Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) (30955 Views)

Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) / House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) / Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by PassingShot(m): 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
Osinbajo's urchins are in for the greatest political lesson of their life.

The professor can run from pillar to post but he won't get a quarter of the delegates at the end of the day.

All 6 Zonal Women leaders and state women leaders of the APC are currently paying a courtesy call on @officialABAT at his residence to register their total support for his aspiration

https://twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/1517551667469762565?t=V2sQn3BijjcFwzXk-_DFhg&s=19

And the fact that those who should NEVER support your political ambition if you must succeed are those largely backing him online is another proof that the project is dead.

467 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by Nigerialabalaba: 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
Jagaban 2023 na God's project for Nigeria.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by Gbajure(m): 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
PassingShot:

The professor can run from pillar to post but he won't get a quarter of the delegates at the end of the day.

https://twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/1517551667469762565?t=V2sQn3BijjcFwzXk-_DFhg&s=19

And the fact that those who should NEVER support your political ambition if you must succeed are those largely backing him online is another proof that the project is dead.

Asiwaju is the only one serving and former governors are accompanying every where he goes. The kind thrashing he will give others won't be of this world. And the one that plan their aspiration on an alpha endorsement?

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by PassingShot(m): 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Jagaban 2023 na God's project for Nigeria.
I always laugh at those whom you must pay not to support you if you want to win an election masturbating at Osinbajo this Osinbajo that.
It's obvious these kids don't understand what is meant by party structures.

473 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by Yooruba1914: 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
[s]
PassingShot:

[/s]haha another illiterate interlopper.
This ones don come collect tinubu aka pee pee dollars.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by PassingShot(m): 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
Gbajure:

Asiwaju is the only one serving and former governors are accompanying every where he goes. The kind thrashing he will give others won't be of this world. And the one that plan their aspiration on an alpha endorsement?
I am yet to see heavyweight politicians behind the professor's ambition.

Emotional support from online urchins can't win him the ticket. And not his last-minute consultation with delegates who already know where they're going since more than a year ago.

474 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by colorsofrainbow: 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
PassingShot:

It's very normal for every dick and Harry to come collect their last share of the bullion van dollars before the devastating loss grin grin

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by Nigerialabalaba: 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
PassingShot:

I always laugh at those whom you must pay not to support you if you want to win an election masturbating at Osinbajo this Osinbajo that.
It's obvious these kids don't understand what is meant by party structures.
Las las, won a gba say Oga na master. shiorr

6 Likes

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by sapele914(m): 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
PassingShot:

I am yet to see heavyweights politicians behind the professor's ambition.

Emotional support from online urchins can't win him the ticket. And not his last-minute consultation with delegates who already know where they're going since more than a year ago.
They came to commiserate with Tinubu before his devastating loss.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by PassingShot(m): 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

It's very normal for every dick and Harry to come collect their last share of the bullion van dollars before the devastating loss grin grin
Eeyaah. You must find something to say but you surely know that BAT support base no be today e start.

Osinbajo go cry blood las las

441 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by cktheluckyman: 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
grin eagerly waiting for the results of the APC presidential primaries.Tinubu would learn the lesson of his life.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by sapele914(m): 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
PassingShot:

It's obvious these kids don't understand what is meant by party structures
Please laugh well now, you have a lot of weeping ahead.

Nothing in this world will make APC choose a Southern Muslim, unless they are ready to lose the presidency like pdp did in 2015?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by kayusely70(m): 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hmmmm. A tricky one!

1 Like

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by sapele914(m): 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
kayusely70:
Hmmmm. A tricky one!
Of all the APC candidates that have come out from the South, Tinubu is the only Muslim amongst them? He doesn’t stand a chance.

APC will never give it to Bola Tinubu.

12 Likes

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by colorsofrainbow: 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
PassingShot:

Eeyaah. You must find something to say but you surely know that BAT support base no be today e start.

Osinbajo go cry blood las las

My problem with you now is that after the primary now,you will disappear from nairaland grin grin grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by Cajal(m): 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
Last last osinbajo will return to the pulpit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by Indispensable85(m): 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
Tinubu has no opponent in this race

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by seunmsg(m): 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
cktheluckyman:
grin eagerly waiting for the results of the APC presidential primaries.Tinubu would learn the lesson of his life.

After the primary, shame no go gree make some on una come back to Nairaland with your main handle. Tinubu will win and you will be put to shame.

462 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by cktheluckyman: 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
seunmsg:

After the primary, shame no go gree make some on una come back to Nairaland with your main handle. Tinubu will win and you will be put to shame.
Remember I promised you that you will deactivate after the 2023 elections.

Even if I am not sure of anything,I am sure Tinubu will never be president in Nigeria

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by PassingShot(m): 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

My problem with you now is that after the primary now,you will disappear from nairaland grin grin grin
Check my records since 2015. I haven't gone wrong with any prediction for election results, federal or state

428 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by cktheluckyman: 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
Indispensable85:
Tinubu has no opponent in this race
Okay.

3 Likes

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by cktheluckyman: 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
PassingShot:

Check my records since 2015. I haven't gone wrong with any prediction for election results, federal or state
Stop lying

6 Likes

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by PassingShot(m): 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
sapele914:
Of all the APC candidates that have come out from the South, Tinubu is the only Muslim amongst them? He doesn’t stand a chance.

APC will never give it to Bola Tinubu.
Abi he has the brightest chance sef. Una no sabi politics at all.

426 Likes

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by PassingShot(m): 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
sapele914:
Please laugh well now, you have a lot of weeping ahead.

Nothing in this world will make APC choose a Southern Muslim, unless they are ready to lose the presidency like pdp did in 2015?
Wait for it naa. I will be here to laugh and mock you and PYO grin

425 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by PassingShot(m): 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Stop lying
Is it difficult for you to go through my threads and posts to confirm?

Stop being a lazy azz

426 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by colorsofrainbow: 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
PassingShot:

Lol you wey follow talk say Obaseki go lose for Edo because of Tinubu's broadcast grin

11 Likes

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by ityP(m): 8:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

One urchin of Tinubu that bet to give me 1k if Buni returns has since left nairaland after I reminded him of his promise. When Tinubu lose now, all these urchins go leave nairaland. That's my big problem

2 Likes

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by ityP(m): 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
seunmsg:

It's you people that will run. no come dey frequent nairaland again. Una don dey run small small.

3 Likes

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by ityP(m): 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
PassingShot:

Lmao. If you are banking on Tinubu, Oga, ticket go cut grin. Lemme kukuma share your tweet. I go remind you come June 1st. E no they again grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by ityP(m): 8:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Lol you wey follow talk say Obaseki go lose for Edo because of Tinubu's broadcast grin

Lmao. Lagos is not Naija grin. Especially northerners, they don't vote because of money. If they do, they would have chosen Atiku over Buhari. They do not trust Tinubu at all. They know he can do and undo grin. Tinubu and his urchins will learn

4 Likes

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by PassingShot(m): 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Remind me with a proof.

422 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) / We Won’t Submit To Buhari’s TSA – N/ Assembly / I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.