Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

2023 Presidency: Goodluck Jonathan Not Declaring - Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Goodluck Jonathan Not Declaring - Reno Omokri (23062 Views)

Oyegun: Jonathan Not Among Screened Presidential Aspirants / 2023 Presidency: Goodluck Jonathan Weighs Options Between APC, PDP / Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Goodluck Jonathan Not Declaring - Reno Omokri by Jostoman: 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
pharmagba:
Everything points to the fact that he will in the next 3weeks for APC
no be only point na pointer.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Goodluck Jonathan Not Declaring - Reno Omokri by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2022
Asgard73:
Gej is not a Yoruba man..

He’s not desperate

The idiot that they used his brain to remove him is now running around begging like an almajiri while his urchins say he’s consulting

They Gej he hated is now loved by his masters ..
Tinubu is truly shameless... for his party to even consider Gej .. is alone to humble and shame the Yoruba god.

But trust Yoruba man Na... nothing dey shame them.. is all about sophistication

Yoruba must be on ballot .. and after all this noise in theeeweeks time and no major party hVe yorub as candidate eh..

Till then

Power to the people

North 2023

Yes North 2023grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Goodluck Jonathan Not Declaring - Reno Omokri by Ferrous(m): 6:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
trutharena:

How did Buhari scheme the Ibo out?

That lies your answer.

Answer my question first?

FYI: I'm not from Igbo
Re: 2023 Presidency: Goodluck Jonathan Not Declaring - Reno Omokri by hotseat: 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2022
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ), it is in your interest to steer clear of the bait of being pressurized into declaring to contest in the 2023 presidential elections.

It is definitely a poisoned chalice!

Let the APC wear their badge of failure like an Olympic medal.

They created the present mess and it is incumbent upon them to clean it up.

The bad GEJ of just a few years a go has transformed into a bride all of a sudden?

They must be out of their mind!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Goodluck Jonathan Not Declaring - Reno Omokri by ChoCho54(f): 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
drlateef:

That’s your beer parlour talk. Show us the evidence. Take him to court with your evidence. As for Dieziani we have more than enough evidence. That’s why she is hiding in the hole (U.K.), pretending to have cancer while her diamond encrusted bras and wrist watches are being auctioned in Lagos. Lol.
Diamond encrusted bras? I knew you were a troll but just didn't know you were naive too. grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Goodluck Jonathan Not Declaring - Reno Omokri by Gozac: 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
ecolime:
If GEJ joins APC and gets their ticket, what would become of the old man running from pillar to post in the name of 'seeking consultation'?
Amaechi the slayer of the old man is getting the ticket in APC, don't mind all these media noise they make people to believe
Re: 2023 Presidency: Goodluck Jonathan Not Declaring - Reno Omokri by techWriter3: 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
We chat dewan
Re: 2023 Presidency: Goodluck Jonathan Not Declaring - Reno Omokri by Gozac: 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
badoh:

Oga, I don't know why you people always blame Tinubu because Jonathan lost power. Tinubu has always been in opposition so what's the fuss about him removing GEJ. I have never seen you people blame Amaechi who also contributed immensely to the ouster of his kinsman. Why blame Tinubu and shield Amaechi who was director-general of Buhari campaign organization? See in politics, there is no permanent enemy, it's the survival of the fittest. Everyone is fighting for his interest, so promote your candidate while I promote mine.
Love this, that's why I always correct people that only give Tinubu the glory of installing PMB. Tinubu, Amaechi,Rochas worked tirelessly to ensure PMB won in South, not forgetting Oshiomhole.
As SW guys give BAT the sole glory, chaps from SD and SE give him the sole blame for installing PMB
Re: 2023 Presidency: Goodluck Jonathan Not Declaring - Reno Omokri by Samunique(m): 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2022
trutharena:

I don’t think any sane person will attack Jonathan if he choose to come out. He should test his might in APC and if he can win the primaries, good for him.

Asiwaju admitted he supported Jonathan in 2011 and Jonathan won all the SW states except Osun or so in 2011 so it is only a lunatic that will say the Yorubas did not support Jonathan.

In 2015, we understood the Southern alliance is not what we thought it was because Jonathan schemed us out of his government and we replied him at the polls. That’s a fair game.

If Jonathan think he got the might in APC, let him enter and win the delegates to his side, it’s politics.

We did not make any agreement with Jonathan father/ancestor that will warrant us betraying him or a purported South. Was there any agreement or unity in the south since 1959 Abi why the wotowoto hypocritical southern alliance nonsense?

When in our history have the Ibo or the Yoruba voted same way since 1959?
You don't have to waste your time in responding to that senseless person !

No be Igbo again ?

Some of them reason upside down, most especially on this forum .

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Goodluck Jonathan Not Declaring - Reno Omokri by olatuns2017: 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2022

Re: 2023 Presidency: Goodluck Jonathan Not Declaring - Reno Omokri by AGOSUPPLY: 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
NNPC standard AGO (Diesel) in metric tons, well as crude & PMS(Fuel) AVAILABLE for supply at the best prices,in Port Harcourt/Lagos & Abuja .call/Whatsapp the number on my signature if you’re interested
Re: 2023 Presidency: Goodluck Jonathan Not Declaring - Reno Omokri by Bimpe29: 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2022
Better!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Goodluck Jonathan Not Declaring - Reno Omokri by AreaFada2: 11:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
Bovis:

Your analysis/wishes portrays you as a very bitter soul. Jonathan can’t get the ticket if he joins the APC because he can not reap from where he didn’t sow - has no structures and not paid his dues within the party. Therefore, can’t be made the consensus candidate as widely speculated. Even if he joins, he would be defeated by the ordinary yeye bello at the primaries. However, Jonathan would be the most popular southerner if he decides to contest’s under the PDP but, he may still be disgraced at the primaries
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fact is, GEJ was already a president without scheming or telling lies about people. Young and not pooing or weeing on himself. grin cheesy

APC goons who lied and insulted GEJ to enter power and only to fail woefully are the happy souls? shocked

Bitter souls are you, your ilk, your fellow bigoted goons and you lot who who cannot tolerate minorities in power. Yet you rely on resources from minority areas.

So let GEJ lose, it is not your loss. Why take Panadol for his headache? grin cheesy

FYI, when Bubu won, I immediately adjusted myself, stopped planned investment, etc. Because I knew he will ruin the economy again like he did in 1983 before his boys kicked him out. So my loss was minimal. I have no reason to be sad.

But souls lost to boko, herdsmen, bandits and poverty/disease are definitely not happy with this government and those who foisted it on Nigerians. They haunt those who brought the disaster.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Goodluck Jonathan Not Declaring - Reno Omokri by AreaFada2: 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
byrron:

If I'm in the position to advise him, I will tell him to back off and enjoy his current peace and state of mind.
Good idea. But let him spoil the party for those pee-poo people. tongue grin

A gentleman should surprise people sometimes with ruggedness.

They fought GEJ to return power to the North, why should GEJ care if power returns to the North 4 years from 2023?

If all these "lifelong ambition" people are honest, should power not go to SE in 2023?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Goodluck Jonathan Not Declaring - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 25, 2022
AreaFada2:

Good idea. But let him spoil the party for those pee-poo people. tongue grin

A gentleman should surprise people sometimes with ruggedness.

They fought GEJ to return power to the North, why should GEJ care if power returns to the North 4 years from 2023?

If all these "lifelong ambition" people are honest, should power not go to SE in 2023?

Your assertions are valid but GEJ is a man of honor and won't want to go through that route. It is not in his character to play dirty politics.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Goodluck Jonathan Not Declaring - Reno Omokri by MartinsD12(m): 5:26am On Apr 25, 2022
Re: 2023 Presidency: Goodluck Jonathan Not Declaring - Reno Omokri by Selfmotivated: 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibikunle Amosun Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) / Shell To Sell More Oil Assets In Nigeria / Inside Details Of Rejection Of 17 Lagos Commissioner-nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.