Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says (33295 Views)

I Learnt Kidnapping From Watching Zubby Michael’s Movies – Suspect Says / Nigerian Drug Suspect Arrested In Thailand After A Wild Chase By Police / Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by donhils: 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
His chickens must be very high
Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by Bimpe29: 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
He deserves appropriate woto woto for contaminating the good health of his Chicken. grin
Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
grin grin There's nothing we won't hear in this land.
Just imagining the day,some idiot would feed heroin or cocaine to a huge 18-foot rock python he has as pet,and claims he wants to make it strong and hardy to infections.
Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by Georgejeez: 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
Do you know that if you butcher one of those chicken , fry the meat and serve it on a table , all the guests seated around that table automatically become MEMBERS OF THE HIGH TABLE?

2 Likes

Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by Polynek(m): 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
[quote author=walozanga post=112266525][/quote] Abi grin
Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by ugnoble: 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
A little research would have them confirm his claims as he wasn't really wrong on the benefits of hemp seeds to chickens.

Here's a link to read
https://www.poultryworld.net/health-nutrition/us-first-application-for-hemp-as-feed-for-poultry/
Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by ibinaboonline: 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
Wonder if kaduna police have the sense and technology to test the chickens anyway. Perhaps he was telling the truth about that. In that case, the chickens could be studied in case the man is on to something.
Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by ibinaboonline: 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
Comedian.
Georgejeez:
Do you know that if you butcher one of those chicken , fry the meat and serve it on a table , all the guests seated around that table automatically become MEMBERS OF THE HIGH TABLE?
Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by sammyranking(m): 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
Polynek:
Those chickens go sleep tire grin

Dammm niggar
Issorite grin grin grin
Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by Bbbw: 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
Why
Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by YoungWildFree: 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
ugnoble:
A little research would have them confirm his claims as he wasn't really wrong on the benefits of hemp seeds to chickens.

Here's a link to read
https://www.poultryworld.net/health-nutrition/us-first-application-for-hemp-as-feed-for-poultry/

Ugnoble come across a well educated mind. He knows how to think. He is not an ignoramus with loads of book, but no benefits. Be like Ugnoble.

It is a shame that the drug man is better educated and well researched than the schooled youth condemning.

This is the state of our enlightenment. See Nigeria youth condemnation based on hearsays, speculations and crass ignorance. My people perish for lack of knowledge.

Health benefits of hemp seeds

Many people consider hemp seeds to be a superfood. The seeds have a rich nutritional profile and provide a range of health benefits.

Although hemp seeds come from the Cannabis sativa plant, they do not produce a mind-altering effect.

These small, brown seeds are rich in protein, fiber, and healthful fatty acids, including omega-3s and omega-6s. They have antioxidant effects and may reduce symptoms of numerous ailments, improving the health of the heart, skin, and joints.

In this article, we look at the various benefits of hemp seeds and provide tips for adding them to the diet.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323037

This is the current trend global from your darling USA to India and that is the imported chicken you lots have been consuming and you wonder why USD exchange rate is so high.
Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by Ese2ehi: 11:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
The chicken doesn't like rice or normal fowl food. Na igbo sweet pass grin grin grin
Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by ALFADOS(m): 3:48am On Apr 26, 2022
Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by Johel(m): 4:26am On Apr 26, 2022
Re: I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says by BigTableShaker(f): 1:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
Wonk:
Fulani dey smoke??
Dem dey smoke Wella. Dem dey drink dry gin Wella sef.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN / Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) / Thugs Invade Aba South LGA Headquarters, Destroy Properties (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.