Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes (34848 Views)

Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent / 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu / Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by ryloy: 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXgWZWBcWz0
Anambra women sing 'Wike we will follow...'

Wike woos Anambra delegates, says Peter Obi will not win

Governor of Rivers state, Nyesom Wike has told delegates of the Peoples Democratic Party in Anambra that they should not waste their votes for former governor Peter Obi.

He said he has come to tell the delegates the ‘simple truth’.

"I know he will not win. Are you not aware?”, he said.

He promised to protect Anambra people and asked for their support.

"I know your son Peter Obi is running, but the issue of Nigeria’s presidency cannot be taken from the APC through theory. PDP needs a man who has what it takes to practically engage and wrest this power from APC”, he told the delegates.

Wike, since he announced his interest in contesting for Nigeria’s presidency has been on a nationwide tour, wooing delegates.

The delegates will decide the winner of the PDP Presidential ticket in the primary slated for 28-29 May.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/04/24/wike-woos-anambra-delegates-says-peter-obi-will-not-win-video/%3famp=1

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by successmatters(m): 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2022
I will tell you guys this, and I will tell you for free

Wike is an empty rambunctious rambling person who doesn't even understand the boasts he's making.

Someone who will tackle banditry cannot be openly boasting on air.

358 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by ERockson: 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2022
kiss Obi is only contesting for VP position and nothing more

117 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by pinkPUSSY(f): 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
Wike, nobody loves you.. Stop over hyping yourself..

North hates you with passion, even Ganduje rubbed it on your face which is which is unlikely for politicians..

SS hates you, take it or leave it..

SE is a no go area ...

I Pity your political career..

Who's even deceiving this man ?

349 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by WonderManly(m): 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ẹhẹn! You sey wetin...

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by MadamVanessa(f): 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
shocked

Lol

The Chance of Peter Obi winning is 90% while the chance of Wike wining is 21%

Instead of him to be more concerned about his ambition, he's trying to drag someone that's far ahead of him politically.

Even if Obi is not winning, one thing is certain and sure that Wike is not even close.

301 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Ausmos: 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
What makes Wike think he would win? The only advantage he's got is the oil money. In a fair and balanced contest I don't see Wike defeating Obi. If Wike wins the PDP ticket, then it will be an easy ride for APC cause the north will not vote Wike, Ganduje made that clear.

155 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
Wike has a running mouth. He should face own his election.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by IamWonderful: 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
Break is over

84 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Moferere: 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
Wise Wike

He says it as it is.

The odds are against Peter Obi

344 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
The people Wike spoke to are random people, not PDP delegates.

He shared $100 per head.

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by seunmsg(m): 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
Same thing we’ve been saying for sometime here. It’s obvious to the blind and audible to the deaf except deluded and coconut head ipob wailers who prefer to live in a world of alternate reality.

342 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Tinubuadvocate: 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2022
Lol this opportunist thing again always goofing around. Well I'm not blame you I blamed senator abbey and Ameachi.

343 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Asswipemod: 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
seunmsg:
Same thing we’ve been saying for sometime here. It’s obvious to the blind and audible to the deaf except deluded and coconut head ipob wailers who prefer to live in a world of alternate reality.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg. Na kuku jeje I de before you invite me to be calling you. Trouble sleep, yangan go wake am. grin grin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Malory: 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Wike, nobody loves you.. Stop over hyping yourself..

North hates you with passion, even Ganduje rubbed it on your face which is which is unlikely for politicians..

SS hates you, take it or leave it..

SE is a no go area ...

I Pity your political career..

Who's even deceiving this man ?
And he once insulted the Yorubas for not contributing anything to the PDP

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by mrvitalis(m): 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
Can wike stand Anambra Godfathers that Peter obi humbled

Wike and most Nigerians thinks being tough is to have thuggish attributes ...being tough is being able to stick to your principles no matter the odds

If Pdp fails to give Peter Obi tickets ...with who I'm hearing is buhari's candidate it's a walk over for APC ...

People take south east votes for granted forgetting that it's a vote in one direction ...which means net vote is very high ...if gamble with south east it's over

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Smithkafors(m): 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
The man talks without thinking..... Who will vote wike?.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by pinkPUSSY(f): 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
Malory:
And he once insulted the Yorubas for not contributing anything to the PDP

That man doesn't know how Nigeria sees him..

He thinks that Nigeria begins and ends at Obiakpor... Well he's a local champion.

I don't blame him

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Malory: 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

That man doesn't know how Nigeria sees him..

He thinks that Nigeria begins and ends at Obiakpor... Well he's a local champion.

I don't blame him
Rivers state money is what that is making him behave anyhow but he will soon be an ex governor

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by pinkPUSSY(f): 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
Malory:
Rivers state money is what that is making him behave anyhow but he will soon be an ex governor

Peter Odili wasn't like this..

Wike is just a local tout !

I wish he's on Nairaland to see how Nigerians see him

His advisers are just deceiving him

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by trutharena: 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
God bless Wike for saying the truth.

Even Obi Pandora himself knows he’s going nowhere that’s where he’s not serious and invested in his campaign.

Even VP don dey commot him hand nao coz na Wike go win that slot.

340 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Malory: 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Peter Odili wasn't like this..

Wike is just a local tout !

I wish he's on Nairaland to see how Nigerians see him

His advisers are just deceiving him
I doubt if Wike listens to his advisers going by his public conduct. That clown is highly intoxicated with money and power but his eyes will soon clear

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by JOemmy(m): 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
Those urging wike on are only interested in the rivers money he is currently wasting rivers money can never win the presidential election for wike.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by seunmsg(m): 8:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
mrvitalis:
Can wike stand Anambra Godfathers that Peter obi humbled

Wike and most Nigerians thinks being tough is to have thuggish attributes ...being tough is being able to stick to your principles no matter the odds

If Pdp fails to give Peter Obi tickets ...with who I'm hearing is buhari's candidate it's a walk over for APC ...

People take south east votes for granted forgetting that it's a vote in one direction ...which means net vote is very high ...if gamble with south east it's over

If you like cry from now till next year, Peter Obi Pandora will not win PDP’s presidential ticket. In fact, he will come last at the primary. We’ve told you severally and Wike just told you again. It’s the bitter truth and nothing else cool

304 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by trutharena: 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
This Wike na bad guy.

He talk say he won’t do like Obi giving theories that this is so and so. He say he no get time for that because that no dey win election.

He even talk say Peter Obi is not serious and he’s just waiting to be VP that’s why he is campaigning sluggishly. He said he went to Atiku declaration to say only Atiku can fix the economy and Wike said they all know in PDP that Obi is running to be Vice to Atiku.

Obi Pandora don suffer!

331 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by seunmsg(m): 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
JOemmy:
Those urging wike on are only interested in the rivers money he is currently wasting rivers money can never win the presidential election for wike.

According to the warped logic of some folks, anybody that is supporting any aspirant that is not named Peter Obi Pandora must be doing it for the aspirant’s money. Only those supporting Peter Obi Pandora are doing it for patriotic and altruistic reasons. What a way to think! Smh!

293 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Bobloco: 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
I can see fear in Wike's eyes, from May 29, 2023 he will become irrelevant

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Akurakambe(m): 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
So Wike will win?

Who'll vote for him, let him keep fighting everybody.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by Is04970: 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

The Chance of Peter Obi winning is 90% while the chance of Wike wining is 21%

Instead of him to be more concerned about his ambition, he's trying to drag someone that's far ahead of him politically.

Even if Obi is not winning, one thing is certain and sure that Wike is not even close.
Clap for your mathematics teacher.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by ityP(m): 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
ryloy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXgWZWBcWz0

Wike will not go anywhere but I love the guy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by wdacharley(m): 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
Wike is so uncouth and unpresidential

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2022
A distinguished Nairalander said and no quote

"....a bag of cattle dunge will win PDP ticket before Obi"

cheesy

340 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lead Us To Sambisa Forest, Danjuma Tells Jonathan / Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari / Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.