Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,615 members, 7,851,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:16 PM

Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) (51993 Views)

Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) / Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me / Kylie Jenner Poses Completely Nude On Girls Trip (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by nonxo007(m): 11:12am On Apr 25, 2022
Council of elders

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Slynation(m): 11:16am On Apr 25, 2022
Acidosis:

Use your head. Not everyone has the luxury of time to wait that long.
Are we still on the same topic?? If you are using your head, you would notice you have shifted goal post just to score an own-goal with a bicycle kick...!! Was that the basis for cancelling the trip after the young arrive...?? Nawa oO
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 11:21am On Apr 25, 2022
The Uber driver has lost his job. That's a sure deal. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by ozegidon(m): 11:21am On Apr 25, 2022
amzee:
Angry people everywhere
Anger is the only solution to the present state of this country...think am very well......
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by stacyadams: 11:25am On Apr 25, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:
Oh because it is Laycon ? You took over an hour to get to his place? Like who waits for that long to get a ride? I’d have canceled too!

And these drivers, once they don’t like the location you are heading to, they all cancel too...sometimes you just have to beg them especially if you are going to Ikorodu axis. Now he is complaining because he was served same treatment his other drivers do to others huh?
Ikorodu is a non living thing....jump danfo or brt,no sensible driver goes to ikorodu..
.. better find money and relocate from that dead place grin

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by izubext007: 11:30am On Apr 25, 2022
May the girl he wanted to visit cancelled the outing.
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by hope4nigeria(m): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2022
amzee:
Angry people everywhere
bro, if you are in the driver's shoe, you will import sango to strike the customer. Imagine driving 1hr just for customer to cancel the ride
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by konezy1(m): 11:36am On Apr 25, 2022
Pious101:
Take a look at the message it still been typed and yet to be sent to the Uber driver. Obviously he is not willing to send money to d Uber driver. He just typed without sending and screenshot thinking he can deceive people
true talk
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:51am On Apr 25, 2022
That message is yet to b sent
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by macho44(m): 11:58am On Apr 25, 2022
Cholls:
My brother yes e follow Wizkid,Burnaboy,Davideo,Tawa,Asake, Jobless boy,Teknopalasa,Dbang,Donjasa,omoale,Olayide,Adetiku god,wantide cold,Ori e she Femi,Meyoku,Firebal,kisdale, and many more.
Bros Or Sis, abeg how u take pass English for WAEC? I literally had to take off my glasses and put on my shades to read what you wrote. If these musicians catch you Ehn, Dem go panel beat you the way you take bastardize their names grin grin grin
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by bkool7(m): 11:59am On Apr 25, 2022
Hmmm
You me Sherlock Holmes o!

I just saw it o

Pious101:
Take a look at the message it still been typed and yet to be sent to the Uber driver. Obviously he is not willing to send money to d Uber driver. He just typed without sending and screenshot thinking he can deceive people

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Allisgud: 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
When Dem go tell una make una stop to dey use iphone una no go hear,laycon hear curse fear catch am
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Kriss216: 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
Pious101:
The Uber driver already blocked Laycon.

Laycon is clout chasing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
Laycon suppose pay the guy for the time spent waiting....

Somethings are just simple!

Celeb or not, common sense is clearly not common! Many Nigerians are so insensitive!
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
amzee:
Popular musician, Laycon Agbeleshe, receives uncensored curses from a Uber driver following an unexpected circumstance.
The BBNaija ex-housemate had ordered the service of a cab-hailing platform where he arranged with a driver to pick him.
According to Laycon, his phone ran out of battery, and was forced to cancel the cab trip before the driver made it down.

The Uber driver who had driven for almost an hour to get to the location lost his cool.
The ‘hip-hop reggae’ crooner was left with the option of making peace with the driver as he requested his bank details.

See a snapshot of the interaction below;
it’s funny to you because you don’t know the frustrations driving through traffic, burning fuel and being mentally and physically stressed just to get to a riders location and they just casually cancel on you and for that bolt now punishes you for having a rider cancel on you.
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
muzically:
How laycon phone go die. How Can be be In a place without electricity?
He was obviously telling a lie to calm the Uber guy down
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by rajiedreez: 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
Still humble on top
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Reality3080: 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:
Oh because it is Laycon ? You took over an hour to get to his place? Like who waits for that long to get a ride? I’d have canceled too!

And these drivers, once they don’t like the location you are heading to, they all cancel too...sometimes you just have to beg them especially if you are going to Ikorodu axis. Now he is complaining because he was served same treatment his other drivers do to others huh?
e go hard b4 u see uber driver wey go carry u go ikorodu, that place na dead zone.

Anything can happen there anytime n police won't even do anything,I have seen situations when those people will start their wahala n they will start shooting in broad daylight n police will japa
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Johel(m): 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
amzee:
Popular musician, Laycon Agbeleshe, receives uncensored curses from a Uber driver following an unexpected circumstance.
The BBNaija ex-housemate had ordered the service of a cab-hailing platform where he arranged with a driver to pick him.
According to Laycon, his phone ran out of battery, and was forced to cancel the cab trip before the driver made it down.

The Uber driver who had driven for almost an hour to get to the location lost his cool.
The ‘hip-hop reggae’ crooner was left with the option of making peace with the driver as he requested his bank details.

Ba3 low?
Uno get money to buy fuel charge phone? Or no power bank?

Guy is broke Jere...Na let fame deceive Una
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by oxygeng: 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
Pious101:
sharp guy; forensic investigation go fit you.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by eyinola: 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
Saao:
don't mind the laycon of a guy. How can u order for a ride, the uber guy drove almost an hour to ur door step only to cancel it because of funny excuse? To me that's wickedness. Only to provoke the guy and deceive those supporting him that he ask for his account details. I sympathise with the uber guy really
he's phone was dead grin then which phone did he use to cancel d ride?
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by asaju10(m): 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:

Reason is driver hardly gets a rider coming back after dropping the rider that took him there especially if the driver stays on the Island. Ikorodu residents doesn't use Uber/bolt like that, they prefer their brt
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by TruthUntold: 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
muzically:
Last I checked, Naija no get electricity na grin
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
muzically:

Light dey, dey for nigeria?
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by oluxy(m): 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
amzee:

Now after lycon must have sent him something, the curses will return back to him maybe in seven fold self cos he also took what he didn't work for from the person he cursed.

As for lycon, the curses can never come to pass cos that's not how curses work.

Curses work if intention and if you have a good heart, curses don't affect you.
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by ifymadu: 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
The Laycon guy is a fraud, he just typed that message so he can screen grab and post to social media. Check out the cursor is still on the typed message, meaning he didn't send the message to the Uber driver. He just composed it as a draft so as to share on SM. They always think they are smart...
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by ifymadu: 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
muzically:

The Laycon guy is a fraud, he just typed that message so he can screen grab and post to social media. Check out the cursor is still on the typed message, meaning he didn't send the message to the Uber driver. He just composed it as a draft so as to share on SM. They always think they are smart...
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Cantonese: 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Laycon is broke, even me that isn't a celebrity runs my gen from 7:30pm till 12am, during which I'll charge my two phones and power bank, infact, I can't even remember when last my phone went off as a result of low battery. How much more someone who has tasted fame.

Laycon has finished all the money he made from BBN, and is now extremely broke.

This I have seen.

“ even me that isn’t a celebrity runs my gen from 7:30pm till 12am”. So four and hours hours of running your gen (in the evenings only) dey make you form big boy?

So you do not know that those who easily afford these things take charging of their phones for granted, knowing that there will always be power? By the way, how many calls do you get daily? Do you know how many calls celebrities get daily? Can you compare your data usage with theirs?

By the way, na you give am money before, or your contribution dey inside? No let owu worry you to dey vex reach like this. Laycon no be your problem. Face APC abeg.
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by luluman: 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
Jondelng:
Na so so curse.
If curse dey catch person, many people for naija are cursed
Curse na scam. Otherwise politicians for don die finish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Traditional Wedding Photos / Bimbo Akintola Flawless With No Makeup / Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.