Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,664 members, 7,851,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:03 PM

Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) (51996 Views)

Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) / Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me / Kylie Jenner Poses Completely Nude On Girls Trip (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by FearGod1r(m): 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
Money din finish laycon weyrey dey disguise
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by obyrich(m): 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
amzee:
Angry people everywhere
Bros people are very angry in this country. They vent it at every opportunity.
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Tapout(m): 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
muzically:
How laycon phone go die. How Can he be In a place without electricity?

Well anything could happen, afterall, Osinbajo was once spotted with a power bank. But the fact that he finds it funny is very annoying.
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

When gentleman jam anonymous wahala grin :
Na to confess be dat oo � �
If I be the bike man I no go gree oo you must finish watin you start��

When what u ordered differs from what delivered!
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by elisho: 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
For my place Aboro tell one woman say madam all my body na couse full am no space for ur own to inter
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by DareIt: 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
You call them " Uber guys". I call them hardworking men making a decent living and catering the needs of their families. You should be apologizing with surcharge and not making jest, Laycon. Underated celeb!
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by WarriFirstBorn(m): 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
Did he type that reply just to show us? How come it's shows that he was still typing when he took a screen shot of the message?

Your phone was getting low and you ordered a ride, knowing that the driver is one his way to you from a distance that's close to an hour ride.
Laycon, you dey house and your battery run down? You nor generator ni?

The story nor clear.
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Algold: 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
Pious101:
Take a look at the message it still been typed and yet to be sent to the Uber driver. Obviously he is not willing to send money to d Uber driver. He just typed without sending and screenshot thinking he can deceive people

May he nor send the guy... Na the bad news go follow am
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by merits(m): 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
muzically:
How laycon phone go die. How Can he be In a place without electricity?

I tire ooo,I think same too,all this yeyebrity seff.

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Forthepeople21(f): 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
Fake azz Nigerian celebrities
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Oasisi: 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
Even if his phone died, the order will still not cancel.
He canceled by himself
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
Abas01:
The more smart question to ask is.. how was he able to cancel the ride if truly his phone battery died?

Mmmmmmmmmmmm see talk
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by chieme123(m): 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Laycon is broke, even me that isn't a celebrity runs my gen from 7:30pm till 12am, during which I'll charge my two phones and power bank, infact, I can't even remember when last my phone went off as a result of low battery. How much more someone who has tasted fame.

Laycon has finished all the money he made from BBN, and is now extremely broke.

This I have seen.

I have this boss that runs a sound proof generator in his house for 24hours. He also owns a construction company where there is no power failure. But his phone battery is always below 10percent, because he is always on the phone attending to one business deal or the other. He only remembers to charge his phone when it trips off. And before you know it, he will unplug the phone again and continue with his calls.

So...
1. if your phone battery runs down, it doesn't mean you're broke. I live in a place where I have electricity 24hours, so I don't bother to charge my phone. I know there will never be power failure so I don't bother. Its people that have epileptic power supply that jump and rush to charge their phones when there's power, because they don't know when the next blackout will end.
2. if you run your generator from 7:30pm to 12am, it's not an achievement. Maybe you can consider getting an inverter instead of a generator, so you can charge your phones anytime you want.
3. If you were getting lots of calls on your "two phones", you probably won't leave them plugged to a charger for so long.
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Cyriloha(m): 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
The curse too much but what laycoon did is unjust the man wanted fuel ⛽ for Christ seek naw
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Pious101: 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
oxygeng:
sharp guy; forensic investigation go fit you.
lol
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Akharmony: 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
i tell you deep inside many are not just happy abt you success . . A little mistake you get on thr way and see the kind of polluted word that come out from thr gutter mind. . If i request a uber and it takes 1hrs to arrive dont i have the right to cancle the trip. . Isn't one hour too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Traditional Wedding Photos / Bimbo Akintola Flawless With No Makeup / Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.