Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song (34747 Views)

Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song / MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Bobloco: 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
Slynation:
This guy is mentally deranged but most people don't know...Na only your song they dey steal, steal person own blow naw
blow ke! Even if dem put bomb on top him head, e no dey blow

3 Likes

Re: Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Jmichael1(m): 10:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
Brokeness is the highest kind of fever,it can lead to mental problem...
dis guy own dn pass gear 3 nah gear 4 he dey go soooo........
Re: Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by koskilala: 10:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
E be like sey na always this guy songs dem dey steal o l, funny enough all the songs dey make sense die, infact let me go and listen to one with my Oraimo Freepod pro. It's jolly tonight!!

Re: Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by nedekid: 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
Mrkcee:
50 years old man. grin grin grin
No be juju be that? grin

1 Like

Re: Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by danilho(m): 10:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
She you dey hang the songs for rope outside like clothes ni? How come na your songs all of dem dey steal.
Re: Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by bellotaofeek: 10:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
Then go soon mine your skull. Na only u dey industry?
Re: Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by izubext007: 10:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nal every thing people tiff from you.
Re: Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by PericomaNwankwo: 10:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
Azaman200:
This guy sef grin

I sell old facebook, instagram and twitter accounts at cheap rates

Google voice also available (US,UK and canada)

Call or whatsapp

Thanks.

How much is google voice
Re: Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by wayne4loan: 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2022
Mrkcee:
with 60 likes on Instagram grin

1 Like

Re: Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:03pm On Apr 22, 2022
They are always stealing this guy's songs.
Re: Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by MemoriesAndMe: 11:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
Whenever this one high finish, e go start t
Listen to people songs backwards and talk say na him song dem steal. Soon he will still say Baba Fela and James Brown stole his songs.
Re: Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Slynation(m): 11:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
Bobloco:

blow ke! Even if dem put bomb on top him head, e no dey blow
Lol...E era don pass, He will soon accused another person of stealing his song
Re: Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Hazlett198886: 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
The forum looks good
allahIsAnIDOL46: I like the way the forum makes it easy to link up with other members and make friends

1 Like

Re: Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by ussv: 11:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
This guy no dey ever get tired of audio accusations ? Where is the proof ? Ask him that question and he will begin to stammer
Re: Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nozino:
Everybody na dy thief this one music. If you’re so good, sing another one and blow.
it's not like that in the creative industry. Love him or hate him, if he's right, they'll pay him, ask Tuface. Not that I like his constant bîtching o
Re: Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Heavance(m): 11:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
Mokason288:
Hahahahaha

Black face ask well ooo

Wizkid broke Dammy Karane’s head for calling him out
So you mean wizkid will try that with amugbo back face?
Ahhhh... Na die be that o.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Bfly: 11:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
Black face would have made it as a ghostwriter.
He probably missed his calling.

Na me ramain to steal your song o. Watchout grin grin grin
Re: Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by PrinceJoeWan379: 11:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ehya so Ghanaians still see Nigerians as their mentors. Can a Nigerian join and help populate it?
Darexylamine60: You are missing if you have not joined the forum

1 Like

Re: Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by dododawa1: 11:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
Veteran Nigerian musician, Blackface
Re: Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by excel101(m): 11:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
Everybody dey steal your song Everytime, but we no dey see your musical videos o.
Re: Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by moneyissweet(m): 11:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
Covidiotic fool
Re: Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by moneyissweet(m): 11:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
I was there.

Very boring site.

Hazlett198886:
The forum looks good
Re: Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by kelspinall(m): 11:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
who is this one, everytime complaining

Re: Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by NessFortunate: 11:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
By Adekunle Fajana

Source: Ripples Nigeria
Black Sheriff don dey pop, Black Faze still dey there dey complain. Him mumu no too much?
Re: Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by bleskid: 11:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
what is wrong with black face any song. always keep complaining that every song that they have stolen from him what is actually wrong with that guy.. I swear this is madness I don't get it at all
Re: Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
simplyOJ:
Where does blackface keeps his songs that everyone seems to find very easy to "steal"?

Read the post. He recorded a track with Samklef and Samklef who is Wizkid's guy re-recorded the track for Wizkid.

That is why he used the term jacking. I do not think Banky and Wizkid knew they were jacking a track. However it went down.
Re: Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Burgerlomo: 12:09am On Apr 23, 2022
Iliveforever:
And That was how every musician stole from blackface, even Rick Ross

Re: Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 23, 2022
Iliveforever:
And That was how every musician stole from blackface, even Rick Ross
Laugh wan keee me for this your post grin grin grin
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by Proudlyomonna: 12:16am On Apr 23, 2022
Black face zukwanuike angry
Re: Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by WoundedLamb: 12:28am On Apr 23, 2022
Mrkcee:

Lol... This is supposed to be an insult?
Re: Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song by mctons: 12:48am On Apr 23, 2022
pretydiva:
The foolishness of blackface is like peak, it's in him. Very soon, na him manhood dem go thief undecided

You too like dick.... chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke And Her Mother Share Striking Resemblance (Photo) / President Of Born Winners Empire Spraying Dollars At Ay's Brother Introduction / A Glimpse Ice Prince New House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.