Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) (60605 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' / What Is The Meaning Of Slay Queen ?(pix) / Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by DoggoneDogg: 10:04am On Apr 25, 2022
Ishilove:

You have a point. When there was no social media I wonder how people broadcasted their marriages. The wedding between Diana and Prince Charles was very noisy and flamboyant, but today, where are they?

People just will never learn

Lol
Thank you.

Just last week, they were already bringing out the hubby's fraudulent past. Trust me, we wouldn't have known about it if he wasn't getting married to Rita Dominic.

Oh well...
Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by DoggoneDogg: 10:05am On Apr 25, 2022
samuelson06:

You're a big sadist. You're talking as if nature has blessed you to the letter meanwhile, there are so many things still lacking in your life. Take a chill pill, please.

Am I flaunting those areas I'm lacking?
Do you see my point now??
Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by sow4me(m): 10:05am On Apr 25, 2022
tempusfugit:
I GIVE THEM FIVE MONTHS TO DIVORCE , BUTH WITH ALOT FRESH BLOOD IN THE MARKET NOTHING I REPEAT NOTHING WOULD MAKE ME GET A OVER 35 YEARS WOMAN WITH EXPRESS ROAD PSSY AS A WIFE

So what does you not having anything to do with a 35 yr old woman gotto do with us?

Its your cup of tea bro and none of our business u dig?
Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by sow4me(m): 10:07am On Apr 25, 2022
Stranger83:
i cant wait for my turn, as a lady its my biggest expectation

For real?
Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by DoggoneDogg: 10:07am On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
koyyess:

This f@gg0t is seriously bleeding through the anus.
[/s]

Are you not the resident HIV/AIDS spreader I read about months ago?
Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by koyyess: 10:08am On Apr 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

I am the resident HIV/AIDS spreader and genital warts distributor everyone read about months ago cause I am a f@gg0t.

Ok grin

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by GardenOfGod(m): 10:08am On Apr 25, 2022
Malory:
This one will not learn from others. Keep your marriage out of social media. Later now we will be hearing that the husband is a two seconds man
Non of what you insinuated represent the true nature of who Rita is. She's a well respected woman who will not soil her marriage in the soil like others. She is beyond scandals my dear.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by blacknoir: 10:11am On Apr 25, 2022
Malory:
This one will not learn from others. Keep your marriage out of social media. Later now we will be hearing that the husband is a two seconds man
grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by koyyess: 10:13am On Apr 25, 2022
Kingsuave:

I fvCk my mum cause I am sex starved.

Ohh less i forget she gives the best doggy style ever to my neighbors grin grin

Disgusting incest animal. grin

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by AmazingELixir: 10:13am On Apr 25, 2022
grin

For her sake and more especially for our sanity on social media I pray this union stand the test of time and devoid of the grotesques of celebrities marriages.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by Tareq1105: 10:15am On Apr 25, 2022
Amen, I'm so happy for her. I've been praying for her for years now bcoz I like her on movies. May her marriage be blessed in Jesus name amen.

Dankovich1:
Her union is blessed and it will bring forth good fruits. Haters and bad news carriers won't get story to spread on them Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by sow4me(m): 10:15am On Apr 25, 2022
Kingsuave:

Eeyah forming so hard to be a savage, now amateur run along back to your mum.

Ohh less i forget tell her she gives the best doggy style ever grin grin

Bro, for using his mum to get at him, you seem rather too cheap.

U don't sound funny one bit.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by koyyess: 10:16am On Apr 25, 2022
Kingsuave:

I see bobrisky as my role model grin

How fVcked up can my life get other than that? cheesy. C0ck sucking is what I was born for.

Remain 1mpotent. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by koyyess: 10:23am On Apr 25, 2022
Kingsuave:

Trust me obamaMessi, I'm the last nigga you wanna troll with. grin

[s]I brought enough savagery in my side bag to body you till eternity[/s] grin

You ain't that smart.
Black @p£. grin

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by koyyess: 10:34am On Apr 25, 2022
Black slave Kingsuave:

[s]You're to predictable, grin

I set a trap for you and you fell for it, your gimmicks have been bursted already on nairaland, grin

Now your next move is to clone my account grin

When moses was dividing the red sea, i never knew he divided your nostrils to be this wide too[/s] grin

Try and be using your brain for once not your d1ck. grin

You might as well mention everyone on that thread and call them obamamessi. grin

Dumb F@gg0t. grin

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by ibechris(m): 10:49am On Apr 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
A sensible woman ought to be hiding her face if she is just getting married at the old age of 46.

All these fake smiles will disappear soon when there is no child to be presented to this same family. And even if a baby comes out of this union, this woman will be holding a 3 year old's hand to Kindergarten at 50 years old.

And knowing celebrity marriages, if they do break up in less than 5 years, a woman in her fifties will be coming on social media to constitute a nuisance about her "side of the story"... something she should have grown past in her 20s and early 30s....

Let me just stop here before I puke.

I like your comment.
It is what I called hit and wait.

My brother,age really matters in everything that has to do with marriage and that wouldn't stop marriage but age is key especially for our women.
Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by JOemmy(m): 10:57am On Apr 25, 2022
She is one of the few nigerian female celebrity without any scandals I really respect her a lot.
Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by Jeon(f): 10:58am On Apr 25, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

Jeon come and see. grin grin grin
Negroe is running mad.
yes, dear what happened

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Avala's Daughter, Elanni Lawal (Photos) / Davido Acquires N300 Million Lamborghini Aventador As Christmas Gift (Pix, Vid) / Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.