Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr (8375 Views)

Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr / Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr / Laylatul Qodri: What Can A Woman Menstruating Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by Lukgaf(m): 5:32am On Apr 22, 2022
Alhamdulilah. We are in the last ten days of the month of Ramadan. One of these days is Laylatul Qadr - a powerful night that is better than 1000 months (83 years and 4 months).

For the virtues of the night of power and in particular, the last ten days of Ramadan, see here. To know how to seek the great night and suggested practices for this night, check here.

Aaisha (RA) reports: "I said: 'O Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) should I find myself the "Laylatul Qadr", what shall I pray ? Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) replied: say, “Allaahumma innaka afuwwun tuhibbul afwa fa'fu anni” "O Allah, You are most forgiving, You love forgiveness, so forigve me." (Tirmizi).

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:08am On Apr 22, 2022
May Allah pardon us all

11 Likes

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by konezy1(m): 8:15am On Apr 22, 2022
Amin

1 Like

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by jidamsel43(m): 8:19am On Apr 22, 2022
Masha Allahu
For you the intruders of this thread, I won't curse you because we are in the month of forgiveness and mercy. please, regain your sense and accept Allah

15 Likes

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by adedehinbo(m): 8:26am On Apr 22, 2022
As a muslim,if a person is seduced to have sex during fasting,asked for forgiveness and bath janaba,will God accept the rest of his fasting?

1 Like

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 22, 2022
Antiislaam:
So allah will pardon you for intentionally bombing, killing, innocent souls while shouting allahu akbar right
Why do u always like to show ur stupidity in every Islamic thread, pls go and find the cause of ur problem, and leave Islam alone

18 Likes

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by akanbiaa(m): 8:37am On Apr 22, 2022
Ma Sha Allah

1 Like

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by akanbiaa(m): 8:40am On Apr 22, 2022
Surayj123:

Why do u always like to show ur stupidity in every Islamic thread, pls go and find the cause of ur problem, and leave Islam alone
Best to ignore them or report their profile.

10 Likes

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 22, 2022
akanbiaa:
Best to ignore them or report their profile.
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by Sadstoner: 9:05am On Apr 22, 2022
Hmmm

Fear woman if u wan live long
Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 22, 2022
adedehinbo:
As a muslim,if a person is seduced to have sex during fasting,asked for forgiveness and bath janaba,will God accept the rest of his fasting?
you have have to fast 60 days after Ramadan fasting

1 Like

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by ibroopeyemi(m): 9:14am On Apr 22, 2022
Amin
Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by Jostoman: 9:19am On Apr 22, 2022
Surayj123:

but the guy is asking a simple question now.

2 Likes

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by TheCOAS: 9:25am On Apr 22, 2022
adedehinbo:

That's totally wrong bro....having sex with either ur spouse or any woman (adultery) while fasting is totally prohibited and ur fasting cannot be accepted.
You will need to repay the fast with 60 after Ramadan.

May Allah make it easy for you.

4 Likes

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by TeeGentle(m): 9:31am On Apr 22, 2022
Lukgaf:
Alhamdulilah. We are in the last ten days of the month of Ramadan. One of these days is Laylatul Qadr - a powerful night that is better than 1000 months (83 years and 4 months).

For the virtues of the night of power and in particular, the last ten days of Ramadan, see here. To know how to seek the great night and suggested practices for this night, check here.

Aaisha (RA) reports: "I said: 'O Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) should I find myself the "Laylatul Qadr", what shall I pray ? Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) replied: say, “Allaahumma innaka afuwwun tuhibbul afwa fa'fu anni” "O Allah, You are most forgiving, You love forgiveness, so forigve me." (Tirmizi).

Thanks
Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by elhafeez(m): 9:33am On Apr 22, 2022
May Allah make us among those who will witness the night. May He accept all our acts of Ibadah.
Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by adedehinbo(m): 9:33am On Apr 22, 2022
TheCOAS:

That's totally wrong bro....having sex with either ur spouse or any woman (adultery) while fasting is totally prohibited and ur fasting cannot be accepted.
You will need to repay the fast with 60 after Ramadan.

May Allah make it easy for you.
so should i stop the remaining 10days since the rest of the fasting won't be accepted
Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by TeeGentle(m): 9:34am On Apr 22, 2022
Lukgaf:

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by Crucialgem(m): 9:36am On Apr 22, 2022
Intruders just like a nairalanders said up there regain your sense accept Islam and begin to have sense, in Islam we are of the believe
The Excellency of our religion is leaving alone what does not concern us

For the person who had sex in ramadan if with his wife then he needs to pay back with 60 fast after Ramadan but if it was an illegal intercourse hmmmm you really need to seek repentance sincerely and pay back 60 fast after Ramadan
Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by lukuboi(m): 10:43am On Apr 22, 2022
adedehinbo:
so should i stop the remaining 10days since the rest of the fasting won't be accepted

Nobody says your remaining fasting won't be accepted. So, continue your fasting pls!
You're to pay back with 60 consecutive fastings after Ramadan.

1 Like

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by Antiislaam(m): 10:53am On Apr 22, 2022
Surayj123:

The same way your fellow slaves are showing there stupidity in every Christians thread, pls go and find the cause to there problems and tell them to leave Christians and Christianity alone lobatan

1 Like

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by Antiislaam(m): 10:54am On Apr 22, 2022
Breadandpeppers:

All because of some virgins grin

Exactly grin.. Where they will be having sex galore in the garden of sex called Jannah

2 Likes

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by TheCOAS: 10:59am On Apr 22, 2022
adedehinbo:
so should i stop the remaining 10days since the rest of the fasting qwon't be accepted

Nooo!
You av to make the remaining 10 fasting legitimately. That 60 repayment is for the 1 u intentionally cut.

2 Likes

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:07am On Apr 22, 2022
Breadandpeppers:
After commiting violence and destruction..

Allah should now forgive you abi?? What a joke

"Whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely.” Islam forbidden killing those ones who meet Allah on the day of judgment

2 Likes

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:09am On Apr 22, 2022
adedehinbo:

He/she should be ready to replace a day fast for 60 days fast
Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:12am On Apr 22, 2022
Surayj123:

You don't need to response with fight or anger,explain to him with fact because he might have a wrong impression about it.as Muslim you should make it clear not by quarreling

1 Like

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:14am On Apr 22, 2022
adedehinbo:
Bro 60×10=600 days fasting can you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ruling On Trading In Currencies / Has Any Muslim Had A Journey From Islam To Atheism And Back To Islam? / Ten Misconceptions Among Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.