Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze (2689 Views)

4 Ways Joe Biden As United States President Will Affect Nigeria / Do You Support Wike Or Nnamdi KANU, Who Is Turning South East To Blood Bath. / Attack On Amaechi: Ohanaeze Youths Warn Over Threat To Destroy Igbo Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:37am On Apr 23, 2022
The Igbo apex socio-cultural organisation, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, has said that Nigeria will be better if any of the Igbo candidates from the South-East and the South-South succeeds the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) in 2023.
In a press statement issued by its Secretary-General, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro, the Igbo group stated that its members were very committed to Igbo aspirations for the presidency, adding that the next leadership of Ohanaeze Ndigbo would also be coming from Rivers State in 2025.

The statement read, “it became necessary for the Igbo to jettison artificial separation through boundary adjustment by the military and then reunite with our kith and kin in the Niger-Delta region.”

“The Ohanaeze Ndigbo constitution written by our founding fathers, in their wisdom, enshrined that Anioma in Delta and Ikwerre in Rivers State are part of Igbo speaking States, as we have seen in the late Ambassador Raph Uwechue and late Colonel Joe Achuzia from Anioma in Delta State, who led Ohanaeze Ndigbo as President-General and Secretary-General, respectively, likewise Dim Uche Okwukwu from Ikwerre in Rivers State, who is the immediate past Secretary-General Ohanaeze Ndigbo”.

“Governors Okezie Ikpeazu and Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi have not abandoned the quest for the Igbo to succeed President Buhari in 2023 through their perceived support for the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, rather both South-East Governors are reading the writing on the wall that the 2023 Presidential election might be APC Ikwerre Vs PDP Ikwerre (Amaechi Vs Wike).

“Moreover, Obio Akpo and Mbiama are part of Ikwerre, Igbo speaking part of Rivers State, and we are very committed to Igbo aspirations for the Presidency. You also know that the next leadership of Ohanaeze Ndigbo will come from Rivers State in 2025″.

Isiguzoro further stated that the Igbo group was yet to decide on who to support for the 2023 presidency until after the presidential primaries of the All progressives Congress and the Peoples Democratic Party.

He said, “Imeobi (the apex Igbo decision-making organ of Ohanaeze Ndigbo) will take a decision on the 2023 election after the Presidential Primaries in the APC and the PDP.

“But right now, the Ohanaeze leadership congratulates all Igbo presidential hopefuls from the Southeast and the South-South. Nigeria will be better if any of these aspirants succeeds President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023.

“We are calling for consensus among the contenders in the APC and the PDP to allow Igbo to be the consensus flag bearers in both leading political parties.”

https://punchng.com/2023-nigeriall-be-better-with-igbo-presidency-ohanaeze/
Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by Mooh247: 10:39am On Apr 23, 2022
grin

They have finally settled for Ikwere people, since SouthEast Politicians are sissies and pvssies

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by Dawn91(m): 10:41am On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

They have finally settled for Ikwere people, since SouthEast Politicians are sissies and pvssies

Wait o, I think this is fake news o... Only Amaechi I know days he is Ibo but wike has always vehemently said he ain't Ibo so surely this one fake news...

I don't believe the Ibo will allow themselves to be mocked like this never ..

I refuse to believe this

9 Likes

Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by Sergio103(m): 10:42am On Apr 23, 2022
Still good
Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:43am On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

Read the article well. Dem say all of igbo speaking places na igbo. Dem even say d next leadership of ohanaeze go come from rivers. Ohanaeze no dey segregate again. Dem dey invite all igbo speaking communities

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by mrvitalis(m): 10:43am On Apr 23, 2022
Punch know exactly what they are doing ...so this is the reason they sponsored this faction ? Lmfao

Let him go to ohaneze house in Enugu let's see

When the real ohaneze speak you would know

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by Mooh247: 10:44am On Apr 23, 2022
Dawn91:

Wait o, I think this is fake news o... Only Amaechi I know days he is Ibo but wike has always vehemently said he ain't Ibo so surely this one fake news...

I refuse to believe this

Both Wike and Ameachi are Ikwerre men ... Ikwerre elders have openly said they are not Ibo

Wike told everyone who has ears he is from Benin Kingdom

This people just like dragging people

8 Likes

Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:44am On Apr 23, 2022
Dawn91:

I refuse to believe this

Wen Wike become president, him go show you say him be igbo. Him cabinet go full of igbo men like Jonathan own
Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:45am On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:

Both Wike and Ameachi are Ikwerre men ... Ikwerre elders have openly said they are not Ibo

Wike and Amaechi be igbo, whether orna like am or not. If Wike no be igbo, then Ondo no be yoruba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by Mooh247: 10:49am On Apr 23, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Wike and Amaechi be igbo, whether orna like am or not. If Wike no be igbo, then Ondo no be yoruba

Attachee by force

2 Likes

Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by JaroMan: 10:50am On Apr 23, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

https://punchng.com/2023-nigeriall-be-better-with-igbo-presidency-ohanaeze/
Isiguzoro is an imposter. Those that sponsore are well known and they will meet their end at the appropriate time.

1 Like

Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by Dawn91(m): 10:51am On Apr 23, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Wen Wike become president, him go show you say him be igbo. Him cabinet go full of igbo men like Jonathan own

Stop this!! If that happens then I will forever loose all respect for all Ibo people.

How can they allow or even work for someone who publicly insulted them and rejected them unlike Amaechi who has been publicly romancing them ?

3 Likes

Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by Dawn91(m): 10:52am On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:

But Amaechi has told the world several times he is Ibo ... Even on twitter , TV, radio everywhere...

So how do they reconcile these two varied opinions
Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:55am On Apr 23, 2022
Dawn91:

Stop this!! If that happens then I will forever loose all respect for all Ibo people.

How can they allow or even work for someone who publicly insulted them and rejected them unlike Amaechi who has been publicly romancing them ?

Oyibo man say everything is allowed in love and war. Wike na igbo man for him heart. But na politics make am de kpala kpala upandan. But him go show him igbo chi when him appoint igbo full for him Kitchen cabinet. Dat one na the only thing wen matter
Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by Mooh247: 10:55am On Apr 23, 2022
Dawn91:

But Amaechi has told the world several times he is Ibo ... Even on twitter , TV, radio everywhere...

So how do they reconcile these two varied opinions

Ikwere elders have already debunked having anything to do with Ibos .. Wike is on his own... He wants to take Ibos for a ride Just. Like Jonathan an Ogbia man Bini descendant added Azikwe to his name to scam them

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/ikwere-people-not-igbo-says-wabali/amp/

2 Likes

Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:57am On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:

Ikwere elders have already debunked having anything to do with Ibos .. Wike is on his own... He wants to take Ibos for a ride Just. Like Jonathan an Ogbia man Bini descendant added Azikwe to his name to scam them

Wetin b scam. Tell me the name of him SGF dat year
Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 23, 2022
They know they cannot profit over Peter Obi, that his why his campaign is connecting with the masses directly on those whom are affected and not the elites whom are the reason we are where we are...

If all your leaders whom are the reason Nigeria is terrible today are against one man, yet not a single financial allegation on same person.. the truth cannot be far fetched. Fight for your future.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by ZombieSlaughter: 10:58am On Apr 23, 2022
What kind of foolish buffoons do we have in Ohaneze for heaven's sake?

Did Wike tell you he is Igbo? Wike is Iwhurouha and by extension a Bini man.

Okechukwu Isiguzoro stop this nonsense before Chineke a kpo gi oku.. Stop dragging Ndigbo into your stupidity you illiterate buffoon without shame.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by Dawn91(m): 11:00am On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:

Forget the elders I am talking of Amaechi you are telling me elders who knows them. Amaechi who is running for president has told the world and everyone who cares to listen that he is Ibo. He has violently stated this fact repeatedly. So my question, who is wike representing then when Amaechi has said he is Ibo while wike has said he isn't ?
Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by Mooh247: 11:00am On Apr 23, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Wetin b scam. Tell me the name of him SSG dat year

Is C of S a chieftaincy title or ethnic recognition ... Chief of staff is glorified secretary

So Ibos would rather be secretary while Ijaw and Ikwerre become President

Well that your choice

2 Likes

Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by omenka(m): 11:02am On Apr 23, 2022
And not Pandora. Eyaaa. cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by Mooh247: 11:02am On Apr 23, 2022
Dawn91:

Forget the elders I am talking of Amaechi you are telling me elders who knows them. Amaechi who is running for president has told the world and everyone who cares to listen that he is Ibo. He has violently stated this fact repeatedly. So my question, who is wike representing then when Amaechi has said he is Ibo while wike has said he isn't ?

Let's the people speak for them

Wike the Governor said he is Not Ibo

Ikwerre elders forum said they are not Ibos

Ikwerre traditional rulers said it they are not Ibos

They rejected Biafra and came with Nigeria

You and Ameachi are the only ones thinking Ikwere are Ibos and that's just your opinion

3 Likes

Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by ZombieSlaughter: 11:03am On Apr 23, 2022
mrvitalis:
Punch know exactly what they are doing ...so this is the reason they sponsored this faction ? Lmfao

Let him go to ohaneze house in Enugu let's see

When the real ohaneze speak you would know

I don't know why Punch continues to grant a platform to corrupt buffoons like Isiguzoro Okechukwu. What kind of mockery of Ndigbo that Isiguzoro seeks to promote?

Who made an illiterate failed trader like Isiguzoro spokesperson for Ndigbo? What are his qualification. A lot of purging needs to be done in Ohaneze. Tufia.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by Idiko1: 11:03am On Apr 23, 2022
Majority of Ikweere folks claimed not be Igbo including Nyesom Wike. However, Chibuike Amaechi has not for once claimed not to be Igbo. It lies in the name. Chibuike Amaechi does not need any further interpretation to the son/daughter of Igbo. This cannot be said about Nyesom Wike sounds and looks foreign to a very green son/daughter of Igbo.

1 Like

Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by StrongandMighty: 11:04am On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:

So how come the vice president ohaneze nidigbo general Hon. Igochukwu Okparanma is from Rivers?

Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by ZombieSlaughter: 11:04am On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:

You and Ameachi are the only ones thinking Ikwere are Ibos and that's just your opinion

You are a yoruba mooslim and a hungry Tinubu advocate. What really is your interest in this matter?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 23, 2022
OhanezieNdiari with loud month nobody takes them serious in igbo land on MNK and IPOB autopilot we stand
Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by Sergio103(m): 11:06am On Apr 23, 2022
omenka:
And not Pandora. Eyaaa. cry

The old bird that never learn to fly.

You have overgrown this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by Mooh247: 11:07am On Apr 23, 2022
StrongandMighty:

So how come the vice president ohaneze nidigbo general Hon. Igochukwu Okparanma is from Rivers?

Where in Rivers.. beside Ohaneze is a social political group not an ethnic group

1 Like

Re: We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze by Dawn91(m): 11:08am On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:

Aha, Bros are you blind to the fact? Mind you I am Bini just stating the obvious... I don't know why you are so angry. Please direct your anger to Amaechi on twitter , Facebook or his social media or go to Arise TV where he last Interviewed and still said he is Ibo go there and direct your anger at them not me... Go and beat him up and change his mind from calling himself Ibo aha.

Na wa o, I thought I was conversing with someone

Bye abeg all this negative anger is too early in the morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Atiku’s Campaigners Cancelled Rivers Rally- Wike / Oyedepo Dodged A Bullet / How Edo/ Delta State ( west) Resisted The Biafra Invasion Pic ThisGlob e.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.