Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr (9709 Views)

Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr / Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr / Laylatul Qodri: What Can A Woman Menstruating Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by Lukgaf(m): 5:42am On May 15, 2020
Laylatul Qadr - The Night of Power is a great and powerful night that is better than a 1000 months (83 years and 4 months).

For the virtues of the night of power and in particular the last ten days of Ramadan, see here. To know how to seek the great night and suggested practices for this night, check here.

Aaisha (RA) reports: "I said: 'O Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) should I find myself the "Laylatul Qadr", what shall I pray ? Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) replied: say, “Allaahumma innaka afuwwun tuhibbul afwa fa'fu anni” "O Allah, You are most forgiving, You love forgiveness, so forigve me." (Tirmizi).

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by Yustash001(m): 6:32am On May 15, 2020
There is a mistake in the arobbiyah text in the picture
It should be عني not عنا...

18 Likes

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by NorthPrince: 9:30am On May 15, 2020
The days I love most in the year

May Allah forgive us and direct us in Nigeria to the right path

13 Likes

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by Architectsly: 9:31am On May 15, 2020
Masha Allah
Ramadan Kareem

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by seedorfg(m): 9:31am On May 15, 2020
Can woke up around 3am for laylatul qodr or it must be around 12 and 1am.

Though I mistakenly slept off today in which I woke up around 4am, so I couldn't observe it because it's late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by YINKS89(m): 9:32am On May 15, 2020
May Allah make us witness the glorious night and forgive us for all our short comings

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by Harunabisanti(m): 9:34am On May 15, 2020
May Almighty Allah let us witness laylaitul Qodri

7 Likes

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by GrandMufti: 9:37am On May 15, 2020
Ok
Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by kolakolex: 9:40am On May 15, 2020
YINKS89:
May Allah make us witness the glorious night and forgive us for all our short comings

May Almighty Allah accept our fasting and prayers as an act of ibadah.

3 Likes

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by morgist(m): 9:40am On May 15, 2020
seedorfg:
Can woke up around 3am for laylatul qodr or it must be around 12 and 1am.

Though I mistakenly slept off today in which I woke up around 4am, so I couldn't observe it because it's late.

Salam, according to Islamic findings and many hadiths from the prophet, the night starts immediately after magrib prayer and ends right before subhi prayer. But the peak of all nights is from 2:30 am- 4:00am. May Allah choose us among those that will witness this glorious Night. Ameen

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by dimexy247(m): 9:45am On May 15, 2020
Jazakallahu khairan.

1 Like

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by monakii: 9:49am On May 15, 2020
when is d best time for kiyam layl during ramadan and especially as we anticipate laylat'l qadr. may Allah make it easy for all muslims (amen)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by YINKS89(m): 10:08am On May 15, 2020
kolakolex:

May Almighty Allah accept our fasting and prayers as an act of ibadah.
Amin Ya-Allah

2 Likes

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by wumi2017(f): 10:11am On May 15, 2020
May Almighty Allah forgive all our sins

3 Likes

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by abdul4new(m): 10:36am On May 15, 2020
Mashah Allah

2 Likes

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by winj: 10:50am On May 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by Yujiro: 10:51am On May 15, 2020
Yustash001:
Thanks
I am also confused because some people quoted anna while some quoted anni
Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by aderemiAf(m): 10:53am On May 15, 2020
morgist:

Salam, according to Islamic findings and many hadiths from the prophet, the night starts immediately after magrib prayer and ends right before subhi prayer. But the peak of all nights is from 2:30 am- 4:00am. May Allah choose us among those that will witness this glorious Night. Ameen

Allah will accept our supplications and grant us Aljanat Firdaoz..... It's not easy but we should endure the few days to pack all the blessings of Allah during the last days...... Jazāk Allahu Ayran

1 Like

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by ThatFairGuy: 10:56am On May 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by Predator1: 11:29am On May 15, 2020
Masha Allah
Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by Abusadiq01(m): 11:37am On May 15, 2020
JAZAKALLAHU KHARI
Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by jaggabban: 1:08pm On May 15, 2020
Yustash001:
I think it's just singular and plural.
Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by HrmOlolade(m): 1:28pm On May 15, 2020
morgist:

Salam alaykun, pertaining to this laylatul quadri dua, can explain more on to do the dua like will the recitation be from that 2:30 to 4am or it has a certain number u will make and it is only this dua for that time or there are some other dua to join it with, another question is can someone who stopped fasting before the remaining ten days due to ulcer took part in the laylatul quadri night. ma salaam jazakulahi khairan in anticipation
Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by oyebolaidris: 3:34pm On May 15, 2020
May Allah count us among those that will receive HIS blessings on the glorious night
Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by Absurdity: 3:36pm On May 15, 2020
Yustash001:

Annii for you only Anna when you are many
Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by suco01(m): 3:44pm On May 15, 2020
oyebolaidris:
May Allah count us among those that will receive HIS blessings on the glorious night

Amen. How many of the D Dua can we recite?
Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by morgist(m): 5:06pm On May 15, 2020
HrmOlolade:
Salam alaykun, pertaining to this laylatul quadri dua, can explain more on to do the dua like will the recitation be from that 2:30 to 4am or it has a certain number u will make and it is only this dua for that time or there are some other dua to join it with, another question is can someone who stopped fasting before the remaining ten days due to ulcer took part in the laylatul quadri night. ma salaam jazakulahi khairan in anticipation

Salam Alaikum Brother,
Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) said that the night of laylatul qadri starts immediately after magrib prayer and ends before subhi prayer. Meaning whenever you pray from magrib to subhi you have the night. but the peak of every night according to Islam is from 2:30am to 4:00am thats when Allah S.W.A descended closer to earth and answers prayers for everyone. And also you can ask for anything in the world and here after. But asking for forgiveness is key.
Regarding the person that stops fasting due to ulcer, that person can still pray, so he can participate. Rasulullah (S.A.W) says even those menstruating and not praying can still participate but they should not pray or fast or take full quran to recite. But they can recite the quran without touching.
ma asallam.

1 Like

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by alabilomo(m): 6:15pm On May 15, 2020
ishitinyourmouf:
i just came in here to say Bleep you shitlams
I believe the Post was meant for Muslim faithful, yet you pretended as one to spew your hate here. May Allah guide you to Islam.

1 Like

Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by Hafyz23(m): 7:01pm On May 15, 2020
May Allah protect,guide,guard and provide for us all. Ameen.
Re: Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr by Olataogreat(m): 10:04pm On May 15, 2020
Ameen na ya allahu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Ramadan Iftaar 2015 / Muslims Please Beware Of These So-called Islamic websites! / Sex Education In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.