Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations (68663 Views)

Meet Late Ekwueme Singer, Sister Osinachi’s Husband, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Accused / Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead / Police Parade Burna Boy's Manager And The Students Hired To Rob Mr 2kay (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by owukpa(m): 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRm2m_oL8pY

Peter Nwachukwu, husband of late gospel singer, Osinachi Nwachukwu, who was accused of assaulting his late wife has been paraded before his children and family members.

The suspect was paraded after the Minister of Women Affairs Dame Pauline Tallen visited the force headquarters where he is being held.

The suspect was paraded after the Minister of Women Affairs Dame Pauline Tallen visited the force headquarters where he is being held.

A statement issued on Friday by the Ministry’s spokesperson, Olujimi Oyetomi, said the minister demanded that adequate punishment be meted on the suspect to serve as a lesson for men who are in the habit of constantly assaulting women.

Mrs. Tallen also stated that she would be enlisting the support of the Governor of Abia state as well as the representatives of the constituency where the late Osinachi hails from, and the assistance of the governor of Enugu state and his wife to give psycho-social support to the children.

The four children of the deceased singer are on second term holiday from their school in Abuja and may be relocating to Enugu to join their grandmother until the present travail is sorted.

Responding, IGP Usman Alkali Baba, ordered that the suspect be brought in and paraded before the minister, children and others to assure that he was still in the custody of the police.

The visiting family members include the twin sister of the late Osinachi, Eze Grace Amarachi, the brother, the late singer’s children (Three boys and a girl) as well as two other females which include Deborah Rukop who was simply described as a close friend to the family.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by PlayMaker14: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
All things being equal, this beast shouldn't be allowed to see the month of June....

Useless Efulefu.

168 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by dollynnn(f): 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
Good, He should be dealt with.

48 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by kasim155: 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
Wife beater. Shame on him

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Padipadi(m): 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
If found guilty, he should be given maximum punishment fast

138 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Realmi: 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
How are the might falling

They don clip him wings...

Make him go beat the children from prison na

Shey he was feeling like the king of the jungle before, now the jungle don swallow am....

Prison dey humble person sha

Old man wey dey zuzu

136 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by mccloud224(m): 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nigeria and crass unprofessional conduct. Always parading suspects before trial. How many govt looters have they paraded since 1960?

265 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 23, 2022
He would be regretting all what he has done by now, unfortunately for him it is too late, a life is already lost here and if found guilty by the law court he would have no option than to face the consequences of his actions............

16 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Cashio(m): 12:42am On Apr 23, 2022
That man might still be innocent....
Don't be quick to condemn him until he has been proven guilty.
When they said those kids said their father told them to be beating their mother and that it was right to beat women, that was when I starting suspecting the whole story.

173 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by kb83(m): 1:20am On Apr 23, 2022
Those Kids don't understand life yet, all this people pretending to be friendly with them can never love them like their father and mother, though their father is alleged to have committed this heinous crime, he still remains their father, scoffles between husband and wife are common in every home, however this unfortunate happening has exposed the family big time, How many women castigating this man can boast not to have been beaten by their husband before including the Minister herself, For me, I think is a way of Africa.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Stone03: 2:18am On Apr 23, 2022
I thought he said that Osinachi's family has no one to speak for them? Now, senators, ministers, governors and their wives, commissioners, pastors, police (both high and low rank), social media community, angry youths are all speaking.

The children he barred from seeing their maternal grandmother will now live to enjoy the love of their granny probably till the rest of their lives.

When he was abusing his wife he was feeling on top of the world, he never envisaged that his wife had accumulated enough viscous, battle-ready Angels to fight for her.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Stone03: 2:24am On Apr 23, 2022
kb83:
Those Kids don't understand life yet, all this people pretending to be friendly with them can never love them like their father and mother, though their father is alleged to have committed this heinous crime, he still remains their father, scoffles between husband and wife are common in every home, however this unfortunate happening has exposed the family big time, How many women castigating this man can boast not to have been beaten by their husband before including the Minister herself, For me, I think is a way of Africa.

Devil may even take a better care of those kids than that man . A man that didn't care that his 12years old son is still in primary five and can't read and write.
Now that the little effort of their mum will not be felt, he will abandon them and go for another woman.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Stone03: 2:26am On Apr 23, 2022
Cashio:
That man might still be innocent....
Don't be quick to condemn him until he has been proven guilty.
When they said those kids said their father told them to be beating their mother and that it was right to beat women, that was when I starting suspecting the whole story.

You mean the man is being falsely accused?

15 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Cashio(m): 4:05am On Apr 23, 2022
Stone03:

You mean the man is being falsely accused?
He said so himself....so don't rule out the possibility of his innocence yet until it is proven beyond reasonable doubts that he is guilty.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by gentleman82: 6:53am On Apr 23, 2022
That man should seek the service of a good lawyer to handle his case, he has been held in police detention for too long , it has become illegal right now, he is illiterate and not wealthy that's why he is helpless . Did he kill her or she died of I'll health ,

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 23, 2022
kb83:
.yes...I see those kids crying in secret some years to come... Imagine after 20 years, a man will remember how he was tutored by some strangers who are only there for short term damages to say certain things when he was young...

Whether the children are saying the truth or not, I feel they shouldn't be part of this

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by huptin(m): 7:56am On Apr 23, 2022
How long will it take for the autopsy to be concuded, i thought the law is clear that everyone is considered innocent until proven guilty?

How can a minister be involved in a travesty of justice?

Why is everyone listening to just one narrative, no one has bothered to listen to the man's side of the story! Is it now a crime to be illiterate and be a man?

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Zulu2022: 9:51am On Apr 23, 2022
gentleman82:
That man should seek the service of a good lawyer to handle his case, he has been held in police detention for too long , it has become illegal right now, he is illiterate and not wealthy that's why he is helpless . Did he kill her or she died of I'll health ,
all I can say from ur comment is that u are sick ND in no time bedridden follows,no he did not kill her,he gave her life cos is not ur sister was late...sick ppl full nairaland

16 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by gentleman82: 9:57am On Apr 23, 2022
Zulu2022:
all I can say from ur comment is that u are sick ND in no time bedridden follows,no he did not kill her,he gave her life cos is not ur sister was late...sick ppl full nairaland
You are extremely demented is all.I see about u

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by iCauseTrouble: 10:03am On Apr 23, 2022
In this life, just get money o.
See as they are quick to parade this man but they didn't parade Rahmon Adedoyin, the killer of Timothy Adegoke

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Obakoolex(m): 10:03am On Apr 23, 2022
In every action one must think of the consequence....but I still believe the children shouldn't be dragged or involved in the drama as they can be easily influenced, but all the same the man is a wife beater and must bear the cost of his action.

3 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by maiiilooo(m): 10:03am On Apr 23, 2022
Ah
Many are praying for God fearing wife , this one dey kill him own

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by slawormiir: 10:04am On Apr 23, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by Iseoluwani: 10:04am On Apr 23, 2022
If he is found guilty

LET him pay

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by nairalee(m): 10:04am On Apr 23, 2022
This man just earned himself the award of most hated man in Nigeria event ahead of Buhari. I've not seen anyone attempting to defend him

#Saynotodomesticviolence

7 Likes

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by dalass(f): 10:04am On Apr 23, 2022
All wife and female beaters... This is your end grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by vedaxcool(m): 10:04am On Apr 23, 2022
Wicked and evil men been like this are creating room for maladjusted kids who will be very desensitised to violence and prone to be problem adults. Educating the public not to be accomplices to such evil repression of women must be done extensively. Many people must have witness what was going on but did or said nothing!

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by LaSenior: 10:04am On Apr 23, 2022
angry

If he hits and beats you please walk away marriage is not a do or die affairs

Gang of divorce is never an option we see Una handwork

Dear sisters if your husband beats you please don't fail to inform your brothers or any siblings my sister once fell into this category we went to the husband house to teach him a great lesson we didn't beat him but we made sure he vow with his life not to touch my sister again

Brothers once in while visit your sisters unannounced what you will see gonna shock you because some of our sisters are good at sheilding the abusive husband

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations by BoluwatifeNG(f): 10:05am On Apr 23, 2022
ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party / Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him / Regina Daniels Friend Casie Snow Antoinette Cassidy Thrown Out Of Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.