Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Single Ladies Discriminated Against By Hotels In Nigeria - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Single Ladies Discriminated Against By Hotels In Nigeria (8187 Views)

Top 10 Most Haunted Hotels In The World / Poll On Racial Preference For Single Ladies / Have You Ever Been Discriminated ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Ladies Discriminated Against By Hotels In Nigeria by tpia5: 3:50am On Jul 15, 2011
that must have been a sleazy hotel btw.

that and the guy was signalling to them.

maybe they recognized him from previous encounters?
Re: Single Ladies Discriminated Against By Hotels In Nigeria by iragbijile: 3:53am On Jul 15, 2011
^^^

Only a pro/sti/tu/te would know the difference between a sleazy and a non-sleazy hotel just by reading a news article

Tpiah, se ko si? Is that what you did before you started clutting yourself to pastors, wooli agbas and oluso aguntans
Re: Single Ladies Discriminated Against By Hotels In Nigeria by navygrl: 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2012
N101: @ tivta - you need to update your thinking. Even if there are more women than men in Nigeria (even then this is guesswork), statistically men outnumber women globally.

I wonder where else will women go to have a drink unhindered - a beer parlour?  Even if I knew this to be the case, I would go to have a drink with a friend. But then I'm sure it doesn't matter if it were 1 or 10, they would all be seen as potential prostitutes.

there are 56 million more women than men globally according to the 2011 who census.

Why not go to a hotel bar as opposed to the local bar. They tend to be better clientele there (not as many street boys or hoodlums to annoy you) they tend to be cleaner and may be closer to her home or office
Re: Single Ladies Discriminated Against By Hotels In Nigeria by 99cent: 12:39am On Jul 02, 2013
lexander: Correct me if i'm wrong,its okay for a i guy to buy a drink at a hotel bar, but if a lady walks in there automatically she a hustler and is refused service. Thats just plain rubbish

gbam!
Re: Single Ladies Discriminated Against By Hotels In Nigeria by tpia5: 3:35am On Jul 02, 2013
executinal: A single lady relaxing and sipping beer alone in the bar is nothing but pure Man hustlers. Except she request for soft drink, though still not acceptable angry, Hotel management wouldn't  like to tarnish their image or risk the life of their guest. Some girls are determine to penetrate and kill once and for all, and when the did has been done, you will only hear the name of the hotel and the victim involved. Security wise, it is not wise except the lady is lodged in the hotel. Several people have been defraud with this simple tricks, especially in Abuja is very common practice by ladies. But why should a single lady went to big hotel to have drink without having something fishy in mind undecided undecided

true talk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Hausas And Who Is The Ruler..? / A Yoruba Name For A Girl / What Is Eyo Festival All About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.