Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Sanusi Lafiagi Is A Kafir - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sanusi Lafiagi Is A Kafir (1174 Views)

Why Won't You Call A Kafir A Kafir / The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin / There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanusi Lafiagi Is A Kafir by Babaheekmat: 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
If you like gather the whole of your state to give him a bidhatic funeral, Allah who owns his soul thay none can deceive will deal with him accordingly. But the muslims thank Allah that one of the burden of the earth is relieved. Only mushrikeen are saf about his death. Even the liar media know that Alaafin is upon the religion of his ancestor. They reported 'has joined his ancestors' and see this munharif dull man calling to dawah said he is a muslim, that is ipon the part of salaf and path of hanif. That is their manhaj of deception that they are calling the ummah to. Keep silent. Please must you leak yoir secret like the leaking bucket. Parable of ibn qayyim(rohimohullah). Wetin concern alaafin with islam. Person wey just dey chop the evil life of his head and see this mumu defending him. People who can use you for ajidewe soap haruna if Allah wished. He covets 1000 years, Allah did not just go with the mushrikeen wish.
Re: Sanusi Lafiagi Is A Kafir by Babaheekmat: 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
See

Re: Sanusi Lafiagi Is A Kafir by AntiChristian: 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
Why are you representing the angels writing deeds?

You won't be questioned about his affairs!

Make posts about your dad, mum, wife and other family members who you think are kuffar.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lafiagi Is A Kafir by AbdulHakeem44(m): 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
AntiChristian:
Why are you representing the angels writing deeds?

You won't be questioned about his affairs!

Make posts about your dad, mum, wife and other family members who you think are kuffar.

Dear brother, stop responding to this man's rant on nairaland, he is a jabatiy( meaning that he is a follower of Muhammad Ali Jabata, an acclaimed scholar in Ilorin who specializes in labelling all scholars kafir), an offshoot of khawarij.

Don't be surprised that the likes of
Dr sharafdeen Gbadeb Raji
Shayk Qamarudeen Yunus
Dr Fadhil Nurudeen and the likes

are kufar to these people.

Only Allah can redeem him, don't respond to him, he won't listen as he is not ready to learn.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Lafiagi Is A Kafir by Babaheekmat: 11:29am On Apr 24, 2022
I don't expect you mumayiuns to say anything less..

For you to people to affirm Islam for baba alawo ( yahya solaati) .. affirming Islam for a traditionalist King won't be difficult for you.

Sarafa, khutubi, fodil..those ediots did refutation on tablegg and later affirm Islam for Tablig.. laughing..

You people have erase a pillar in Islam. The pillar of takfeer.
Re: Sanusi Lafiagi Is A Kafir by Mofy123: 3:52am On Apr 26, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Sanusi Lafiagi Is A Kafir by advocatejare(m): 8:05am On Apr 27, 2022
BabaHeekmat says AntiChristian is Mumayiun(the most dangerous of the enemies of Muslims) in short, meaning that AntiChristian is not a muslim because you can’t be a muslim and still be an enemy of Muslims!

AntiChristian says BabaHeekmat is confused and a jabatiya whose Alfa has questionable certificate and that BabaHeekmat’s family members including himself are Kuffar

Come to think of it, both of them claim to be Muslims but they are always referring to each others as unbelievers

I’m waiting for the day when the two of them will tell us the definition of a true Muslim so that we can know who is a real muslim between the two of them.

Unfortunately that definition is difficult for them.

Any true muslim that is proud of his religion should tell us who a true muslim is!

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lafiagi Is A Kafir by AntiChristian: 8:12am On Apr 27, 2022
[quote author=advocatejare post=112309901

AntiChristian says BabaHeekmat is confused and a jabatiya whose Alfa has questionable certificate and that BabaHeekmat’s family members including himself are Kuffar[/quote]

Where did i say:

BabaHeekmat's Alfa has a questionable certificate?

BabaHeekmat's family members including himself are kuffar?

Kindly show me...probably i have forgotten!
Re: Sanusi Lafiagi Is A Kafir by Babaheekmat: 11:00am On Apr 27, 2022
You wanted to be noticed. I have seen you twats .. and you oafs are ignored
Re: Sanusi Lafiagi Is A Kafir by Antiislaam(m): 11:20am On Apr 27, 2022
Lobatan bayii ooo grin baba don hammer his fellow slave
Re: Sanusi Lafiagi Is A Kafir by advocatejare(m): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2022
AntiChristian:
Kindly show me...probably i have forgotten!
Have you answered my questions before you ask me questions?

Answer this question first then we can continue:

Who is a muslim? And why do the two of you accuse each other on not being a Muslim?
Re: Sanusi Lafiagi Is A Kafir by advocatejare(m): 11:52am On Apr 27, 2022
Babaheekmat:
You wanted to be noticed. I have seen you twats .. and you oafs are ignored

Re: Sanusi Lafiagi Is A Kafir by advocatejare(m): 11:53am On Apr 27, 2022
Babaheekmat:
I don't expect you mumayiuns to say anything less..

For you to people to affirm Islam for baba alawo ( yahya solaati) .. affirming Islam for a traditionalist King won't be difficult for you.

Sarafa, khutubi, fodil..those ediots did refutation on tablegg and later affirm Islam for Tablig.. laughing..

You people have erase a pillar in Islam. The pillar of takfeer.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lafiagi Is A Kafir by AntiChristian: 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
advocatejare:

Have you answered my questions before you ask me questions?

Answer this question first then we can continue:

Who is a muslim? And why do the two of you accuse each other on not being a Muslim?

After you lied on me? You are not even apologetic for telling such big lies?
Re: Sanusi Lafiagi Is A Kafir by advocatejare(m): 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
AntiChristian:

After you lied on me? You are not even apologetic for telling such big lies?
I didn’t lie on you ogbeni,

You called his family Kuffar when you wrote this:

Make posts about your dad, mum, wife and otherfamily members who you think are kuffar.”

Now make Allah proud by answering this simple question

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lafiagi Is A Kafir by AntiChristian: 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
advocatejare:

I didn’t lie on you ogbeni,

You called his family Kuffar when you wrote this:

Make posts about your dad, mum, wife and otherfamily members who you think are kuffar.”

Now make Allah proud by answering this simple question

Is this exactly the same as you typed before? Where's the certificate of his Alfa?

Well! You lied to be here in the first place.
Continue to lie and blame the taqqiya on us.
Re: Sanusi Lafiagi Is A Kafir by advocatejare(m): 7:26am On Apr 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

Is this exactly the same as you typed before? Where's the certificate of his Alfa?
As you can see, I’ve been revealing it bits by bits.
Initially you lied that you didn’t say that his family members are Kuffar but when I showed you now, you shifted goal post.

Don’t you call him Jabatiya? True or False,
You call him jabatiya, you call him Jabata dog, you said jabata taught him to lack manners, you said he has Jabatawisky virus in play in him, you call his Alfa jabata jagbajagba, finally you said their jabata sect give people certificate of hell, how is that not questionable? Show us who they gave certificate of hell to before, if it was you show us your certificate!

Now be bold to answer, who is a Muslim?”
Is that too hard a question for you?

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Lafiagi Is A Kafir by AntiChristian: 8:03am On Apr 28, 2022
advocatejare:

As you can see, I’ve been revealing it bits by bits.
Initially you lied that you didn’t say that his family members are Kuffar but when I showed you now, you shifted goal post.

Don’t you call him Jabatiya? True or False,
You call him jabatiya, you call him Jabata dog, you said jabata taught him to lack manners, you said he has Jabatawisky virus in play in him, you call his Alfa jabata jagbajagba, finally you said their jabata sect give people certificate of hell, how is that not questionable? Show us who they gave certificate of hell to before, if it was you show us your certificate!

Now be bold to answer, who is a Muslim?”
Is that too hard a question for you?

Of course I didn't say that about his family the way you said it. You are fond of telling lies and twisting text.
Re: Sanusi Lafiagi Is A Kafir by advocatejare(m): 8:21am On Apr 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

Of course I didn't say that about his family the way you said it. You are fond of telling lies and twisting text.
I’m not like Allah, Al-Makireena the best of the deceivers and you his slaves!

Who is a Muslim? A muslim who doesn’t know who a muslim is! O ma shey o

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lafiagi Is A Kafir by Idrisk19(m): 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
Dr. Sanusi my amiable Lecturer you're tarnished his image. Baba Akimat Abi kilookore? May Allah judge you according to your deeds
Re: Sanusi Lafiagi Is A Kafir by Babaheekmat: 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
Idrisk19:
Dr. Sanusi my amiable Lecturer you're tarnished his image.
Baba Akimat Abi kilookore?
May Allah judge you according to your deeds

Do you also believe that king of Ibadan that died recently died a Muslim?
Re: Sanusi Lafiagi Is A Kafir by Antiislaam(m): 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
Babaheekmat:

Do you also believe that king of Ibadan that died recently died a Muslim?

Your second sha don pray 4u, you will be alright las las
Re: Sanusi Lafiagi Is A Kafir by Babaheekmat: 3:09pm On May 01, 2022
Antiislaam:

Your second sha don pray 4u, you will be alright las las

Even sarafa.. who's your oga in Mumayiun will never answer that question

Keferi gbogbo
Re: Sanusi Lafiagi Is A Kafir by Antiislaam(m): 5:54pm On May 01, 2022
Babaheekmat:

Even sarafa.. who's your oga in Mumayiun will never answer that question

Keferi gbogbo

Sarafa ko, Suraju nii.. Shey as you see menso I resemble your people from the religion of allah? You better go and eat, awe ti n gbo e

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Women Swimwear? / Women As Imams? / Yoruba Actress, Lizzy Anjorin Has Converted To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.