Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel (12947 Views)

Group Blast Ex Gov. Udom Emmanuel For Seeking Tinubu's Attention After Insult / Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller / Udom Emmanuel Gives Lexus SUV To Udom Free Chanel, Physically Challenged Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by NwaNimo1(m): 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
Gov. Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom has said his decision to vie for the office of president in 2023 was not for personal aggrandizement but to make a difference. grin

Emmanuel said this on Friday in Uyo during a courtesy visit on him by the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) led by its President, Mr Olumide Akpata

The governor, who is a presidential aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) said if elected president in 2023, he would bring to bear economic policies that would revamp the nation’s economy

“If all the lawyers can rise up to support PDP, you can be hopeful of seeing a better Nigeria. Some of us do not enter the race as an ambition, or self-aggrandisement but we are challenged.

“Like in developed nations, no one campaigns with promises that they will build bridges or roads, but policies that will stimulate the economy.

“We are getting to a level where creativity and ideas can take us out of where we are,” he said.

Emmanuel said his economic policies would be targeted at rescuing, restoring, building and reconstructing the nation’s economy.

The governor appealed to the NBA to support his presidential aspiration.

He called for partnership with the association to sustain the rule of law in the country.

Earlier, Akpata who thanked the governor for supporting the association, said the visit was to bridge the gap between members of the executives of the association in the state.

He commended the governor for the warm reception accorded members of the association.
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/04/22/why-i-want-to-be-president-udom-emmanuel/

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by MonkeyMods(m): 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2022
So this dwarf is vying for the presidency too?

Ncha gaeme 2023

....And to all the dwarfs quoting me, kindly grow some inches cos nobody needs short people around them

Short devils

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by Ebubu: 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
No do mek i laff abeg

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by NwaNimo1(m): 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ebubu:
No do mek i laff abeg

I'm waiting for 'Andy Uba' to declare.....

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/pvZLhb.gif[/img]

26 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by Yooruba1914: 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
MonkeyMods:

Ncha gaeme 2023
when is someones height the measuring stick?
He is more qualified.
Abeg shut up if you dont have anything reasonable to say.
Meanwhile on osinbanjo mandate we stand.

31 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by MonkeyMods(m): 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
Yooruba1914:
when is someones height the measuring stick?
He is more qualified.
Abeg shut up if you dont have anything reasonable to say.
Meanwhile on osinbanjo mandate we stand.

I hate it when dwarfs quote me

9 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by itchie: 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ebubu:
No do mek i laff abeg
Keep quiet, he is hundred times better than that tinubu you are supporting.

43 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by Yooruba1914: 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
[s]
MonkeyMods:

I hate it when dwarfs quote me
[/s]run along kid,go play with sand,besides jamb form is out,this is for grown ups

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by MonkeyMods(m): 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
Yooruba1914:
[s][/s]run along kid,go play with sand,besides jamb form is out,this is for grown ups

Again...I have phobia for dwarfs. Grow some inches and qualify for my attention
Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by SHINJA: 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
MonkeyMods:

Ncha gaeme 2023

Stupid ipob cannibal monkey..

He is taller than your father..

God bless southsouth and southwest.

One brothers

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by simpleseyi: 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
This idiot is dreaming after getting drunk on local alcohol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by simpleseyi: 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
NwaNimo1:

I'm waiting for 'Andy Uba' to declare.....

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/pvZLhb.gif[/img]

Me too, and Jimmy Agbaje also. Several idiots in one coune.
Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by tempusfugit: 4:13am On Apr 23, 2022
RUBBISH , GO TO UYO SEE HOW YOUNG GIRLS EVEN UNDER AGE RE GOING INTO PROSTITUTION BECAUSE EXTREME POVERTY IN THAT STATE DESPITE THE HUGE NATURAL RESOURCES, LIFE IS VERY HARD FOR ALOT PEOPLE IN THAT STATE AND THIS IDIOT IS DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT , HE IS BUSY BUILDING ROADS

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by Mindlog: 4:13am On Apr 23, 2022
Is he is not the same Governor that appointed 155 Special Assistants? angry
Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:13am On Apr 23, 2022
More contestants coming out...........

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:13am On Apr 23, 2022
tempusfugit:
RUBBISH , GO TO UYO SEE HOW YOUNG GIRLS EVEN UNDER AGE RE GOING INTO PROSTITUTION BECAUSE EXTREME POVERTY IN THAT STATE DESPITE THE HUGE NATURAL RESOURCES, LIFE IS VERY HARD FOR ALOT PEOPLE IN THAT STATE AND THIS IDIOT IS DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT , HE IS BUSY BUILDING ROADS
Dis life sef..... ehn undecided

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by Elidrisy20: 4:13am On Apr 23, 2022
Na like 1000 ppl go contest for this 2023 election

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:14am On Apr 23, 2022
Mindlog:
Is he is not the same Governor that appointed 155 Special Assistants? angry

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:14am On Apr 23, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Na like 1000 ppl go contest for this 2023 election
We dey tell u.......

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by lohifa: 4:14am On Apr 23, 2022
One of the best performing governor in Nigeria today

3 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by matrix199(m): 4:14am On Apr 23, 2022
Good luck on your ambition.
Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by Mindlog: 4:16am On Apr 23, 2022
[quote author= post=112192665][/quote]

Didn't he?
Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 4:16am On Apr 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by opalu: 4:16am On Apr 23, 2022
Haha
Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by Dozie32(m): 4:16am On Apr 23, 2022
Stupid people really wants power at all cost..
Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:17am On Apr 23, 2022
Mindlog:

Didn't he?
Maybe,
We are not realy sure about that.

We will do the research and get back to you Mind....
Trust us.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by Axis313(m): 4:18am On Apr 23, 2022
Everyone wants to be a president,even imbeciles that are known failures in their current position as public office holders,there is not even an iota of respect for the office of the presidency.
The only reason I can see is that buhari himself performs far below expectations,so anybody can come out to declare for the office.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by Jackanda1(m): 4:18am On Apr 23, 2022
Mynd44 you work too early. You no dey sleep?
Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 4:18am On Apr 23, 2022
Wahala
Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by Lexusgs430: 4:19am On Apr 23, 2022
If a dullard can presently occupy Aso Rock, every pig, dog and mouse....... Would aspire. ........

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by tempusfugit: 4:19am On Apr 23, 2022
IF YOU HAVE BEEN TO UYO , YOU WOULD VE UNDERSTAND MY POINT , BUILDING ROADS IS IMPORTANT , BUT HUMAN DEVELOPMENT SHOULD COME ALONG WITH IT INFACT IF YOU HAVE HUMAN DEVELOPMENT IN PLACE, TO BUILD ROAD WOULD BE MORE EASIER AND FASTER , AND THE OVERALL DEVELOPMENT OF THE STATE WOULD BE MORE FASTER
post=112192658:

Dis life sef..... ehn undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tribunal: Agbaje To Inspect Lagos Election Material / Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases / Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.