Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir (3230 Views)

Sanusi Lafiagi Is A Kafir / Is The One Who Dies Of The Coronavirus Disease A Martyr? / The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 27, 2017
salam alaykum warahmatulah wabarakatuhu. . . . .First things first. . so many people are getting mislead in almost every matters of islam by so called muslims who are always copy and pasting, who gives fatwa without quran or hadith proof, who are always bringing confusing proofs and leave out clear proofs.. ... IF YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IN GRAVE AND HEREAFTER. . AND WHO IS A MUSLIM . . AND WHAT MAKES A MUSLIM A MUSLIM, visit voiceofthesalaf.com and download lectures
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2017
First thing to discuss is who is a kafir. Kafir is opposite of muslim. Kafir is that person that rejects, distort the "believe in ALLAH, HOLY BOOKS, ANGELS, PROPHETS, JUDGEMENT DAY, QADAR(both good and bad) . . .those are what makes a muslim a muslim. . that is what is qalled aqeedah. . . #AND WE MUST BELIEVE IN IT ALL EXACTLY THE WAY RASUL EXPLAINED#. . . . IF YOU DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT EVERYTHING RASUL SAID ABOUT THESE. . . YOU ARE NOT YET A MUSLIM..... since you are still alive, you have the chance to become a muslim. . . . . .visit voiceofthesalaf.com and download every lecture you see on tawhid or arkan eeman . . . . .Gp
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 27, 2017
Suratul A'rafi 172(stated it clearly that ignorance aint excuse to die a kafir) . . .rdp, 173,174,175(others buttress that point) , s
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ibn jud'an, rasul father, rasul mother. . . .all died before rasul was born nor attained prophethood. . . . . . . . . . NOBODY GAVE THEM THE MESSAGE OF ALLAH. .NO PROPHET, NO HOLY BOOK, NO AWLIYAH . . .and yet they died being a kafir due to their ignorance. . . . #IT WILL BE SAME FOR THEM IF THEY HAD PROPHET, HOLY BOOK OR AWLYAH# . .THEY WILL NEVER ACCEPT GOOD WILL OF ALLAH . . . . . . . . . .just look at albaqir,empiree,ikupati,newnas,iamgenius,abdulfatai sarumi,alaaro,eleyinke,amubieya,teblig,tmc,nasfat and other ahlu bida sect and individual, despite the fact that there are clear pr0of, they reject it . . QURAN SURAH AR'AF VERSE 172 explained it all
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by iamgenius(m): 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Ibn jud'an, rasul father, rasul mother. . . .all died before rasul was born nor attained prophethood. . . . . . . . . . NOBODY GAVE THEM THE MESSAGE OF ALLAH. .NO PROPHET, NO HOLY BOOK, NO AWLIYAH . . .and yet they died being a kafir due to their ignorance. . . . #IT WILL BE SAME FOR THEM IF THEY HAD PROPHET, HOLY BOOK OR AWLYAH# . .THEY WILL NEVER ACCEPT GOOD WILL OF ALLAH . . . . . . . . . .just look at albaqir,empiree,ikupati,newnas,iamgenius,abdulfatai sarumi,alaaro,eleyinke,amubieya,teblig,tmc,nasfat and other ahlu bida sect and individual, despite the fact that there are clear pr0of, they reject it . . QURAN SURAH AR'AF VERSE 172 explained it all
I will give you too instances Olodo; go and ask Jabata. The reason why the Prophet's(peace be upon him) parents will go to hell is because little of the message of prophet Eesa(peace be upon him) still remain during their time. What is the fate of Waraqatu bn Nawfal who died before the prophethood? What do you think will be the fate of Salman Al-Faarisiy if he died on his way searching for Rasul(alayhis Salaam)?. Remember I told you that you lack adab, why don't u put as-salat everytime you mention Rasul(peace Be Upon Him)?
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by AlBaqir(m): 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Ibn jud'an, rasul father, rasul mother. . . .all died before rasul was born nor attained prophethood. . . . . . . . . . NOBODY GAVE THEM THE MESSAGE OF ALLAH. .NO PROPHET, NO HOLY BOOK, NO AWLIYAH . . .and yet they died being a kafir due to their ignorance. . . . #IT WILL BE SAME FOR THEM IF THEY HAD PROPHET, HOLY BOOK OR AWLYAH# . .THEY WILL NEVER ACCEPT GOOD WILL OF ALLAH . . . . . . . . . .just look at

# If Nabi's parents were truly Kuffar as your fake hadiths and your cursed manhaj proclaimed, why would Nabi wished that his parents be sacrificed for a Mu'min's righteous course?

* Sahih Bukhari and Tirmidhi document:

Narrated `Ali:
I never saw the Prophet (s ) saying, "Let my parents sacrifice their lives for you," to any man after Sa`d. I
heard him saying (to him), "Throw (the arrows)! Let my
parents sacrifice their lives for you
."

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 2905
In-book reference : Book 56, Hadith 119
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 4, Book 52, Hadith 154
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/56/119

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
iamgenius:
I will give you too instances Olodo; go and ask Jabata. The reason why the Prophet's(peace be upon him) parents will go to hell is because little of the message of prophet Eesa(peace be upon him) still remain during their time. What is the fate of Waraqatu bn Nawfal who died before the prophethood? What do you think will be the fate of Salman Al-Faarisiy if he died on his way searching for Rasul(alayhis Salaam)?. Remember I told you that you lack adab, why don't u put as-salat everytime you mention Rasul(peace Be Upon Him)?
1. QUOTE QURAN OR HADITH where its said that "they recieved messages of nabiy eesa" 2.salman alfarzy heard the message of rasul,he is n0t ign0rant about islam or rasul. 3. i do n0t need to put it there coz i have already said it .. 4. abdullah bin jada'n...he wasnt alive during rasul era, tell me why rasul said he will enter hell? . . . q
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
iamgenius:
NABIY EESA MESSAGE WAS BIBLE ABI? NABIY EESA MESSAGE WAS FOR EVERYONE ABI? NABIY EESA WAS SENT TO THE WHOLE WORLD ABI? DO U THINK THE REAL MESSAGE OF NABIY EESA SURVIVED AFTER HIS "SAID DEATH"? . . .i pity your life . .olodo oshi
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Empiree: 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
Shaking My Head shocked

Nabi Isa (as) was sent to Arabs for his message to reach prophet (SAW)'s parents? shocked

His parents are going to Hell? shocked

How about you worried about your own destination cool

There are ahadith and a verse of Quran indicating they are not kufar. If you are not conformable you can hang yourself shocked
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
Empiree:
Shaking My Head shocked

Nabi Isa (as) was sent to Arabs for his message to reach prophet (SAW)'s parents? shocked

His parents are going to Hell? shocked

How about you worried about your own destination cool

There are ahadith and a verse of Quran indicating they are not kufar. If you are not conformable you can hang yourself shocked
JUST DONT QUOTE FAKE QURAN(shia quran) AND HADITH(shia hadith) FOR ME . . . . laughing# killin_suicide is a sin . . am a salaf, am no sinnner. . .VO
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
Albaqir ... laughing . . n0thing in islam u understand. . keferi oshi. its sahabahs saying those words to rasul just like umar did . . just like rasul requested of us all that TO BE A MUSLIM, YOU MUST LOVE RASUL MORE THAN YOURSELF AND EVERYONE. . there are so many hadith on sahabahs proving it by saying that they are willing to sacrifice their fathers and mothers on behalf of rasul. . go read hadith of people that came to learn salat from rasul and so is hadith of umar when rasul corrected umar saying that he loves his own life more than rasul. .
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Newnas(m): 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:

I swear to Allah you are sickening.

You buttress your points with baseless arguments are plain emotions and insult. Reading your posts are sickening even when you are not on the wrong side.
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by iamgenius(m): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
Newnas:

I swear to Allah you are sickening.

You buttress your points with baseless arguments are plain emotions and insult. Reading your posts are sickening even when you are not on the wrong side.
Wallahi you are right, may Allah bless you. Even when he's right, his manner is very bad. There was a time I butress his points concerning takfir, he told me; "you are also saying exactly what Jabata is saying, ki lo wa n tako Jabata si". By the time he go to the extreme part, I just run away from him. Then he started calling me a kaafir. Alakoba, make I dey call people wey I no know their status kaafir.
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 28, 2017
Laughing. . always leaving the point to abuse. . that kafir albaqir is even better than most of you in argument. .he is always quoting useless proofs. . but u kafirs claiming salafiyah.... na to abuse UNA KNOW

1 Like

Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by AlBaqir(m): 9:40am On Aug 28, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Laughing. . always leaving the point to abuse. . that kafir albaqir is even better than most of you in argument. .he is always quoting useless proofs. . but u kafirs claiming salafiyah.... na to abuse UNA KNOW

# Ma sha Allah, you mean your sahih Bukhari, sahih Muslim, Tafsir Ibn Kathir, etc are useless. grin grin grin
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 28, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Ma sha Allah, you mean your sahih Bukhari, sahih Muslim, Tafsir Ibn Kathir, etc are useless. grin grin grin
NAH. . . I am n0t referring to them. . but proofs you do quote for and from your shia asscholes
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by AlBaqir(m): 10:43am On Aug 28, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
NAH. . . I am n0t referring to them. . but proofs you do quote for and from your shia asscholes

# Ogbeni find another lie. Me, quoting shia sources for you?! grin grin Lai lai. It is inside your bogus books that I usually expose your cursed manhaj.

# I only quote Shi'i reference whenever you lied against shia as you did on "shia Salat" and alhamdulillah you were destroyed on that thread.
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 28, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Ogbeni find another lie. Me, quoting shia sources for you?! grin grin Lai lai. It is inside your bogus books that I usually expose your cursed manhaj.

# I only quote Shi'i reference whenever you lied against shia as you did on "shia Salat" and alhamdulillah you were destroyed on that thread.
Shia salat and adhan is known. .its adhan i 1st know . . and your replies for shia adhan is absolutely useless. we all know that shia lie pass anything. . everybody knows shia sites to check it out and also their cable netwosks. . people just love to see you fool yourself .. keep it up
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 28, 2017
AlBaqir:

Its absolutely wrong to do niqosh or debate with a kafir. . go to my thread on "firoq in islam" . . read and understand. . if you are confused, quote original quran or original hadith to make yourself understandable
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Sissie(f): 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
AbuUthaymeen take this as an official warning, if you continue tagging nairaland Muslims as kafirs in your threads, you will be banned for a very long time (including your other monikers), and I will specifically be monitoring you.
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
Sissie:
AbuUthaymeen take this as an official warning, if you continue tagging nairaland Muslims as kafirs in your threads, you will be banned for a very long time (including your other monikers), and I will specifically be monitoring you.
AS LONG AS THEY ARE KAFIR, I WILL ALWAYS CALL THEM KAFIR. . ITS PART OF ISLAM. or u want to tell me that making takfir is in n0t in islam?
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Sissie(f): 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
AS LONG AS THEY ARE KAFIR, I WILL ALWAYS CALL THEM KAFIR. . ITS PART OF ISLAM. or u want to tell me that making takfir is in n0t in islam?

You've been warned. I do not care what you think. If you write a post and start tagging people kafirs, like you did in the below. You will be banned.

AbuUthaymeen:

1 Like

Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Empiree: 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
pikin cheesy
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by AlBaqir(m): 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
Empiree:
pikin cheesy

He's rather a fanatic and he's so passionate and unrepentant upon his fanaticism. So, you ever wonder how it was so easy and "natural" for ISIS, BOKO HARAM et al to be going on a killing sprees.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
SUFI SHIA have been killing muslims tey tey . . shia keep murdering muslims in iran and other areas. . sufi have been murdering our scholars. .till date.. they sent abu ibeji to pris0n and shave his beared, beat, assassination attempt, lies, court orders, curses, vonoodoo,.,s(jabata,yusuf and our other scholars) and so many taunts. .em kill many of our scholars. . . AND WE NEVER TOUCH ANYONE OF U NOR SUE U TO COURT, NOR LIE, NOR KILL. .ALL WE DO IS TO EXPLAIN . . . .aw0n keferi oShi. . always aligning with authorities. . . .4ll
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Empiree: 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
SUFI SHIA have been killing muslims tey tey . . shia keep murdering muslims in iran and other areas. . sufi have been murdering our scholars. .till date.. they sent abu ibeji to pris0n and shave his beared, beat, assassination attempt, lies, court orders, curses, vonoodoo,.,s(jabata,yusuf and our other scholars) and so many taunts. .em kill many of our scholars. . . AND WE NEVER TOUCH ANYONE OF U NOR SUE U TO COURT, NOR LIE, NOR KILL. .ALL WE DO IS TO EXPLAIN . . . .aw0n keferi oShi. . always aligning with authorities. . . .4ll
why u de vex
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
Empiree:
why u de vex
WHY WONT I? HUH? I DO NOT CARE WHO U ARE, JUST DO NOT TOUCH QURAN OR HADITH .. U PEOPLE ARE REALLY FRUSTRATING. U CALL URSELF MUSLIMS AND YET YOU DO EVERYTHING QURAN AND HADITH SAYS YOU SHOULDNT. . AND U WIL BE ANGRY WHEN I CALL U KAFIR- . . DO AS U LIKE. . SHA MA TOUCH ISLAM..ORELSE I WILL VEX ON YOU LIKE UMAR DID ON A QODARIYAH . . .KY
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Empiree: 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
^

You are the ONLY NL-member that i ever I talked to with zero sense.
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
Empiree:

grin just when you think it can't get worse.
But e fi sufi si le.. eyin na mo pe ko da.. e fi sile
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Empiree: 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
AbuUthaymeen

grin just when you think it can't get worse.
who edited my post shocked I didnt add this phrase cheesy

Anyways,

AbuUthaymeen:
But e fi sufi si le.. eyin na mo pe ko da.. e fi sile

what's sufism

Living spiritual body of islam is like bird without feathers shocked

Thats why u end up wth protestantism
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Sissie(f): 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
Empiree:
^

� grin just when you think it can't get worse
Re: There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir by Sissie(f): 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
Empiree:
AbuUthaymeen

who edited my post shocked I didnt add this phrase cheesy

Anyways,

what's sufism

Living spiritual body of islam is like bird without feather shocked

Thats why u end up wth protestantism

I did by mistake. I wanted to quote you but pressed modify instead. Mods can modify post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Ablution (wudu) Under Microscope! / Why Do Muslims Pray 5 Times A Day? / Hijrah 1440AH: Ruling On Offering Congratulations At The Beginning Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.