Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Chrisland School Sex Scandal: How The Devil Catches Them Young - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chrisland School Sex Scandal: How The Devil Catches Them Young (26892 Views)

Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: How The Devil Catches Them Young by needanswer: 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
ChocolateWine:
It worked with me and my siblings. Tell us your story

You got a new follower. Kindly follow back, thanks.
Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: How The Devil Catches Them Young by CALEB1590(m): 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
Abeg if you get the video, share make I ...........
Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: How The Devil Catches Them Young by Aaay: 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: How The Devil Catches Them Young by Empiree: 3:32am On Apr 25, 2022
The phrase in the headline reminds me of Christian 1994 manifesto. One of the lines reads, "catch them young". They were referring to converting Muslim children to Christianity at the very young age.

Interestingly, we noticed that lately all these sexual perversion and ritual killings are happening in Christian institutions in most cases. Devil is catching them young.

2 Likes

Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: How The Devil Catches Them Young by srclark: 12:05am On Apr 26, 2022
CHAQUR:
Liberalism, indiscipline, mind your own business, looking away in the name of civilization are actually bearing their fruits for us to feed on... & about running our stomach. Schools/governments cancelled disciplinary actions in schools, society bullies you when you try correcting some wrongs calling you names. Motivational speakers telling you to do anything that makes you stand out without thinking twice. Building kids with over confidence. Cancellation of "moral instructions" as a subject in schools. The list is endless... These & many more are the seeds we planted decades ago and its time for harvest.
you have said it all , the society at large have failed these kids , not until we all see parenting as a collective effort we should expect more of this acts from kids , watch what you say or wear if not for anything for the sake of the kids . They learn from what they see they want to emulate certain people they see as their role models

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death / Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor / Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.