Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,176 members, 7,849,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

Ara Announces Separation From Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ara Announces Separation From Husband (634 Views)

Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics / Wiz Khalifa New Look After His Separation From Amber Rose / Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ara Announces Separation From Husband by LTVersati(m): 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2011
Respected entertainer and one of Africa’s leading talking drummers, Ara, has issued a statement, saying she’s parting with her husband Prince Nurudeen Olalekan Saliu.

The couple exchanged wedding vows on June 4, 2009.

The pair will remain friends, Ara says. And they will continue to jointly support their child.

“We’ve been separated since January’, the musician says. ‘But because I do not want rumours to start flying, and I think, out of respect, all my friends and fans need to know what’s happening to me, I think it’s right to set the records straight once and for all on this. We’re no longer together,

continue reading

http://korrectnation.com/?p=11556

(1) (Reply)

Kunle Ayo Back For Good? / Lady Gaga Advices Against Cocaine, Says Its The Devil / Karen, Sharon, Vina Make Big Brother Amplified Finals!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.