Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin (9333 Views)

Sanusi Lafiagi Is A Kafir / Unidentified Woman Who Died During Hajj Trip To Mecca (Photo) / There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
*S�Life Of Albid'ah*

Tooguth Yahya Solaty one of the great KUFAAR of our time who died early yesterday morning is still not buried up till now ...

They will bury him at home
They will be worshipping him..

That's in their kufru creed

The Kafir died a Sufi Sect
He died on the belief that rosul ate aseje (concution)
He died on the belief that rosul chanted incantations
He died on the belief that jalabi, magic, soccery is part of Islam
He died on the path of the kufar Ahmad tijani, Ibrahim niyas, Adam Abdullah AL ilory and other kufar of their kufru sect Sufi
Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
*_All Sufiyyah are murtadd - mushirkun, in fact zindiq {Muslims by name but mushirkun in belief}, and out of the pale of Islam due to their belief._*

Surah Ar-Room, Verse [31]

*وَلَا تَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِين*َ

*And be not of Al-Mushrikun (the disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah, polytheists, idolaters, etc.).*
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

Surah Ar-Room, Verse 32:
*مِنَ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا كُلُّ حِزْبٍ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُون*َ

*Of those who split up their religion (i.e. who left the true Islamic Monotheism), and became sects, [i.e. they invented new things in the religion (Bid'ah), and followed their vain desires], each sect rejoicing in that which is with it.*
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

_ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﻣُﺤَﻤَّﺪُ ﺑْﻦُ ﺍﻟْﻤُﺜَﻨَّﻰ، ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﺍﻟْﻮَﻟِﻴﺪُ ﺑْﻦُ ﻣُﺴْﻠِﻢٍ، ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﺍﺑْﻦُ ﺟَﺎﺑِﺮٍ، ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨِﻲ ﺑُﺴْﺮُ ﺑْﻦُ ﻋُﺒَﻴْﺪِ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﺍﻟْﺤَﻀْﺮَﻣِﻲُّ، ﺃَﻧَّﻪُ ﺳَﻤِﻊَ ﺃَﺑَﺎ ﺇِﺩْﺭِﻳﺲَ ﺍﻟْﺨَﻮْﻻَﻧِﻲَّ، ﺃَﻧَّﻪُ ﺳَﻤِﻊَ ﺣُﺬَﻳْﻔَﺔَ ﺑْﻦَ ﺍﻟْﻴَﻤَﺎﻥِ، ﻳَﻘُﻮﻝُ ﻛَﺎﻥَ ﺍﻟﻨَّﺎﺱُ ﻳَﺴْﺄَﻟُﻮﻥَ ﺭَﺳُﻮﻝَ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻋَﻦِ ﺍﻟْﺨَﻴْﺮِ، ﻭَﻛُﻨْﺖُ ﺃَﺳْﺄَﻟُﻪُ ﻋَﻦِ ﺍﻟﺸَّﺮِّ، ﻣَﺨَﺎﻓَﺔَ ﺃَﻥْ ﻳُﺪْﺭِﻛَﻨِﻲ ﻓَﻘُﻠْﺖُ ﻳَﺎ ﺭَﺳُﻮﻝَ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﺇِﻧَّﺎ ﻛُﻨَّﺎ ﻓِﻲ ﺟَﺎﻫِﻠِﻴَّﺔٍ ﻭَﺷَﺮٍّ ﻓَﺠَﺎﺀَﻧَﺎ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﺑِﻬَﺬَﺍ ﺍﻟْﺨَﻴْﺮِ، ﻓَﻬَﻞْ ﺑَﻌْﺪَ ﻫَﺬَﺍ ﺍﻟْﺨَﻴْﺮِ ﻣِﻦْ ﺷَﺮٍّ ﻗَﺎﻝَ " ﻧَﻌَﻢْ ." ﻗُﻠْﺖُ ﻭَﻫَﻞْ ﺑَﻌْﺪَ ﺫَﻟِﻚَ ﺍﻟﺸَّﺮِّ ﻣِﻦْ ﺧَﻴْﺮٍ ﻗَﺎﻝَ " ﻧَﻌَﻢْ، ﻭَﻓِﻴﻪِ ﺩَﺧَﻦٌ ." ﻗُﻠْﺖُ ﻭَﻣَﺎ ﺩَﺧَﻨُﻪُ ﻗَﺎﻝَ " ﻗَﻮْﻡٌ ﻳَﻬْﺪُﻭﻥَ ﺑِﻐَﻴْﺮِ ﻫَﺪْﻯٍ، ﺗَﻌْﺮِﻑُ ﻣِﻨْﻬُﻢْ ﻭَﺗُﻨْﻜِﺮُ ." ﻗُﻠْﺖُ ﻓَﻬَﻞْ ﺑَﻌْﺪَ ﺫَﻟِﻚَ ﺍﻟْﺨَﻴْﺮِ ﻣِﻦْ ﺷَﺮٍّ ﻗَﺎﻝَ " ﻧَﻌَﻢْ، ﺩُﻋَﺎﺓٌ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﺃَﺑْﻮَﺍﺏِ ﺟَﻬَﻨَّﻢَ، ﻣَﻦْ ﺃَﺟَﺎﺑَﻬُﻢْ ﺇِﻟَﻴْﻬَﺎ ﻗَﺬَﻓُﻮﻩُ ﻓِﻴﻬَﺎ ." ﻗُﻠْﺖُ ﻳَﺎ ﺭَﺳُﻮﻝَ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﺻِﻔْﻬُﻢْ ﻟَﻨَﺎ. ﻗَﺎﻝَ " ﻫُﻢْ ﻣِﻦْ ﺟِﻠْﺪَﺗِﻨَﺎ، ﻭَﻳَﺘَﻜَﻠَّﻤُﻮﻥَ ﺑِﺄَﻟْﺴِﻨَﺘِﻨَﺎ ." ﻗُﻠْﺖُ ﻓَﻤَﺎ ﺗَﺄْﻣُﺮُﻧِﻲ ﺇِﻥْ ﺃَﺩْﺭَﻛَﻨِﻲ ﺫَﻟِﻚَ ﻗَﺎﻝَ " ﺗَﻠْﺰَﻡُ ﺟَﻤَﺎﻋَﺔَ ﺍﻟْﻤُﺴْﻠِﻤِﻴﻦَ ﻭَﺇِﻣَﺎﻣَﻬُﻢْ ." *ﻗُﻠْﺖُ ﻓَﺈِﻥْ ﻟَﻢْ ﻳَﻜُﻦْ ﻟَﻬُﻢْ ﺟَﻤَﺎﻋَﺔٌ ﻭَﻻَ ﺇِﻣَﺎﻡٌ ﻗَﺎﻝَ " ﻓَﺎﻋْﺘَﺰِﻝْ ﺗِﻠْﻚَ ﺍﻟْﻔِﺮَﻕَ ﻛُﻠَّﻬَﺎ،* ﻭَﻟَﻮْ ﺃَﻥْ ﺗَﻌَﺾَّ ﺑِﺄَﺻْﻞِ ﺷَﺠَﺮَﺓٍ، ﺣَﺘَّﻰ ﻳُﺪْﺭِﻛَﻚَ ﺍﻟْﻤَﻮْﺕُ، ﻭَﺃَﻧْﺖَ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﺫَﻟِﻚَ ."_

ٌ
*Narrated Hudhaifa bin Al Yaman: The people used to ask Allah's Messenger ( ﷺ) about the good but I used to ask him about the evil lest I should be overtaken by them. So I said, "O Allah's Messenger ( ﷺ)! We were living in ignorance and in an (extremely) worst atmosphere, then Allah brought to us this good (i.e., Islam); will there be any evil after this good❓"*

_He said, "Yes." I said, 'Will there be any good after that evil❓" He replied, "Yes, but it will be tainted (not pure.)'' I asked, "What will be its taint❓"_

*He replied, "(There will be) some people who will guide others not according to my tradition❓ You will approve of some of their deeds and disapprove of some others." I asked, "Will there be any evil after that good❓" He replied, "Yes, (there will be) some people calling at the gates of the (Hell) Fire, and whoever will respond to their call, will be thrown by them into the (Hell) Fire."*

_I said, "O Allah s Apostle! Will you describe them to us❓" He said, "They will be from our own people and will speak our language." I said, "What do you order me to do if such a state should take place in my life?" He said, "Stick to the group of Muslims and their Imam (ruler)." I said, "If there is neither a group of Muslims nor an Imam (ruler)❓"_

*He said, "Then turn away from all those sects even if you were to bite (eat) the roots of a tree till death overtakes you while you are in that state."*

*Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 7084 In-book reference : Book 92, Hadith 35 USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 9, Book 88, Hadith 206*

*Abdullah Ibn Umar {radi Allah anhu} narrated that the Prophet {salallahu alayhi wa salam} said, "My Ummah will face what Bani Isreal faced step� by step�, even if one of them approached his mother publicly (sexually) there will be one of my Ummah will approach his mother.*

_The people of Israel ➗ into 72sects, my Ummah will➗ into 73sects all of them are in the hellfire�, and one☝ of them is in Paradise."_

*_We asked "Which one is saved❓" the Prophet {salallahu alayhi wa salam} said: "The one☝that is Me and my Sahaba" See[at-Tirmidhi]_*

_"The one DAT is Me and my Sahaba" is referring to the Ahlul Sunnah Wal-Jamaa'ah {Tenacious to the tradition and the jamaa'ah I.e., Companions of Roosulullah {salallahu alayhi wa salam}. The are on the HAQ._
Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
*�ﺃﺧﺒﺮﻧﺎ ﺃﺑﻮ ﺍﻟﻌﺒﺎﺱ ﻗﺎﺳﻢ ﺑﻦ ﺍﻟﻘﺎﺳﻢ ﺍﻟﺴﻴﺎﺭﻱ ﺑﻤﺮﻭ ﺛﻨﺎ ﺃﺑﻮ ﺍﻟﻤﻮﺟﻪ ﺣﺪﺛﻨﺎ ﺃﺑﻮ ﻋﻤﺎﺭ : ﺛﻨﺎ ﺍﻟﻔﻀﻞ ﺑﻦ ﻣﻮﺳﻰ ﻋﻦ ﻣﺤﻤﺪ ﺑﻦ ﻋﻤﺮﻭ ﻋﻦ ﺃﺑﻲ ﺳﻠﻤﺔ ﻋﻦ ﺃﺑﻲ ﻫﺮﻳﺮﺓ : ﺃﻥ ﺭﺳﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭ ﺳﻠﻢ ﻗﺎﻝ : ﺍﻓﺘﺮﻗﺖ ﺍﻟﻴﻬﻮﺩ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺇﺣﺪﻯ ﻭ ﺳﺒﻌﻴﻦ ﻓﺮﻗﺔ ﺃﻭ ﺍﺛﻨﺘﻴﻦ ﻭ ﺳﺒﻌﻴﻦ ﻓﺮﻗﺔ ﻭ ﺍﻟﻨﺼﺎﺭﻯ ﻣﺜﻞ ﺫﻟﻚ ﻭ ﺗﻔﺘﺮﻕ ﺃﻣﺘﻲ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺛﻼﺙ ﻭ ﺳﺒﻌﻴﻦ ﻓﺮﻗﺔ*

_Abu Hurayrah {radi Allahu annhu} relates that Roosulullah {salallahu alayhi wa salam} said: ‘The Jews were divided into 71 or 72 sects as were the Christians. My Ummah will be divided into 73 sects._
_Almighty Allah commands us to believe and follow the Sunnah i.e. the way of 0ur beloved Roosul {salallahu alayhi wa salam}. Derail from this path is really dangerous._

*One may risk his iman and faith. The way of the Sunnah is Dat way which is supported through the text of the Qur'an and the consensus of the righteous guided Salaf [Sahaba].*
_AbdulHameed al-Hajoory {may Allah guide him right} has chosen to misread the sayings hadith 73 firqah�_

*�ﺛﻨﺘﺎﻥ ﻭﺳﺒﻌﻮﻥ ﻓﻲ ﺍﻟﻨﺎﺭ . ﻗﻴﻞ : ﻳﺎ ﺭﺳﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻣﻦ ﻫﻢ؟ ﻗﺎﻝ : ﺍﻟﺠﻤﺎﻋﺔ*

*"Seventy two in hell fire and one in the Jannah: that is the ''Jama`ah."*

*_And hadith Hudhayfa bin al-Yaman, based on his logic and self-interpretation, rather Dan staying under the light� of Qur'an and genuinely hadith._*

_The truth of this matter is DAT all such expositions are based on his mere �brain and not corroborated by clarifications provided by the Salaf. As Salafiyya are not bound to misread or twisting the hadith about firqah with our rationale thinking�._

*_We acknowledged the hadith as Dey are with cloudless meanings without searching for information about firqoh - jamaa'at, Cus Prophet {salallahu alayhi wa salam} leaving no doubt about the meaning of firqah._*

_Most important is DAT we should be vigilant of pro-hizbiyyun and their mischievous act and plot._
*_At this juncture, I would like to draw attention to a common misconception alleged by AbdulHameed al-Hajoory {may Allah guide him right} and some people who are not fluent in the ilm hadith and sciences of fiqh._*

_0bstinacy and love for one’s own opinion {without referring properly to the Qur'an and Sunnah}, such Dat it blinds one to accept what is right even if one’s own opinion is apparently incorrect._

*_The fatwa by AbdulHameed al-Hajoory {May Allah lead him to the straight path} and his students on Ddolal who succumbed to the establishment of firqah into segments, cannot be taken seriously as we all know Dat he has pronounced a number of unislamic fatwas such as declaring sujod for the creation other than Allah subhanallah is makrooh._*
_Dawah has the potential and barakah to change the environment and made it suitable for muslims to practice on Deen._
_One basic principle of Sharh. Dat is, all forms of ibadah are "Tawqifi" meaning, the procedure of fulfilling Dat actual form of worship is determined on smokeless outline of policy or conduct and dictates of the Sharh which are explicate and substantiated by our beloved Roosul {salallahu alayhi wa salam}._

*Having said this, it's crystal clear Dat there's no scope for argument and logic in find out aspect of ibadah, especially firqoh - jamaa'at.*

_Just as it would be unconscionable to challenge why we shouldn't create sects in Islam, under the postulate Dat this is setback for Muslims, so to would it be unconscionable to dispute the topic of firqoh._

*Unfaked Shari'a delil must be give to contend for establishment of sects, before saying one is not out of the pale of Islam.*

_The virtue of the Companions of Roosul {ridwanullahi alayhi}, is known to everyone. Yet, none of Dem have been narrated to have established sects or belonged to Sufism‼_

*Throughout Islamic history there have been eminent Tabi'een, Tabi'een Tabi'een, none of Dem have been linked to any sects, and also applicable to our muhaddithz.*
*_Celebrating mawlud nabiyy bid'atu makrooh abii, exhibiting unislamic acts and preparing special ����dish on his birthday bid'atu mufasiqoh❓ Sincerely speaking all these acts neither are proved by the Qur'an and Sunnah nor is its example found in the earlier periods Islam certified as reliable. All the Sahaba {ridwanu llahi alayhi} loved� the Roosulullah {salallahu alayhi wa salam} very much faa, notwithstanding Dey never celebrated mawlud nabiyy._*

*This is the invention or trump-up of the Shi'a, we must not follow Dem faa!*
*_Solat is relating to the most important part of Islam and forms the bedrock of 0ur basic ibaadat as a Muslim. We should therefore apply very serious preventive in our salat and at the back whom we perform our prayers and not people like Yahya Salary who pass out of existence._*
*One may not have a close relationship with Dem {ahlul Sufiyyah} interms of any aspects of ibaadat, but if one keeps a close relationship with Dem knowing their beliefs, Den such a person endangers one's own iman.*

_We can't answer their teslim not talk of say salam to Dem or accept their invitations for daw'ah, but we can only invite Dem to a daw'ah._

*Sufi cannot marry Salaf. Even it isn't allowable to internationally eat whatever Dey might slaughtered, Cus Allah will not accept their bismillah�*
*_A person who stick firmly to Sharh is not a "hidebound" person, preferably he's an glutinous of Sharh. It's inappropriate or taboo as Salafiyya to marry your daughter to person who's not viscous to Shari'a._*
_The sacred law stresses on the significant of kafa`ah betwixt the better-half, including from the point of view of Islam. Non of Sufiyyah does not hold any beliefs DAT constitute Kufr and Shirk._

*In fact, the nikah of the turqat al-Najiyyah girl was not valid with the boy having Sufism beliefs; in consequence there is no room for doubt� or objection of talaq. Unless, if he repents from his past beliefs Sufism to Ahlul Sunnah wal jamaa'ah Den he can do nikah if the guardian of the girl is ready to do so.*

Allah azza wal jall says in flawless book� Surat Baqara [221]�

*�وَلَا تَنكِحُوا الْمُشْرِكَاتِ حَتَّىٰ يُؤْمِنَّ وَلَأَمَةٌ مُّؤْمِنَةٌ خَيْرٌ مِّن مُّشْرِكَةٍ وَلَوْ أَعْجَبَتْكُمْ وَلَا تُنكِحُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَتَّىٰ يُؤْمِنُوا وَلَعَبْدٌ مُّؤْمِنٌ خَيْرٌ مِّن مُّشْرِكٍ وَلَوْ أَعْجَبَكُمْ أُولَٰئِكَ يَدْعُونَ إِلَى النَّارِ وَاللَّهُ يَدْعُو إِلَى الْجَنَّةِ وَالْمَغْفِرَةِ بِإِذْنِهِ وَيُبَيِّنُ آيَاتِهِ لِلنَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَذَكَّرُون*َ

And do not marry Al-Mushrikat (idolatresses, etc.) till they believe (worship Allah Alone). And indeed a slave woman who believes is better than a (free) Mushrikah (idolatress, etc.), even though she pleases you. *And give not (your daughters) in marriage to Al-Mushrikun till they believe (in Allah Alone)* and verily, a believing slave is better than a (free) Mushrik (idolater, etc.), even though he pleases you. Those (Al-Mushrikun) invite you to the Fire, but Allah invites (you) to Paradise and Forgiveness by His Leave, and makes His Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) clear to mankind that they may remember.

*A person who concurs to the Sufism methodology has many parting of the way in Islam from Salaf. Ahlul Sufiyya doesn't clingy to Qur'an and Sunnah and follows the final decisions from their sheikhs, some of which are in incompatible with the sayings of 0ur Lord and His Roosul {salallahu alayhi wa salam}.*
*Nothing prevent us from conduct any legitimate kind of business with Dem, this inclusive buying from Dem,letting something out to Dem, or renting from Dem.*
_It should be crystal clear from abovementioned aayat and due to their harmful beliefs, it's inappropriate to classify Dem into✌2 as AbdulHameed al-Hajoory and his boyz in Ddolal did._

*_However, one should �stop attributing himself as a Sufi._*
*Nonetheless, if one has faith Dat exhibiting good behavior to Ahlul Sufiyya might bring him towards undiluted beliefs Den one may do so with inline this below aayah�*

*_Take note pls: One should be very circumspect⚠ and shun a close intimate relationship DAT can causes one to open oneself up to their beliefs [Sufism]._*
*Yaa Ikhwan fi Deen, it's incumbent upon every self-standing to notify his associates about Sufism and every feasible elbow grease should be made to debar and safeguard impeccable people from the net of Sufism religion✡*
_Any saying DAT is counterbalance, incongruous or at-odds with a Sharh is not from Allah tabaraka wa taa alaa. Many ⏰times some people may even experience utterances DAT bring Dem to uppogn sacred concepts as well._

_However, such ambiguous words should be avoided and a person must be careful in uttering words that may be construed as kufr._

*Saying: "Sufi mushirk are split into portion", we should acknowledge DAT such utterances are from the Shaytan and are a part of his plot to sway you away from this Islam and pull you towards the �fire of Jahannam.*
_May Almighty Allah grant us tawfeeq to be on the path of 0ur beloved Roosul {salallahu alayhi wa salam} and Companions and save from fire of the Hell�_
*MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH CONTINUE GUIDE US ONTO THE RIGHT PATH*

Subhanak Allahumma Wa bihamdika Ash-hadu Anlaa illaaha Villa Anta Astaghfiruka Wa atubu ilayk

As salam alaykum warahmatullah wabarakatuh
Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by Empiree: 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
Omo ale

Omo wali asiri undecided undecided undecided

No positive lesson anyone to learn from you.

Omo irole aiye

I guess if this is how nabi(SAW) passed his message you would ever embraced islam?.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
Empiree:
Omo ale

Omo irole aiye

I guess if this is how nabi(SAW) passed his message you would ever embraced islam?.

yes.. by telling us who is kafir and why he's kafir and such person destination..

lahna tulahi ala Yahya Solaati, Lahna tulahi ala Ahmad Tijani and other kufar
Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
Empiree:
Omo ale

Omo irole aiye

And why are you abusing me?

truth hurt you ba?

better repent and don't waste your life like that kafir yahya solaati
Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by Demmzy15(m): 11:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
Plumber, you're no doubt an animal. Eronko!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by iamgenius(m): 11:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
Abuheekmat:

And why are you abusing me?

truth hurt you ba?

better repent and don't waste your life like that kafir yahya solaati

Saheed wetin dey do you sef? Shey Jabata tí change brain re ni? O ti fi ori gbale. I thought you would have followed Daddy twins ni, when his eyes were opened too. But you refused, Agidi okan tí ta ti E.
Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 07, 2018
iamgenius:

Saheed wetin dey do you sef? Shey Jabata tí change brain re ni? O ti fi ori gbale. I thought you would have followed Daddy twins ni, when his eyes were opened too. But you refused, Agidi okan tí ta ti E.

Life e ti worst to bayi..

A kafir died, you can't say anything.. And you are defending empiree. Abi Yahya Solaati is a Muslim to you? Abi Sufi are Muslim to you?

And baba ibeji ti yawo ntie.. Ko ma ba awon sarumi, ejigbo ati awon keferi to ku.. Ki won maa run pa ara won..

All the nonsense rasheedi is saying.. Yet you still support him..

Igbese aye e ti worst to yen ni..
Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 07, 2018
Demmzy15:
Plumber, you're no doubt an animal. Eronko!

Why o Mr pained man..
Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by sarahade(f): 7:28am On Jul 07, 2018
Confused people. Who are you to decide if a person is a kafir.
I just pity you all. Later one abdulgaffar22 will create a useless thread on how Christianity is flawed.
Mtcheew
Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 07, 2018
sarahade:
I just pity you all. Later one abdulgaffar22 will create a useless thread on how Christianity is flawed.
Mtcheew

Ehya.. If you do read � Quran and hadith.. You will know.. But of course, you don't.. That's why you are saying......
Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by sarahade(f): 10:32am On Jul 07, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Ehya.. If you do read � Quran and hadith.. You will know.. But of course, you don't.. That's why you are saying......

Kafir
Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 07, 2018
sarahade:

Kafir

Who
Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by Alhajiemeritus: 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
This abuheekmat guy is not a Muslim. He's a mole in disguise just to cause disruptions among Muslims. There are many like him on and off this forum.

1 Like

Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:
This abuheekmat guy is not a Muslim. He's a mole in disguise just to cause disruptions among Muslims. There are many like him on and off this forum.
Tell us why I am a kafir
Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by BetaThings: 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
sarahade:
Mtcheew

There is no need for a Muslim to open a thread - it has been discussed severally
Pentecostals and Catholics don't marry
Because there is mutual accusation of heresy

https://www.nairaland.com/2265628/pentecostal-getting-married-catholic

And you Christians mindlessly [b]burn child witches [/b]in an orgy of vindictive righteousness

https://www.voanews.com/a/girl-burned-to-death-in-nigeria-after-witchcraft-allegation/2829215.html
https://punchng.com/left-to-die-tales-of-woe-from-nigerian-children-branded-witches/

Children forced to watch rape in your Christian South Sudan
https://www.myjoyonline.com/world/2018/February-23rd/children-forced-to-watch-rape-in-south-sudan.php

Who is confused?

1 Like

Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by sarahade(f): 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Who
You
Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
sarahade:

You

�.

Kindly tell me why.. Then bring Quran and hadith to support your 'why' so that I can change for better
Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by Empiree: 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
Rohumohu'Lahu

2 Likes

Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by Empiree: 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2018

Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by Empiree: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2018

Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by Empiree: 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2018

Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
Laughing..
Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by Empiree: 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
^^°

When are you going to start CRYING?
Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
Empiree:
^^°

When are you going to start CRYING?

I can't cry because someone with same aqeedah, same belief with firaoun died..

Am very happy...

One by one ni..

May Allah cleanse Islam of those pagans hiding under the banner of Islam to turn people into kufar
Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by Empiree: 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
It is very simple. Swear by Allah he was a kafir and we leave it like that until you meet Allah
Abuheekmat:

I can't cry because someone with same aqeedah, same belief with firaoun died..

Am very happy...

One by one ni..

May Allah cleanse Islam of those pagans hiding under the banner of Islam to turn people into kufar

1 Like

Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 09, 2018
Empiree:
It is very simple. Swear by Allah he was a kafir and we leave it like that until you meet Allah

Starting from the person that created Sufi torika and everyone in it and everyone that died a Sufi .. Wallohi they are all kufar..

Gbogbo.. Every.. Kulu hiszby..

Every sect are kufar..

Shia, Sufi and others..
Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 09, 2018
Empiree:

Starting from the person that created Sufi torika and everyone in it and everyone that died a Sufi .. Wallohi they are all kufar..

Gbogbo.. Every.. Kulu hiszby..

Every sect are kufar..

Shia, Sufi and others..

Allah called you people kafir
Rosul called you people kafir
Rosul said if he were alive, he will kill you people
Sahabahs killed lots of you people..

You people are not part of Islam at all..

You are all kufar.. Even worse than Christians and jews
Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 09, 2018
You should upload the pictues where he's praying beside nda Solaati grave too o..

Where he's using the sand on the grave to rub is body and use it to pray..

Rubbish people..
Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by LadunaI(m): 10:33am On Jul 09, 2018
Empiree:

This is an epic reply cum challenge, and this should rest the case. I considered this a sort of mini "MUBAHALA"

Thank GOD! he's taken up the challenge and in his 'GLORIFIED' knowledge, deem it fit to call anyone who declare LAILAHA ILLAHLAHU kafir? because of perceived difference in aqeedah. This disgust me and is testament on how dangerous aqeeda of Kwawrij is calling themselves ahlu.

Alhamdulilah!!! Rasulullah (saw) has succinctly give us guideline with regards to this problem with this saying:

Sahih al-Bukhari, Good Manners and Form (Al-Adab)
Book 78, Hadith 130
Narrated 'Abu Huraira:
Allah's Messenger (pbuh) said, "If a man says to his brother, O Kafir (disbeliever)!' Then surely one of them is such (i.e., a Kafir). "

Salam alaykum!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 09, 2018
LadunaI:

This is an epic reply cum challenge, and this should rest the case. I considered this a sort of mini "MUBAHALA"

Thank GOD! he's taken up the challenge and in his 'GLORIFIED' knowledge, deem it fit to call anyone who declare LAILAHA ILLAHLAHU kafir? because of perceived difference in aqeedah. This disgust me and is testament on how dangerous aqeeda of Kwawrij is calling themselves ahlu.

Alhamdulilah!!! Rasulullah (saw) has succinctly give us guideline with regards to this problem with this saying:

Sahih al-Bukhari, Good Manners and Form (Al-Adab)
Book 78, Hadith 130
Narrated 'Abu Huraira:
Allah's Messenger (pbuh) said, "If a man says to his brother, O Kafir (disbeliever)!' Then surely one of them is such (i.e., a Kafir). "

Salam alaykum!

Are you saying Sufi are Muslim because they do say la ilaha ila Allah?

And that hadith you quoted is actually referring to you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Importance Of Saying "In Shā Allah إن شاء الله" / The Spiritual Significance Of HAJJ (pilgrimage To Mecca) / Maolid Nabiy: Haram Or Halal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.