Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,354 members, 7,864,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

Argument On Zoning: Why Did Nairaland Delete This Video? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Argument On Zoning: Why Did Nairaland Delete This Video? (713 Views)

Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency / 2023 Presidency: Buhari, Tinubu, Others To Agree On Zoning 2021, Says Ngige / Zahra Buhari Shades Dino Melaye Over Festus Keyamo Argument On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Argument On Zoning: Why Did Nairaland Delete This Video? by Penguin2: 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
So sometimes ago, I came across a video on Nairaland that was posted by a moniker Officialawol and the video had a simple overriding question especially for those arguing against zoning that it is not democratic, “Are Democratic Principles Cast in Stone?”

That was the simple question.

He asked, why can’t we deconstruct democracy and redefine it in the Nigerian way to best serve the existential demands of our society.

I took my time to watch and it was compelling. But something happened, the next time I went to look for the post, it had been deleted.

So, I want Lalasticlala and Mynd44 to tell us why they deleted the video. Which Nairaland rule did it break?

For better judgment by the audience, the video is reproduced here. So please go through this video if you can and try to find out if there’s anything offensive in the video that justifies it being deleted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15M1JZVuRzM
Re: Argument On Zoning: Why Did Nairaland Delete This Video? by Mooh247: 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
cool

40 days to deadline of party primaries, some people are still looking for shortcut

No consensus candidate in the Constitution

No Buhari anoited candidate in the Constitution

No Microzoning or Geopolitical zone in the Constitution

Constitution is supreme to all laws , rules and regulations including Nairaland rules

Re: Argument On Zoning: Why Did Nairaland Delete This Video? by Penguin2: 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

40 days to deadline of party primaries, some people are still looking for shortcut

Constitution is supreme to all laws , rules and regulations including Nairaland rules

People like who? undecided
Re: Argument On Zoning: Why Did Nairaland Delete This Video? by Mooh247: 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
Penguin2:

People like who? undecided

Look around you... People looking for microzoning, consensus and other illegality are around you

Or haven't you being hearing of articles published by Ohaneze Ndiboe, Pete Edoche and others with like minds
Re: Argument On Zoning: Why Did Nairaland Delete This Video? by mrvitalis(m): 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

And no it's south turn to rule in the constitution too hope u know
Re: Argument On Zoning: Why Did Nairaland Delete This Video? by Mooh247: 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
mrvitalis:

And no it's south turn to rule in the constitution too hope u know

Ofcoarse except APC gentlemen's agreement, which Yeye Bello doesn't agree to

It's not in PDP'S agreement as clearly stated by Atiku, Saraki and Tambuwal

1 Like

Re: Argument On Zoning: Why Did Nairaland Delete This Video? by Penguin2: 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mooh247:

Look around you... People looking for microzoning, consensus and other illegality are around you

Or haven't you being hearing of articles published by Ohaneze Ndiboe, Pete Edoche and others with like minds

And you think they are wrong?
Re: Argument On Zoning: Why Did Nairaland Delete This Video? by Penguin2: 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mooh247:

Zoning is not only an agreement in PDP, it’s constitutional. It’s in the party’s constitution.

Atiku, Saraki and co, are only arguing that zoning is not in the Nigerian constitution.
Re: Argument On Zoning: Why Did Nairaland Delete This Video? by Mooh247: 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
Penguin2:

And you think they are wrong?

In 2019 APGA zoned their ticket up North with agreement to zone it back South in 2023 ... In APGA Ohaneze has a legitimate claim for zoning, Same as APC North / South gentleman's agreement

However SouthEast has no agreement with Southwest or SouthSouth for us to step down for SouthEast as Ibos always contest and lose all primaries zoned South
Re: Argument On Zoning: Why Did Nairaland Delete This Video? by Mooh247: 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
Penguin2:

Zoning is not only an agreement in PDP, it’s constitutional. It’s in the party’s constitution.

Atiku, Saraki and co, are only arguing that zoning is not in the Nigerian constitution.

Am not familiar with PDP connnstituition , however Atiku and Saraki do have a valid point which is PDP had 13 years Southern President and Just 2 years PDP Northern Presidency
Re: Argument On Zoning: Why Did Nairaland Delete This Video? by 1870ntyyy: 4:42am On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

[/s]
is that why you raped your nephew
Re: Argument On Zoning: Why Did Nairaland Delete This Video? by 1870ntyy: 4:42am On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

In 2019 APGA zoned their ticket up North with agreement to zone it back South in 2023 ... In APGA Ohaneze has a legitimate claim for zoning, Same as APC North / South gentleman's agreement

However SouthEast has no agreement with Southwest or SouthSouth for us to step down for SouthEast as Ibos always contest and lose all primaries zoned South
[/s]
Re: Argument On Zoning: Why Did Nairaland Delete This Video? by 1870ntyy: 4:43am On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Am not familiar with PDP connnstituition , however Atiku and Saraki do have a valid point which is PDP had 13 years Southern President and Just 2 years PDP Northern Presidency
[/s]
Re: Argument On Zoning: Why Did Nairaland Delete This Video? by Penguin2: 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
1870ntyy:
[s][/s]

Ha!
Re: Argument On Zoning: Why Did Nairaland Delete This Video? by OfficialAwol(m): 1:41pm On May 21, 2022
Penguin2:
So sometimes ago, I came across a video on Nairaland that was posted by a moniker Officialawol and the video had a simple overriding question especially for those arguing against zoning that it is not democratic, “Are Democratic Principles Cast in Stone?”

That was the simple question.

He asked, why can’t we deconstruct democracy and redefine it in the Nigerian way to best serve the existential demands of our society.

I took my time to watch and it was compelling. But something happened, the next time I went to look for the post, it had been deleted.

So, I want Lalasticlala and Mynd44 to tell us why they deleted the video. Which Nairaland rule did it break?

For better judgment by the audience, the video is reproduced here. So please go through this video if you can and try to find out if there’s anything offensive in the video that justifies it being deleted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15M1JZVuRzM

Thank you for this.

My post was deleted and I don't know why

(1) (Reply)

The North Is "Born To Rule" Because Igbos & The South Refused To Sit Up. / Atiku Has The North East And North West On Lock / 2023: Again, APC Insist On Concensus Candidate, Ask Tinubu To Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.