Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,521 members, 7,830,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband (78222 Views)

She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million / Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London / My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Lazenby007(m): 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
What Nollywood can not act does not exist!
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by charlesditro: 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
Classickj:
Guys how would you feel if your own daughters lie against you for Sleeping with them Just for there selfish nees... sad sad

https://mobile.twitter.com/PapaRiri9/status/1517463650067492865

https://mobile.twitter.com/PapaRiri9/status/1517825559266480128
Many things are happening in Tems voice, and if E choke in Davidos voice, e go shock you in shaggys voice. I don't trust everything I read this days without giving room for a maybe.
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by tonididdy(m): 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
Super story...

So we should believe because it's shared on radio

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by alphaNomega: 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
Every 7 market days, some jobless bloggers sit down and think up the most ridiculous stories that can never happen just for engagements and clout

2 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Godwin25king: 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
She could have simply taken them to a hospital to run some test if truly there was a kind of penetration.

And why are the ladies here claiming that the story is fake undecided..

NL ladies ehn tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by simpleseyi: 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
Your Daughters are loaded with legions of Demons and marine spirit.
Such wicked accusations are not ordinary. They are satanic and Demonic accusations.

I say this over and over again, the Best gift you can give to your kids is to introduce them to JESUS Christ, load then with the ways and Commandments of GOD.
Tell them about Hell and Heaven and teach them what will take them there.

As for your Husband, contact him, apologize and plead with him. Pray to GOD and ask him to intervene before you call him.

There is nothing GOD cannot do!

Judas knew Jesus oooo. Yet he sold Jesus. Or did your own Bible tell you that Judas was a Muslim?

Your fellow fake Pastors that have been sleeping with anything in skirt also know Jesus oooo
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
Classickj:
My husband kept begging me to believe him but I just was not ready to listen cause I could not see reason why our children would lie about such. I made arrangement and took my children back to Canada with me despite the loans I had to take, for the extra costs. While I filed for divorce. I raised my children alone for about 3years.

The story may be true but what I find difficult to believe is that
1. She took her girls back to Canada with her
2. She filed for divorce
3. But she did not report the incident to the police undecided

Apologies if I did not read it very well and she did but he was let off. The story is long ojare.
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Classickj(m): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
deebrownneymar:

This story na lie
How come
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by simpleseyi: 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
I know a kid like this. Young and evil minded. I avoid him and his little sister because that boy can say you touch the sister breast or bum bum. He is 7 and the sister is 4

They are descendants of Judas and they will one say end up like Judas.

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Classickj(m): 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
koyyess:
Fake story.

We need to be very careful.

I know the motive behind this fake story.
Kindly share the motive pls sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Classickj(m): 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
I saw this post on facebook too my comment is before now having female daughter use to be a blessing but now i fear it's a curse.
People day fear at to born girls now
Am afraid for this gender sad sad
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Testimony1988(m): 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
She should have believed her husband despite his pleading, she should look for him and ask for his forgiveness, if he truly loves her, he will come back to her and let his second wife go.
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by EgunMogaji2: 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
Personally I hope and pray that the Husband never forgives the wife and he moves on with his life.

I'm just happy for him that this didn't happen in Canada.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Classickj(m): 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
Which kind daughters be this ? sad sad sad
Daughters of Zion
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
bastard children... a proper investigation would have found that they were lying. sadly, as usual, they wanted to keep everything hush hush thus no investigation was done, and they jejely divorced. wifey should blame herself for not investigating such crazy claim further!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by simpleseyi: 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
I would have taken them to the shrine to take an Oath before the gods. This one is not Church or Mosque matter. You take the devil's children to go and take an Oath before their father in the shrine.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by goaldynman(m): 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
mightyhaze:
I smell big fat lies grin

Kids lie against a grown man without fear? Then that man must be guilty of that shii

By the time I go roar and querry them,their childish brains go scramble ,them go by themselves counter their own lies.. and e go obvious say them dey lie.. adults sef go crack under better scrutiny and interrogation,how much more kids

Lol

So if the man takes it lying low without calling for better interrogation and even investigation,then hedonit grin

Too many loopholes in that moonlight tale

The story says the couple were married for 20 years so it's possible both of the girls are above 17yrs!

17years and above are as good as adults!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Elidrisy20: 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
The good thing be say na story

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Classickj(m): 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
fourboys:
Just one good news about this gender... Recently the future is female crew dey silent,,, wetin their gender dey commit these days dey shock dem too grin grin grin
Mata like you wouldn't see them

Once dey see ( man r*pe a girl ) na there you go see them angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Yankee101: 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
Sexual abuse and rape has been weaponized against men alot of times because people believe easily even without evidence

To all real abusers may they face the wrath of the full judgement of God, and the same for all false accusers.

The devil's original ministry after pride is false accuser-in-chief

John 8:44
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Classickj(m): 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
Biglittlelois:
I don't believe this story,

With the rate of domestic violence, rape, and all other negative vices trending on the internet space,a mischievous human had to come up with this to cast aspersions on the female gender

Besides we need to know the identity of the husband, wife and girls involved to know how true this is.

Not saying the story is real
What would the woman gain by lying

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Classickj(m): 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

The story may be true but what I find difficult to believe is that
1. She took her girls back to Canada with her
2. She filed for divorce
3. But she did not report the incident to the police undecided

Apologies if I did not read it very well and she did but he was let off. The story is long ojare.
According to her, she said she doesn't have any proof if the husby is guilty or innocent

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Classickj(m): 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
FirstSon01:
They'll say it's a lie, because it didn't end against the man, tueh!
Just like one feminist was insulting men because of that chris land incident, without finding out if the r*pe story was real or fake...

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Mosesvic11(m): 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Fake as usual
what make it fake? Is it because man is not cause?
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Classickj(m): 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
jice:
The woman found herself in a very tight corner. It is difficult to disbelieve the daughters.

I pray those children of evil will ever find peace in life
Why she no believe her own husband
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Cashio(m): 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

PEOPLE will be shocked how the case of Osinachi may eventually end up after due investigations.
I guess Nigerians received the shock of their lives at Sylvester's case.
People shouldn't rush to pass verdict not until a competent court of jurisdiction would have done so. D only devil I know is found in human being.
The only Messiah I have encountered so far can also be found in human beings.
absolutely
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Classickj(m): 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
Onyeziokwu:

Not a true life story, period!
You know did how undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Classickj(m): 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
Hespee93:
Even since I have been reading about rape case, whenever I'm in room alone with any girl, I always have voice record if our coversation and video if I have the opportunity.

This gender you're seeing, you've to be extra careful.
B4 she go claim say you r*ape her after who na break up cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by ivolt: 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
Fake story.
A fake medical doctor who doesn't know how such cases are handled.
Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by Rocice(m): 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
If you believe this story
You’re dumber than a goat

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by fredoooooo: 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
Start your life from where you and yiur daughters end it ..
May God bless that man more than he could imagine , as to you and your daughters .. May karma sought you out too ..
That's if ya story is true in the first place cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband by 369kitchen(m): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
However fake any news might be, truth is anything can happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? / Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG / ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.