Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

I Am Tired Of My Marriage - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Tired Of My Marriage (37303 Views)

I Am Tired Of My Mom / I Am Tired Of My Wife / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Toktee(m): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
janejjjjj5000:
I am tired. I have a better view of marriage. He is not meeting up. My children are saying that the way he talks when upsets affects them. The children cry and he apologizes to all of us. I know I sound confused but I am just tired. I feel that my children will not be seeing this when we divorce. That is why I don't want the marriage anymore. I just want all round peace. I am tired.
And you think you will go with kids?

You are not serious.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by stephnie44(f): 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
janejjjjj5000:
Please, I don't want to be judged. My husband is a good man. We have been married for 14 years. I am 33 years old. He is 39 years old. We have 4 kids - 3 girls and 1 boy. He has never cheated on me. Right from day 1, he has been very open. He is not the type of husband that locks phone and all of that. But I am tired. He has the habit of flaring up around the children and I don't like it. I don't want my kids to be damaged. I know some will say no marriage is perfect but at this point, I don't even want marriage again. I just want to be free and single and look after my kids. I am tired.

Anytime we have an argument, he always talks about how he did this and that for me. In front of the children. I don't want this kind of life. He hardly gets angry, maybe twice or thrice in a year but when he does, he does not have the sense to know he should not be doing it in front of the kids. He apologizes to them and to me but I am done.

He has no other issue apart from this. He has never beaten me or anything but I am tired. Overall he is a good husband to be fair and honest but I can no longer deal with this. I prefer to be single and free than deal with this rubbish.

I feel like pouring out my heart.
dat man is a good man I swear..,if u marry d type I have dat can quarel everyday a pure narcissist.......u will understand...pls manage him lik dat cos if I have dis type wen he shouts or gets angry just keep mute ND enter ur room.last last no leave dis good man for d type I have at home
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by royalfly(m): 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
ManOfSon:

Your papa teĺls you that in 40 years living in the same house as husband and wife, they've not argued. Ever. And you believed him? Little wonder bad ideas are playing in your head. Your papa lied! And believing this lie is obviously what's leading you to avoidable disaster.

You dont know it all. Abeg hide.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by ManOfSon: 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
royalfly:

You dont know it all. Abeg hide.

Why would I hide when I have some insights that could benefit ignoramuses and the miseducated?
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Janty101(f): 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
Hmmm my dear you have a man that millions of women can do anything to have him.
Well I'm not going to judge you but have you try counseling or try this visiting~~~https://www.nigerianchristiansingles.com/?ref=23
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by royalfly(m): 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
ManOfSon:

Why would I hide when I have some insights that could benefit ignoramuses and the miseducated?

Insights indeed.. i know your type, you only have this guts behind your keyboard.. see find your level abeg. Tho bye, if say i dey see you one teeth for commot nor be everybody sabi chop shit.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by ManOfSon: 3:36pm On May 01, 2022
royalfly:

Insights indeed.. i know your type, you only have this guts behind your keyboard.. see find your level abeg. Tho bye, if say i dey see you one teeth for commot nor be everybody sabi chop shit.

I know your type too. Sometimes I take the risk to actually seek them out and meet them. Warriors hiding behind a finger online, but once they see you in person and you open your mouth, they're all sir, sir, sir. You can't even communicate intelligibly. What else have you got other than violence & insults?
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by royalfly(m): 4:17pm On May 01, 2022
ManOfSon:

I know your type too. Sometimes I take the risk to actually seek them out and meet them. Warriors hiding behind a finger online, but once they see you in person and you open your mouth, they're all sir, sir, sir. You can't even communicate intelligibly. What else have you got other than violence & insults?

Lets meet and see who go do sir sir.. " communicate intelligibly" indeed.. see look for other post to show shallow you are... a post was made on a particular subject matter. Oya oga discuss on it u say no.. bro go and create ur own post on your own subject matter. Over sabi.. u be smallie.. violence and insult.. oya nor vex for that one creek life naim cos am.. but wait oo u be mumuman stay on the topic. Orue
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by royalfly(m): 4:19pm On May 01, 2022
royalfly:

Lets meet and see who go do sir sir.. " communicate intelligibly" indeed.. see look for other post to show shallow you are... a post was made on a particular subject matter. Oya oga discuss on it u say no.. bro go and create ur own post on your own subject matter. Over sabi.. u be smallie.. violence and insult.. oya nor vex for that one creek life naim cos am.. but wait oo u be mumuman stay on the topic. Orue

Wait o.. u get that time to go dey meet pipl u argue with for nairaland.. in short bye. I nor go reply u again. U b mumuman
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Paragon001(m): 5:12pm On May 01, 2022
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Paragon001(m): 5:15pm On May 01, 2022
Dear madam,
Kindly note that THERE IS NOTHING LIKE "ALL-ROUND-PEACE" ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. Not even in the homes of the so-called marriage counselors or clergymen.

Do you think leaving a 14-year old marriage will in the long run not be of an advance effect on your female children? Remember guys will always ask detailed questions before proposing to any lady especially when both parents are still alive BUT SEPARATED.

Since you know what makes him angry like thrice a year (wow!), why don't you work on it instead of leaving the marriage? Although, no doubt you are fed up with the marriage but I don't think quitting is going to be a solution.

DON'T MAKE ANY DECISION WHEN YOU ARE EMOTIONAL.

janejjjjj5000:
I am tired. I have a better view of marriage. He is not meeting up. My children are saying that the way he talks when upsets affects them. The children cry and he apologizes to all of us. I know I sound confused but I am just tired. I feel that my children will not be seeing this when we divorce. That is why I don't want the marriage anymore. I just want all round peace. I am tired.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... / As A Teen, Did You Do Anything To Stimulate Hair Growth? / Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.