Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says (33299 Views)

I Learnt Kidnapping From Watching Zubby Michael’s Movies – Suspect Says / Nigerian Drug Suspect Arrested In Thailand After A Wild Chase By Police / Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by bigdammyj: 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
Noted
Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by alpamo6: 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
That is why I am always high after eating chicken.
Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by Angelfrost(m): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
So, what happens to people who cook and eat chickens that are high?!!

Just curious tho! lipsrsealed
Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
princeemmma:
You are feeding chicken Indian hemp................. You are not telling the truth, make them torture this man very well. I

f this man chop correct beating he go confess

82 bags grin grin grin grin of Indian hemps for chicken
The crazy thing is he might actually be telling the truth

3 Likes

Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by illicit(m): 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
Why is the NDLEA now revealing operational strategy

1 Like

Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by GoldDurst: 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ok
Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by Ntigha: 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
whyyy?

Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by princeemmma(m): 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
PerfectlyPerfect:

The crazy thing is he might actually be telling the truth
This life don turn something else........... even feeding chicken with Indian hemps, is it not dangerous to people that will eat the chicken's health.

Even we wey we know dey smoke weed dey eat the weed unknowingly inside chicken grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by onndu443: 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
see below
Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by Nongovernmental: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
Lol cheesy
Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by Nongovernmental: 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nongovernmental:

It is true that the seeds of Indian hemp help boost the immune systems of farm animals.

This is Free and very helpful For Sport Lovers and Traders.

"STOP BETTING and LOOSING MONEY BLINDLY. Enrol To Our Sport Trading Institution To Understand How To Profitably Utilize Our Trading Tips."

Many people lose money to the bookies because they bet blindly.

They bet blindly because they forecast games as they think they can forecast outcomes of games which is very much impossible without The Knowledge of Trading on Streaks and Statistics of Sport Events.

Worry No More as We are Dedicated to Providing You Valuable Streaks and Statistics that will make you profitable instead of forecasting to lose your money to the bookies.

Enjoy Today's Statistics Trading Tips below.

Statistic Trading Games for Today:

April 25, 2022 Statistics Sport Trading Tips:

Ethiopia: Game 1:

Addis Ababa Ketema - Adama City

Statistics Trading Tips: Adama City has played 16 Under 2.5 Goals Out of 19 Games. (84%)

(Odds: 1.35)

Nigeria: Game 2:

Rivers United - Niger Tornadoes

Statistics Trading Tips: Niger Tornadoes has played 20 Under 2.5 Goals Out of 24 Games. (83%)

(Odds: 1.57)

Follow Us on Quora to Always Get Our Daily Free Streaks and Statistics Trading Tips.

Nairaland Thread Link:
https://www.nairaland.com/7078470/sport-trading-solutions-smart-wise#112109487

Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by Propertyforum: 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
This is really funny
Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by walozanga(m): 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
[quote author=Polynek post=112248079]Those chickens go sleep tire grin[/quote

Them go dey aggressive
Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by seandurse(m): 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
I was caught by my younger brother in my primary school days writing letter to a girl. He asked what i was writing, I was lost of excuse them told him I wanted to feed the write up to the goats... What an excuse tho
Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
jericco1:
No wonder the price of chicken high for market undecided
Damn brooooo
Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by alterego17: 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
FlyingKing:
Hello everyone

If you have 10$ above or more and you want to use it on Dapp for a developer for 8% daily reward on *Trust Wallet*

Follow the steps below

Now let assume you are using 10$ to stake, go and buy smart chain worth 12$ this is because of charges.

Once you get bnb worth 12$, calculate what 10$ is worth for example 10$ bsc = 0.01bsc.

Then copy this link and paste on your dapp browser

https://bakedbeans.io?ref=0x964bfC5021eAab82e2FF0d858bbA956A06dCb4E7

Change the network from Ethereum to smart chain and connect your wallet.

Input the amount of bnb you want to use and clik on stake, then alrove the transaction.

How real is dz staking info?
Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by Legendrysailor(m): 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
Jamesmadisson:
Omo see scope o

Omo d guy scope bad
Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by Iykenuwa(m): 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
egatem:
hmm..

How much?
Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by babaalagbo11(m): 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
Weeds is very essential in tradomedicine to treat certain diseases or problem,do not abuse it
Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by 6ixT8: 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
Government should consider carrying out research on the veracity of this claim. What if the Igbo smoker was right? Who know mayby it could be use as alt. To the rising cost of chicken feed.

Just thinking tho.
Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by Tundex911: 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
This Aboki don learn much from our politicians, instance Snake swallow money I guess he be Liar Mohammed fan...

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by asobo1: 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
princeemmma:
You are feeding chicken Indian hemp................. You are not telling the truth, make them torture this man very well.

If this man chop correct beating he go confess

82 bags grin grin grin grin of Indian hemps for chicken
Where you read your own 82 bags shocked
Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by Ayoife23: 5:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
Twelve years facebook for sell contact 08025802597. Email: Adioayodeji23@gmail.com
Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by princeemmma(m): 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
asobo1:
Where you read your own 82 bags shocked
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
NwaNimo1:
....but that would make them hungrier (the so called munchies)?

[img]https:///media/3-30-2022/dNzg2X.gif[/img]

No mind de e-diot!

He's feeding his poultry with sinsemilla...... He thinks we're as dumb as he is.
Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by Divoc19(f): 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
It is TRUE. He is not lying.
Some people feed their poultry the munchies
Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by FireUpNow(m): 5:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
Gangster man that raises ganater chickens. The cocks among the chickens go dey knack seriously after much weed Highness
Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by SocialJustice: 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
NwaNimo1:
....but that would make them hungrier (the so called munchies) and they'll be 'clucking' more?

[img]https:///media/3-30-2022/dNzg2X.gif[/img]
Na to dey doke back to back dey hala. All the chickens go dey glad.
Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
Oniro man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SARS Operatives Accused Of Shooting At Boys Playing Football In Ogun. Photos / Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun / Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.