Tinubu's Absence, Comfronts Shettima (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.